Panama Papers: leak reveals elite's tax haven

Kb27

don't think so much lah

it's just a coincidence that this report came out and T2 announced his retirement from MCF

or is it?

:D

nb, you just keep 700k here, but 700bil there hor...nb

↡ Advertisement

those zao tax one better quickly ownself repork ownself ah

faster close all acct...............buy empty oil drum and keep all the cash inside.............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

heard this once when I was in China ...

逃税 - offence ---> Tax Evasion

减轻税务负担 - not an offence ---> Tax Planning

so its a fine line ...   [;)]

nb, you just keep 700k here, but 700bil there hor...nb

700bil is in panama only................you forgot the other accts else where............. [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

and this one need @porker to cfm liao........... [:p]

Supersonic

aiya............singapore law is I think .............as long as your business is conducted overseas.............and proof that no deal done in SG...........even you keep an offshone company bank acct here with money also no tax ...........relax relax........... [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

anyway IRAS no so free to raid your house lah...............they will summon you go there let them raid you........... [:p]

TBH, I got no money so nothing to hide from them...

But you know these IRAS fellows la... They will leave no stones unturned. Later find all the "stuff" on my computer then I paiseh.

Also, they will definitely make a mess of the whole place.

But you know these IRAS fellows la... They will leave no stones unturned. Later find all the "stuff" on my computer then I paiseh.

you think CPIB meh............IRAS ppl more gentle one........ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Supersonic

you think CPIB meh............IRAS ppl more gentle one........ [laugh]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Sure or not.....

My ex-coy was investigated by their home country IRAS. The fellows flew all the way down to the SG subsidary, cloned all the HDDs, photocopied all the dunno what documents as well.

Case still under investigation now.

Turbocharged
Haiya... Don't pecah my lobang la

You got a lot of sponsorships to hide maybr

Sure or not.....

My ex-coy was investigated by their home country IRAS. The fellows flew all the way down to the SG subsidary, cloned all the HDDs, photocopied all the dunno what documents as well.

Case still under investigation now.

maybe got other things involve leh............

I also got pay GST what ...   [:p]

but seriously, am really waiting to see what the US does about this.

think last few years they have been going around fining people for tax evasion. 

and I think there is some political agenda behind this "leak" ...

This is not rocket science stuff. I don't think there is too much of a political agenda in it.

My view is that someone in the group is not happy or satisfied with his or her own profit sharing stake and was unable to get more stake.

• Praise 2

(edited)

Maybe..just maybe.......

After IRAS recently fire the warning shot about declaring all their sponsorship income and benefits, the local bloggers all just opened their bananas account....

See any bloggers these few days no mood to blog anymore? :secret-laugh:

Edited by Vratenza

This is not rocket science stuff. I don't think there is too much of a political agenda in it.

My view is that someone in the group is not happy or satisfied with his or her own profit sharing stake and was unable to get more stake.

All these leaks are worth tons of money. News agencies will pay top dollars for exclusive information.

If what you postulated is true, money (profit-sharing) being the main motivation, then the person must be damn stupiak not to leverage on the opportunity to earn from it.

Supersonic
(edited)

http://sprs.parl.gov.sg/search/topic.jsp?currentTopicID=00065240-ZZ&currentPubID=00069763-ZZ&topicKey=00069763-ZZ.00065240-ZZ_1%2Bid027_19960521_S0005_T00133-motion%2B

LKY: " .. it is the business of lawyers and accountants to advise their clients on how to deploy their assets in a way that makes the maximum use of the tax laws."

Just read thru part of this quickly...

Really grandfather story. From Nassim Jade to hawker center to car salesman...

I do not know whether my son and his health would make him a Prime Minister. He will not have the advantage of a wife who is a lawyer. He has to live with a wife who works in Singapore Technologies and that is a Government-owned company and the bonuses are meagre. 

Hehe... Ho Ching kanna suan.

Edited by Kusje

The names that appeared on the papers in Banana Republic is mind-boggling.

Instead of being philanthropic, they are being greedy with the wealth they already have.

I mean, how much then it's enough!?

It's still 3 meals a day, one car for a butt, a house with a roof, maybe 2 watches, one for each hand etc at the end of the day.

for sure la ... they "guy" who sell info to sarawak report also demand for "millions"

All these leaks are worth tons of money. News agencies will pay top dollars for exclusive information.

If what you postulated is true, money (profit-sharing) being the main motivation, then the person must be damn stupiak not to leverage on the opportunity to earn from it.

(edited)

High Five ... huat ah! ... these are "lowly" paid politician ... muahahaha

38 years of records ... jit pai ho say liao ...

political-figures-linked-data.jpg

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged

High Five ... huat ah! ... these are "lowly" paid politician ... muahahaha

38 years of records ... jit pai ho say liao ...

at wat point is this considered unreasonable?

i dont think politicians need to make sure their relatives all dont have offshore accounts upon joining politics right?

↡ Advertisement