Audi Q2 Coming Soon

Lab4games

Hi there, been driving my 1.0 SE for around 2 months. I did my pps at revol, very good and service is top notch!

Anyone added accessories for their Q2? So far i added rings on the blade, rings on the air con vents and sports pedals :D

Do share some pics!

brothers, 

i am currently driving a Nissan QQ 2.0, really interested in the Q2 model.

Consider a downgrade and upgrade at the same if i were to jump ship. 

How the Q2 fare in terms of FC (KM/L), maintenance, any commonly known issue so far? 

and last but not least, the cost. 

TIA to those who reply. appreciate 

brothers, 

How the Q2 fare in terms of FC (KM/L), maintenance, any commonly known issue so far? 

cost would be different for everyone due to COE up and down.  Best to check out Audi show room also what the SE can provide you.

I am owning the 1.4, so far no problem.  FC is subjective I can get 500+ per 50L tank. But if I do light footing, its going more. 350KM for 1/2 a tank now.

cost would be different for everyone due to COE up and down.  Best to check out Audi show room also what the SE can provide you.

I am owning the 1.4, so far no problem.  FC is subjective I can get 500+ per 50L tank. But if I do light footing, its going more. 350KM for 1/2 a tank now.

ahh i see, well, standard 40/60 scheme i guess. 

Does the 1.4A comes in Sports model? cause i been roaming around the web and only seen 1.0A with "Sports" option at a whopping SGD21K top up with no significant performance upgrade apart from 1.0A

- OMV increase.

- sports seats with red finishes and a few interior differences.

- Navex sys. 

- 17" i/o 16" rims

- paddle shifters. 

the above package worth the upgrade? 

ahh i see, well, standard 40/60 scheme i guess. 

Does the 1.4A comes in Sports model? cause i been roaming around the web and only seen 1.0A with "Sports" option at a whopping SGD21K top up with no significant performance upgrade apart from 1.0A

- OMV increase.

- sports seats with red finishes and a few interior differences.

- Navex sys. 

- 17" i/o 16" rims

- paddle shifters. 

the above package worth the upgrade? 

my 1.4 all comes with that.  I guess its already in sport model.

my 1.4 all comes with that.  I guess its already in sport model.

*Envy mode*

anyway, thanks for the prompt response buddy wee kiong. 

all i have to do is to google "how to convince my wife to change car"

cause i just got my QQ 1 & 1/2 years back hahas.

brothers, 

I had the same question as you have.

my wife is thinking of is about time to change her mini 2.0 since the car is almost 3 yrs old now (I don't drive coz working overseas), moreover she need a bigger space to ferry her to-be grown up French bulldog around.

we had tested both q2 1.0 and 1.4

1. power is good during pick-up consider is a 1.0 car

2. if fq travel up north than 1.4 is more suitable

3. handling is good with not much body roll compare to jap car

4. noise insulation is good, at least better than her mini but not sure if compare to jap car.

5. interior look too simple compare to other audi's.

6. space wise feel smaller than a3.

7. gear change was smooth but worry about reliability few years down the road (dsg).

if u are looking at conti than maintenance cost and fc should not be your major concern. you only need to look into how much are you preparing to lose beside the usual depreciation when you want to change car?

anyway, she will stick with either mini clubman or countryman for it more fanciful interior.

my wife is thinking of is about time to change her mini 2.0 since the car is almost 3 yrs old now (I don't drive coz working overseas), moreover she need a bigger space to ferry her to-be grown up French bulldog around.

4. noise insulation is good, at least better than her mini but not sure if compare to jap car.

7. gear change was smooth but worry about reliability few years down the road (dsg).

if u are looking at conti than maintenance cost and fc should not be your major concern. you only need to look into how much are you preparing to lose beside the usual depreciation when you want to change car?

anyway, she will stick with either mini clubman or countryman for it more fanciful interior.

thanks Lava for the comprehensive insights, i personally had been driving Jap-made cars for the past 10 years. 

FC wise i think would definitely be a cost-saver for me in the long run, as my QQ runs @ 8+km/L. Pretty bad but then again, it's a 2.0 SUV.

yes, pick-up (acceleration) would be a plus considering it's a light-pressure turbo car (correct me if i am wrong).

only mystery now is the gearbox which only time can tell.  

Quoting on your point 1, 5, 6 and 7, why not consider the A3? Gearbox for me no issue so far after 20K km of usage. Currently on 1.0L A3. Interior wise, A3 is much better than Q2 and it comes with the Drive Select and Hill Hold function, with Driver's electric seat and auto folding side mirrors (don't think 1.0 Q2 has those).

↡ Advertisement