Carpark Gantry Cheats

Vratenza

I agree, no sure way to say cheating. However, fact is the authorities VIEW this as no-no. How do I know? When I started driving, I folded my coupons for the same reason as yours. I received a parking ticket stating "no valid parking coupon" or something like that. Called up to kpkb and was duly advised the right and ONLY way is to tear off the tabs completely...

[flowerface][flowerface]

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Noted on the requirement.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic

Parking coupon?....simi lye??????

Erm, paper coupons that you need to tear off the little tabs to indicate your time of parking.

I agree, no sure way to say cheating. However, fact is the authorities VIEW this as no-no. How do I know? When I started driving, I folded my coupons for the same reason as yours. I received a parking ticket stating "no valid parking coupon" or something like that. Called up to kpkb and was duly advised the right and ONLY way is to tear off the tabs chad completely... 

[flowerface]  [flowerface]

The correct nomenclature is "chad".  I learned it in 2000.

[laugh]

The correct nomenclature is "chad".  I learned it in 2000.

[laugh]

New word for me. I remembered i have a primary school potato friend by the name of Chad

Edited by Rayleigh

This is at Martin Place.

Those going to the temple will park here..

not really, most will go either, common man coffee roasters , 38martin  for gym/lunch or temple

Edited by Staff69

I still have 2 booklets left.

Don't know how to use it up. Seldom find coupon parking already.

You can earn my gratefulness by giving them to me, or you can seek a refund at hdb offices (still can get refunds there if you are holding the 50c coupons ).

You can earn my gratefulness by giving them to me, or you can seek a refund at hdb offices (still can get refunds there if you are holding the 50c coupons ).

Only Orange coupon

The tabs are folded back, how is it cheating? Unless the folded tabs are been reused, then that constitutes a cheating. Thats what i normally do too cos I do not want those little tabs to be dropped which can be happened easily.

..errrrr... it is cheating... a neighbour kena ambushed once and was charged. The parking coupon with folded tabs was seized as case exhibit and tendered in Court. Please don’t pray-pray.

The tabs are folded back, how is it cheating? Unless the folded tabs are been reused, then that constitutes a cheating. Thats what i normally do too cos I do not want those little tabs to be dropped which can be happened easily.

by right the tab should be torned off......dont tear off it will be assumed that the coupon will be reused.
↡ Advertisement