2016 / 2017 Subaru Impreza

Carbon82

3rd Gear

my bad.. 8.3L/100km.. which translate to 12km/L

hahaha.. i'm sure others can get better..

9 to 12 was what MIE told us during the work shop. You are at the extreme end which is good.

↡ Advertisement

3rd Gear

still, compared to my friends' vezel and mazda3 14-16 km/L... not that i care about FC.. hahaha 

Cornering speed how much can Vezel and Mazda 3 do? So far I've while exiting expressway...always the car end up in my rear view mirror when both enter exit together.

Cornering speed how much can Vezel and Mazda 3 do? So far I've while exiting expressway...always the car end up in my rear view mirror when both enter exit together.

Vezel "suv" leh lol cant compare corner speed

Ok..u guinea pig for this first. Additional symptoms addressed by this update:

1. Radio station presets disappear (touch screen buttons return to "Initializing").

2. STARLINK "Telematics Service in Progress" screen freezes.

3. Apple Car Play / Android Auto function does not operate ("No Device Connected").

4. The complete guidance route can be displayed.

5. A longitude and Latitude search feature has been added.

6. A "Beep" notification feature has been added for driving time and rest periods

Interested to know the last point. Should be every hourly?

Is the resolution and camera position affected. Last service my was and till now it was never resolved.

Android Auto for navigation, phone call and real camera are working well.  However, the intermediate static sound is still there and will get MI to check it again.

So far, didn't hear any beep sound, is this feature useful?

Have not try the Starlink, is it good to use? 

post-185184-0-87779100-1499425885.jpg

post-185184-0-86789700-1499425889.jpg

reminds me of the initial d movie, despite having a slower car, when the other cars corner, always can overtake.

3rd Gear

Vezel "suv" leh lol cant compare corner speed

XV anytime can beat Vezel in cornering speed.

reminds me of the initial d movie, despite having a slower car, when the other cars corner, always can overtake.

Saw the nurbergring race, the WRX STI easily overtake others...but in the straight will be lacking.

3rd Gear

Android Auto for navigation, phone call and real camera are working well. However, the intermediate static sound is still there and will get MI to check it again.

So far, didn't hear any beep sound, is this feature useful?

Have not try the Starlink, is it good to use?

Might ask MI to upgrade for me too. Never had static issue leh.

Beep sound for long distance driving. Older version is the flashing of the dashboard clock every hourly of drive. SG unless Uber or Grab don't think got much chance for more than an hour drive.

Down loaded Starlink but find it troublesome so never use it.

You should try to make a marking on the floor in line with the centre of your rear. While in reverse gear check if the marking is in line with the red cross. My is out by 200mm.

does this car have front / rear parking sensor?

rear yes, including rear camera. no front sensor, I wish it came with one or if any bros here know where to install one.

3rd Gear
(edited)

does this car have front / rear parking sensor?

Front sensor is local installed. Talk with your sales.

Rear sensor, u don't need. Got reverse camera but can black out anytime. There's sound which beep to warn distance.

Got reverse assist which 'flash' to warn of 'thing' behind up to 75m IIRC.

Edited by 999

Rear sensor, u don't need. Got reverse camera but can black out anytime. There's sound which beep to warn distance.

yeah front sensor is the impt one, so they will help with the installation, and your HU will display a car logo with the distance bar?

hi bro 999, so you know of the list of things that can be installed? the subaru website only listed some external accessories, things like auto folding mirror were not even included.tks.

3rd Gear

yeah front sensor is the impt one, so they will help with the installation, and your HU will display a car logo with the distance bar?

If u r referring to guideline, yes there is but not very accurate. U shld test drive & see for yourself.

For those who park front in like in bolehland then very good to have. Else for me, I'm ok with it.

hi bro 999, so you know of the list of things that can be installed? the subaru website only listed some external accessories, things like auto folding mirror were not even included.tks.

I'm Chio Bu..why u call me bro? LOL

There's folding mirror $150 but for today is $120 only.

Too many things too list out. Now there's brochures at MI just visit them or go down to Leng Kee today, many discount & spare parts.

Side sill, underbody spoilers, blackvue & acccesories etc...even glass coating.

If u r referring to guideline, yes there is but not very accurate. U shld test drive & see for yourself.

For those who park front in like in bolehland then very good to have. Else for me, I'm ok with it.

Too many things too list out. Now there's brochures at MI just visit them or go down to Leng Kee today, many discount & spare parts.

thanks chio bu, pai sei, didn't know.

have emailed them to check also.

Thanks chio bu, the test drive car got front sensor ah?

3rd Gear

thanks chio bu, pai sei, didn't know.

have emailed them to check also.

Just joking with you...on the chio bu.

Seriously what are you looking at?

Some here have installed the auto lock module for $150.

Got alarm which double as auto lock too.

Thanks chio bu, the test drive car got front sensor ah?

When I test drove it did not. Is add on leh.

Why front sensor so important?

The front can 'see' & judge quite easily.

Just joking with you...on the chio bu.

Seriously what are you looking at?

Some here have installed the auto lock module for $150.

Got alarm which double as auto lock too.

When I test drove it did not. Is add on leh.

Why front sensor so important?

The front can 'see' & judge quite easily.

thanks for the info. I've installed the auto fold mirror le, asked the se about the brake lock, he said only got the speed lock which cost $360 which I didn't do cos too ex, rather just press one button.

wanted to look for the front sensor, cos my old car was a Toyota vios, much smaller, so have misjudged the front distance and kiss the pillar at car park, heart very pain.

btw, can I check if engine on car stationary and I open the door, the hazard lights don't come on not like my previous vios, is it the same for you guys?

↡ Advertisement