Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
100 replies to this topic | 466 praises

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:10 PM

sam138
  • sam138
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

hi,

my car due in 3 mths time and I want to keep my spare cash for other usage at the moment instead of 1 short pay up for 5 yrs renewal

called up maybank and they said the 5yr loan for >10yrs car is only for new hire purchase, not for 5yr coe renewal

any bros knew which company/bank can provide 5 yr coe renewal loan and are reliable ?

Cheers ^^

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:16 PM

Optramagnum
  • Premium member
    Optramagnum
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I think "COE Loan" are considered as personal loan.. Becos there's no market value in such cars, so it's unlike a new car hire purchase.. And it attracts high interest rate, not sure it's still worth to pay such amount..

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:32 PM

Vratenza
  • Premium member
    Vratenza
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think "COE Loan" are considered as personal loan.. Becos there's no market value in such cars, so it's unlike a new car hire purchase.. And it attracts high interest rate, not sure it's still worth to pay such amount..

I think the proper term is "unsecured loan". Meaning the bank has nothing to sell off to claw back any loss in the event you default.

Posted 28 March 2016 - 09:43 PM

Ahbengdriver
  • Ahbengdriver
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Correct.  Cars passed 10 years actually have lost its scrap value.  Most banks do not lend any car loan as there is no car collateral value, less whatever body value there is.  Any loan you take is basically personal loan hence int rate is very high.

Not worth to take such loans, might as well get another used car.

Pinobii praised this
===========================================================================
I am looking for another word other than "disgusting" to describe 4.62 minion but bcos I neber pass my PSLE, the only word I know is "KNNBCBB"

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:05 PM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Ask finance company. Confirm got pattern to lend you.
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:15 PM

lausai88
  • Premium member
    lausai88
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

scrap your car and get a car more than 10 yrs old

e.g. this vios, $484 Low Monthly Installment.

lausai very  [scholar] hor

http://www.sgcarmart...=539126&DL=2469

Jamesc praised this

Posted 28 March 2016 - 10:59 PM

Acewin
  • Acewin
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Finance company can loan for COE by interest is high.

Pinobii praised this

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:50 PM

Mr_biscuit
  • Premium member
    Mr_biscuit
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

hi,

my car due in 3 mths time and I want to keep my spare cash for other usage at the moment instead of 1 short pay up for 5 yrs renewal

called up maybank and they said the 5yr loan for >10yrs car is only for new hire purchase, not for 5yr coe renewal

any bros knew which company/bank can provide 5 yr coe renewal loan and are reliable ?

Cheers ^^

Try this link:

http://www.sgcashnca...ntact/about-us/

Hope it helps. [:)]

Pinobii praised this

Posted 28 March 2016 - 11:56 PM

Tiger1
  • Premium member
    Tiger1
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Sorry but seriously, if you can't even pay $20 plus K for a 5 yr Coe, you are better off without a car. Hope your are not offended.
Tonydeath, Little_prince, Aaronlkl, Nzy, Wondertree, Datsun366, Mahjong74 and 2 other members praised this

Posted 29 March 2016 - 12:18 AM

Googoo
  • Premium member
    Googoo
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Sorry but seriously, if you can't even pay $20 plus K for a 5 yr Coe, you are better off without a car. Hope your are not offended.

cold hard truth.. if one dont have even 20k  spare cash you are really better off without a car.

Edited by Googoo, 29 March 2016 - 12:19 AM.

Little_prince, Aaronlkl and Mahjong74 praised this

Posted 29 March 2016 - 07:52 AM

Alg
  • Premium member
    Alg
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Some car owners need just a b&b car to ferry old folks to and fro hospital or need the car for sales job. Not for haolian.

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:24 AM

Lava
  • Lava
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Some car owners need just a b&b car to ferry old folks to and fro hospital or need the car for sales job. Not for haolian.

there are uber and taxi provide servicing at your door step. just don't make sense that one need a car to ferry old folk around.

if one can't even afford 20k cash to renew coe, I suggest he better to go without a car.

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:28 AM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Please stop cyber bully and ill critic on TS. That's not nice. When people ask for help, you guys badly pressure on other people finance. Advice for me to TS. Don't get ur self in debt. Scrap the car and get back the value then got extra money buy a 2 years or 3 years with cash. Just my cents!!!
Vratenza, Toothiewabbit, RadX, Roh96, TangoElite, Beehive3783, lausai88 and 9 other members praised this
Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:43 AM

Hamburger
  • Premium member
    Hamburger
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

To each his own.

maybe TS prefers to have more spare cash and willing to pay some interest for it?

Toothiewabbit, lausai88 and Datsun366 praised this
do to others what you want others to do to you......

Posted 29 March 2016 - 08:44 AM

Track
  • Premium member
    Track
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Please stop cyber bully and ill critic on TS. That's not nice. When people ask for help, you guys badly pressure on other people finance. Advice for me to TS. Don't get ur self in debt. Scrap the car and get back the value then got extra money buy a 2 years or 3 years with cash. Just my cents!!!

Sama sama ...

Was working sum for COE renewal or get used car.

Though paying some $20-25k for 5 yrs COE don't seem a lot, the other expenses like petrol, maintenance, insurance, road tax, etc ... can easily triple the COE expense.

Spend within means ... best!

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:08 AM

Track
  • Premium member
    Track
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

sorry TS, OT a bit ....

If I am buying a near 10-yr car with intent to renew COE, is there a way that (a) previous owner get back PARF and (b) I just renew COE, without absorbing PARF depreciation?

TIA ...

Posted 29 March 2016 - 09:14 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

scrap your car and get a car more than 10 yrs old

e.g. this vios, $484 Low Monthly Installment.

lausai very  [scholar] hor

http://www.sgcarmart...=539126&DL=2469

Another alternative no need to upfront $20k plus cash one time, buy those cars offered at renewed coe pricing, then you can loan the amount.

Hamburger and Toothiewabbit praised this
Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:26 AM

Acemundo
  • Premium member
    Acemundo
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

call 98587298

hi,

Cheers ^^

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:34 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not saying that it's for hao lian

drive a renew coe car, what's there to hao lian.

but if money is so tight that you can't even take out 20k, then you'd be better off saving money without the car. take uber or something. 

Aaronlkl and Datsun366 praised this
“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Posted 29 March 2016 - 11:35 AM

Little_prince
  • Premium member
    Little_prince
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

no

once renew no more parf.

sorry TS, OT a bit ....

If I am buying a near 10-yr car with intent to renew COE, is there a way that (a) previous owner get back PARF and (b) I just renew COE, without absorbing PARF depreciation?

TIA ...

“Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it’ll spend it’s whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein

HungryPaPa - https://instagram.com/hungrypapa/

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, toyotacoe renewal loan and 4 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users