2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

(edited)

Go back MI to get it drain or live with it. Make sure engine is cold when u check oil.

thanks for replying. went back to MI and told them about it, they said if it's cold engine ie. in the morning before starting engine, oil level mark slightly above max is okay. I told them I feel safer if drain it to below max which they did. thinking back, I've serviced on sat, driven till Wednesday, hope no damage is done. Edited by ongster

(edited)

thanks for replying. went back to MI and told them about it, they said if it's cold engine ie. in the morning before starting engine, oil level mark slightly above max is okay. I told them I feel safer if drain it to below max which they did. thinking back, I've serviced on sat, driven till Wednesday, hope no damage is done.

Sluggish and higher FC u suffer of course is OK for them.

Extreme case seal may be damaged if u google information.

Edited by 999

Turbocharged

sad.. going there tmr.. should have chosen leng kee. haha

let me teach you. when you send in your car for service, open the bonet and check oil dip stick and show him it is dirty. he will know after service, you will be checking again haha

let me teach you. when you send in your car for service, open the bonet and check oil dip stick and show him it is dirty. he will know after service, you will be checking again haha

I use marker pen to sign on filter. If filter still have my signature I know for sure.

For those who tendency to have chip windscreen, do note that there's a free windscreen replacement which do not affect NCD. 

Source: MI New Owner Workshop on Jun 17, 2017

Reschedule and go leng kee lor.. Better be safe than sorry..

True...next servicing going Leng Kee.

TPY side CMI.

For those who tendency to have chip windscreen, do note that there's a free windscreen replacement which do not affect NCD. 

Source: MI New Owner Workshop on Jun 17, 2017

How many times? I just had a chip. 

I just checked the oil level (car engine is hot) and is above max level by 1cm, is this Ok?

Call MI, arrange to suck it out.

When cold it will be higher, do a check in the morning.

By the way, clean the dip stick, re-insert and check the level, don't just pull it out and check.

wah.. didn't know got such feature.

so far no.. maybe haven't drive long enough yet. just find the reverse cam not very sharp.. quite poor res

Now I think I know why u said res is poor on the reverse cam.

My original factory installed is sharp but after yesterday change, it look shitty now.

Now I think I know why u said res is poor on the reverse cam.

My original factory installed is sharp but after yesterday change, it look shitty now.

they change out your reverse cam? why?

↡ Advertisement