Audi Q2 Coming Soon

Lab4games

Neutral Newbie

Yes you can but the problem is no one knows when is the test drive.

Just got informed that....the test drive will be most probably may/ june.... (meaning they still dont know when!)

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Just got informed that....the test drive will be most probably may/ june.... (meaning they still dont know when!)

Anyone can advise if there will be any penalty if i wanna cancel the booking?

Twincharged

What kind of question is this? Can't you call the sales and ask? I can tell you sure of course 100% refund. Will you believe me?

Neutral Newbie

What kind of question is this? Can't you call the sales and ask? I can tell you sure of course 100% refund. Will you believe me?

Sorry...newbie here. Might have asked the wrong type of qns,maybe coz its first time buying car.

I believe we can ask and share info or qns here. Thanks.

Sorry...newbie here. Might have asked the wrong type of qns,maybe coz its first time buying car.

I believe we can ask and share info or qns here. Thanks.

• Praise 1

starting to wonder if PA has some tricks up their sleeves. i also got informed that the test drive is very likely to happen end of the month

Nice car but you guys still bought it knowing the potential dsg problems and also engine oil thirst?

All I can say is do your homework lah, doesn't mean Audi and VW same family then all using the same gearbox.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can advise if there will be any penalty if i wanna cancel the booking

My deal was done that i can refund my booking anytime.... as this booking fee is subject to confirmation after test drive. 

Did you signed such agreement? 

starting to wonder if PA has some tricks up their sleeves. i also got informed that the test drive is very likely to happen end of the month

that was what i heard from them last month.... wondering if there is anything wrong with the car.... 

All I can say is do your homework lah, doesn't mean Audi and VW same family then all using the same gearbox.

Speaking from my personal experience, eo topup every 2k km, jerky dsg be it upshift or downshift.

And ya, all these problems are normal. It is Audi wet dsg that i owned previously.

Oh ya, when i bought it, i was told problems were solved already. New technology blah blah....then when the problems arise, i was told it is normal. Sounds familiar?

Neutral Newbie

depends on what it said in the booking form .. however in my past experience with other brand no penalty though . do read  through the copy booking form that you have , if there is  no saying about penalty fee  so there won't be .. it just like it will take time to get refunded .

it is common in car expo you put booking fee and can be cancelled  upon test drive ..

Speaking from my personal experience, eo topup every 2k km, jerky dsg be it upshift or downshift.

And ya, all these problems are normal. It is Audi wet dsg that i owned previously.

Oh ya, when i bought it, i was told problems were solved already. New technology blah blah....then when the problems arise, i was told it is normal. Sounds familiar?

Not trying to defend Audi / VW cars but most DCT (even from other brands) at low rpm / low speeds are slightly jerky, can feel & hear some mechanical sounds at work also.. doesn't matter it's dry or wet clutch. Don't expect it to be like a 6AT.

EO top up is a problem but it doesn't happen in all of VW or Audi range, just selectively 1 or 2 older ones. Top up every 2KM is damn serious lol.

As long as buyers do their homework properly and go into the purchase with eyes wide open, not distracted by SE black mini skirt, ok lah..

Not trying to defend Audi / VW cars but most DCT (even from other brands) at low rpm / low speeds are slightly jerky, can feel & hear some mechanical sounds at work also.. doesn't matter it's dry or wet clutch. Don't expect it to be like a 6AT.

EO top up is a problem but it doesn't happen in all of VW or Audi range, just selectively 1 or 2 older ones. Top up every 2KM is damn serious lol.

As long as buyers do their homework properly and go into the purchase with eyes wide open, not distracted by SE black mini skirt, ok lah..

Do a google and you will see eo topup is spread across almost to all vag engines.

Personal friend spend few k to change piston rings but still need to top up eo every 5-6k km...improvement from 2k km.

The so called argument that it is normal for Turbo engines to drink eo is not true across other brands.

Do a google and you will see eo topup is spread across almost to all vag engines.

Personal friend spend few k to change piston rings but still need to top up eo every 5-6k km...improvement from 2k km.

The so called argument that it is normal for Turbo engines to drink eo is not true across other brands.

May I ask your friend drives which model and which year of make? Thanks.

Think the newer models dont really have a serious eo drinking issue. At least we dont see everyone kpkb on the singapore forum about eo drinking.

Usually we see eo comments from older ex owners of audi or vw cars.

DSG seems to be still a problem but the rate of complain seems low still.

IMO, VW/Audi and BMW drink lots of engine oil. However, having to top-up engine oil is a no biggie. Just buy a spare bottle (~ $35?) and top it up when the light comes on. Done that for my Sharan as well as the F06 with a mileage of approx 9000km.

However, to have to top-up at 3k-4k km is a completely different story. Either the driver floors the pedal point to point or more like something is seriously not right... might want to check it out.

6yo A4 1.8

This model famous for heavy drinking of EO. What other models you mentioned under VAG lineup also have such?

This model famous for heavy drinking of EO. What other models you mentioned under VAG lineup also have such?

↡ Advertisement