Just booked my car - what type of PPS to recommend?

Mycar008

that is why dont go for the more ex pps. Get the cheapest pps (~$400 depend car size) that can last for 5 yrs, as per their claim, will do the same job.

It is good you did not do it. It would have been a complete waste of money.

The more expensive ceramic coating costing a bomb giving you lifetime protection is mumbo jumbo. The car paint companies will all go bankrupt.

The PPS that does not promise you the moon is effective to a certain extent but a $250 job will last you around 10mths at most. You will still end up with swirls, scratches and stains from bird shit if not removed in a timely manner. But if every year I spend $250 to keep it shining , I might as well give it a new coat of spray for $1500 after 4-5 years if I intend to keep the car much longer.

Edited by Axela72
↡ Advertisement

We are ' lao chiao ' motorists, maybe old birds like us do not know the product function in PPS, as always I give a buzz every 2 months or so.

I clay wash and wash when dirtied, that the way i like it, exercise too, don't wash money on PPS, I may be wrong, i may be incorrect, i maybe stubborn, that the way i look at it.

If more scratches, i might go respray or touch up, $400 or less or merely $800/ whole car.

I did mine one the first day of collection, till now I think I can safely say, mine still shines like day 1, with a mirror finish.  car is almost 3.5 years old.

We are ' lao chiao ' motorists, maybe old birds like us do not know the product function in PPS, as always I give a buzz every 2 months or so.

I clay wash and wash when dirtied, that the way i like it, exercise too, don't wash money on PPS, I may be wrong, i may be incorrect, i maybe stubborn, that the way i look at it.

If more scratches, i might go respray or touch up, $400 or less or merely $800/ whole car.

800 for whole car is pretty cheap  :D

• Praise 2

Probably he did it at Johor

its possible a few yrs back for small cars. Now I dont think can get this price unless related

• Praise 3

that is why dont go for the more ex pps. Get the cheapest pps (~$400 depend car size) that can last for 5 yrs, as per their claim, will do the same job.

Got such product? $500 can last for 5 years? I thought the cheapest ones offered only last for 18-24 months?

• Praise 1

Many players in the market... Glass, ceramic, diamond etc.... price range from 400+ to 1200+.

I was also confused. Just do you research & see which one meets your budget

(edited)

My bro in law Jetta was sent to Lucky polish. The shine came out better than I expected.

I think when come to PPS its better read more before commit as everyone say until their products bery good. Best is to go down their shop and see how they work on others people car.

Edited by Gangrel
  • Praise 1

Twincharged

I like my cars looking nice but am really lazy. Never waxed my car. I don't even wash the car myself. [smash] 

For my new SUV which I am collecting soon, I have booked Ceramic Pro Extreme Plus package at ACE Gt. [bounce2]  Paying 3k plus for the package which has a lifetime guarantee. Sure hope I am not a gullible fool. :a-happy:

Turbocharged

I like my cars looking nice but am really lazy. Never waxed my car. I don't even wash the car myself. [smash]

For my new SUV which I am collecting soon, I have booked Ceramic Pro Extreme Plus package at ACE Gt. [bounce2] Paying 3k plus for the package which has a lifetime guarantee. Sure hope I am not a gullible fool. :a-happy:

WA... Good for u. Kacau u a bit hoh. Either you are on the Panama list or your PPS vendor is.

(edited)

For my new SUV which I am collecting soon, I have booked Ceramic Pro Extreme Plus package at ACE Gt. [bounce2]  Paying 3k plus for the package which has a lifetime guarantee. Sure hope I am not a gullible fool. :a-happy:

lifetime is forever or 10yrs?

did mine with opti shine.... 5yr warranty....... many people comment car shiny even when i never wash the car for very long.....

i am same like you don't wax car and don't wash car myself

Edited by Galantspeedz

Twincharged

WA... Good for u. Kacau u a bit hoh. Either you are on the Panama list or your PPS vendor is.

PPS vendor's shops getting bigger n bigger [smash]

lifetime is forever or 10yrs?

did mine with opti shine.... 5yr warranty....... many people comment car shiny even when i never wash the car for very long.....

i am same like you don't wax car and don't wash car myself

Never bothered  to check meaning of lifetime.I just take it to mean a very long time... [laugh]

few years back, many of these PPS vendor don't even exist.

Hypersonic

3k plus?! are you kidding?

you must have a lot of time to keep going to back to the shop to make sure your car shines like new for the lifetime warranty to be worth it

:D

↡ Advertisement