• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 27 March 2016 - 12:19 PM

Antzng
  • Premium member
    Antzng
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I am looking to print my own car decals and vinyl stickers. Any good place to recommend?

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:40 PM

Crossangel
  • Premium member
    Crossangel
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Project Decreation

Posted 27 March 2016 - 03:45 PM

Ttl1976
  • Premium member
    Ttl1976
    5th Gear
    Author Image

JJ decal
and
johnson

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:03 PM

smithpaige0212
  • smithpaige0212
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro, SingaPrinting. I heard it's cheap.

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:48 PM

Antzng
  • Premium member
    Antzng
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Thanks guys.

Posted 30 March 2016 - 03:50 PM

dcb
  • Premium member
    dcb
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Johnson service not really ok anymore. Unless you talking about whole ride wrap, be prepared to stand and wait.

JJ decal
and
johnson

Hyundai Accent 2003, Honda GD1 Jazz 2004, Honda GE6 FIT 2008, Volkswagen Polo 6R 2012, Mazda 2 DJ Deluxe 2015............

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:20 PM

CosmoCarCo
  • CosmoCarCo
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Do you include Carbon fibre decals?

Posted 19 November 2016 - 04:41 PM

ClarenceXieZl
  • ClarenceXieZl
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

normally i buy from eBay, because i change very often [grouphug]

For me i buy from taobao!

Back to Cosmetics  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: customised, car decals and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users