Audi Q2 Coming Soon

Lab4games

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Does the new Audi Q2 1.0T model comes with VC and Adaptive Cruise Control? Or its an option which buyers need to top up if they want to have them?

VC is add on.  ACC if you refer to auto start stop is part of all the car.

Edited by WeeKiongTan
↡ Advertisement

VC is add on. ACC if you refer to auto start stop is part of all the car.

Thanks for the reply. I just check with the sales and appears that both are add-ons. Adaptive cruise control(ACC) cost $2009 and VC cost $7k.

Turbocharged

Saw my first Q2 a while ago, it's taken surprisingly long... ...or unsurprisingly...

Neutral Newbie

Nope.. I am here in Singapore..   [laugh]  

For 1.4 TFSI, it comes with 17" rims. Still, I find them a little too small..

18" should be just right. 

Mine only have the AUX no USB.

Neutral Newbie

There is a few more Q2 on the road now. The 1.0 are already approved and those pre-ordered in Apr has all gotten I believe.

There are also some new 1.4 that I saw too.

Each has different permutation depending on your add on.  For one, mine does not have a USB port for a 1.4 while another user mention he has.

I am first time with Audi and my experience is great for the car but not for the after sales.  Send my car for reverse camera installation and they scratch my tail lamp only to know after when I got home cleaning my car.  No part is scratch except for that part.  Since I didn't see it during then, they claim I got it outside.

So word of cautious, their after sales workmanship is not good.  As clarify with my other Audi owner friends.  You would need to double check and triple check your car in and out after every time you send in for damage else they will claim otherwise. Now license learned, next time I will take a long while back and forth when claiming back the car.

Neutral Newbie

is the community large enough to set up a whatsapp chat group?

Hi stkq - you're right after driving for a bit don't think I need the parking cam!

Yes sign me up if setting up the Q2 chat grp

Turbocharged

How do you guys feel about street camera? Necessary or not?

if you mean a dash cam with parking mode, never say necessary because no car cannot drive without one, but in our modern day it is a very good safe guard.

Neutral Newbie

How do you guys feel about street camera? Necessary or not?

After using the reverse cam for almost a month, and without for 2 months, I would say you can do without.

Is it a need?  I would no.  Is it good to have, I would say yes.

I can park easily without a reverse camera and I only use it to just for safety in case i missed out something behind that is about it.

Neutral Newbie

if you mean a dash cam with parking mode, never say necessary because no car cannot drive without one, but in our modern day it is a very good safe guard.

Agree, decided to go for it. 

Neutral Newbie

hi everyone

Just ordered a 1.0 last weekend. Hopefully can get coe this wed [grin]

Congrats.  [laugh]

How much did you get it for?

And what are the freebies?

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, been driving my 1.0 SE for around 2 months. I did my pps at revol, very good and service is top notch!

Anyone added accessories for their Q2? So far i added rings on the blade, rings on the air con vents and sports pedals :D