Audi Q2 Coming Soon

Lab4games

Neutral Newbie

that is definitely a good buy. mine was only the stock 1.4 with no VC or GPS with the same price. Even to top up for reverse camera.

So far FC is about 1L/10KM in case any one ask.

Q2 has reverse camera? I was told reverse camera not available in Singapore yet.
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Q2 has reverse camera? I was told reverse camera not available in Singapore yet.

I am the test car.  They only ship one part down to test.  I volunteer for the whole Q2.  If it is ok they will offer to the rest.

Edited by WeeKiongTan

Neutral Newbie

that is definitely a good buy.  mine was only the stock 1.4 with no VC or GPS with the same price. Even to top up for reverse camera.

So far FC is about 1L/10KM in case any one ask.

I am interested in the Q2 too. May I know how is the ride so far?

Neutral Newbie

I am interested in the Q2 too. May I know how is the ride so far?

So far no complain.  Just pick up i didnt bother too much as I didnt want to affect my fuel consumption.  You can floor the car and change driving mode to dynamic to have a very fast pickup that also take in more fuel.

So far all is good except:

- not much dashboard compartment as the CD player is store in it.

- the cup holder area took up most space so the little space cannot really fit a phone

- no USB slot so have to get a car charger

- no electronic seat adjustment and auto close side mirror

- the camera offered are 3rd party does not work with Audi's own

- reverse camera not part of car, but can choose using your package credits

- FC about 1L/10KM i think can be better but well it seems good to some. Am new to Audi so no sure how good it can get.

- interior trimming lighting require extra cost, similar to virtual cockpit, head up display, GPS, etc.

- all sport series comes with black leather with red trimming only yellow comes with yellow trimming

- go test drive to get the feel, there is a few mode of driving you can test in the car setup.

Neutral Newbie

I am the test car. They only ship one part down to test. I volunteer for the whole Q2. If it is ok they will offer to the rest.

Can take a photo of your reverse camera image displayed on the MMI screen? With or without guiding lines?

So far no complain. Just pick up i didnt bother too much as I didnt want to affect my fuel consumption. You can floor the car and change driving mode to dynamic to have a very fast pickup that also take in more fuel.

- the cup holder area took up most space so the little space cannot really fit a phone

- FC about 1L/10KM i think can be better but well it seems good to some. Am new to Audi so no sure how good it can get.

- interior trimming lighting require extra cost, similar to virtual cockpit, head up display, GPS, etc.

- all sport series comes with black leather with red trimming only yellow comes with yellow trimming

- go test drive to get the feel, there is a few mode of driving you can test in the car setup.

I'm getting about 17-18km/l on the trip computer. Easily get about 12-14 on 50-50 city highway drive

Neutral Newbie

Can take a photo of your reverse camera image displayed on the MMI screen? With or without guiding lines?

I'm getting about 17-18km/l on the trip computer. Easily get about 12-14 on 50-50 city highway drive

I will take tomorrow.  It has guide lines and turn as your turn the steering.

I never trust the trip computer.  I calaculate based on the mileage and the amount pump and the start and end of each pump.

Tank is 50L.  So that how I got 500km++.

Neutral Newbie

I will take tomorrow. It has guide lines and turn as your turn the steering.

I never trust the trip computer. I calaculate based on the mileage and the amount pump and the start and end of each pump.

Tank is 50L. So that how I got 500km++.

Let me get back to you on mileage. I'm about 200km now. Just dropped one bar.

Neutral Newbie

So far no complain.  Just pick up i didnt bother too much as I didnt want to affect my fuel consumption.  You can floor the car and change driving mode to dynamic to have a very fast pickup that also take in more fuel.

Thank you for the review. For the reverse camera, in terms of the display, may I just ask, it is integrated into the MMI or as a separate device?

Neutral Newbie

Thank you for the review. For the reverse camera, in terms of the display, may I just ask, it is integrated into the MMI or as a separate device?

Integrate into the mmi

Lastly, servicing at Audi need to check your car. They scratch my tail lamp installing it. Which was why when I collect my car the tail lamp was wet. They were trying to polish it and I only noticed when I reached home.

Neutral Newbie

Integrate into the mmi

Lastly, servicing at Audi need to check your car. They scratch my tail lamp installing it. Which was why when I collect my car the tail lamp was wet. They were trying to polish it and I only noticed when I reached home.

Didn't they replace it for you?

Neutral Newbie

IMG_20170609_174723.jpg

IMG_20170609_174727.jpg

The reverse cam on display

Awesome. May I know how much it cost you? In my opinion, this has to be a must buy optional gadget in my to do list.

Neutral Newbie

I am the test car.  They only ship one part down to test.  I volunteer for the whole Q2.  If it is ok they will offer to the rest.

Hi Wee Kiong -

Thanks for sharing. I'm a new Q2 owner. Was under the impression the rear parking camera was not available.

How much did Audi charge? If not comfortable to share on the forum can you PM me? Many thanks

DS

Neutral Newbie

Can't believe the Q2 still uses CD to play music? And fuel consumption should be better than 10km/liter.

can play spotify too. 

yup, definitely better than 10km/liter. i've clocked over 400km from full tank, fuel gauge just went below half tank.

↡ Advertisement