Carpark Gantry Cheats

Vratenza

Well my place hdb carpark just finish installing gantry, 2 in total.

Guess what, almost 30 lots removed to allow for the installation plus the road realignment.

As a result, already not enough lots, now even worse and residents resort to illegal parking. Knn.

AMKTC again.

Inside carpark, charge ...

Outside illegal parking, charge also ...

Garmen win !

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

As vehicles without IU unit, in this case a Malaysia vehicle. The gantry will only open and register if the driver taps the Autopass/cashcard/Flash pay.

If the same card is being used during entry and exit, there will be deductions.

If the card is not the same during entry and exit, the gantry will still open. But no deductions. :ph34r:

Trying this out now!!!!!!!!
  • Praise 1

Most likely you need to remove IU unless the jagah really one by one look at carplate for those entries without IU. Hahaha...

Trying this out now!!!!!!!!

• Praise 1

Remove the power supply enough?

Add a switch to the power supply :XD:

Most likely you need to remove IU unless the jagah really one by one look at carplate for those entries without IU. Hahaha...

I got one trick very power one sure won't detect iu unit one

Wrap aluminium foil around it

Michael faraday teach me one :XD:

Later become Kenny Roasted IU after parking under sun.

Add a switch to the power supply :XD:
I got one trick very power one sure won't detect iu unit one
Wrap aluminium foil around it
Michael faraday teach me one :XD:

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

As vehicles without IU unit, in this case a Malaysia vehicle. The gantry will only open and register if the driver taps the Autopass/cashcard/Flash pay.

If the same card is being used during entry and exit, there will be deductions.

If the card is not the same during entry and exit, the gantry will still open. But no deductions. :ph34r:

If this is indeed true, then it is a very serious loophole. The Malaysia driver can just get two cards and use different car to tap in and out and never have to pay parking.

• Praise 1

If this is indeed true, then it is a very serious loophole. The Malaysia driver can just get two cards and use different car to tap in and out and never have to pay parking.

Free parking for foreigners. NS for Singaporeans.

[sweatdrop]

• Praise 2

Turbocharged

These kind of tricks not repeatable one. Surely hdb can just alert ica and the foreign car can park one side at icq.
  • Praise 1

These kind of tricks not repeatable one. Surely hdb can just alert ica and the foreign car can park one side at icq.

Do you really think someone from HDB will bother to alert ICA?

Might as well fix the loophole.

Free parking for foreigners. NS for Singaporeans.

[sweatdrop]

Hahahahaha

giphy.gif

I also think so

If a gantry allows you to get into a car park with cashcard, it must have a way to register it in a database.

And then assume you'd use the same cashcard to exit, since the system does not know if the cashcard is to tied a certain vehicle. You could push a trolley there later, use the same cashcard and it'll let you exit when it has deducted the money.

If a different cashcard is used upon exit, it could possibly lookup the system and find no such cashcard was used in entry and thus not allowed exit.

However, if the system does not tally the entry cashcarad vs exit cashcard, then there's the big loophole.

• Praise 1

if need to keng so much and try different methods to find loopholes for free parking, i suggest just tailgate the front car lah

proven to work already

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 2

Supersonic

Depressed after buying new car? Need to tailgate.

Dont know is the mercs driver skills very good or the gantry system very slow! Like this also can successfully exited the gantry?

Dont know is the mercs driver skills very good or the gantry system very slow! Like this also can successfully exited the gantry?

practice makes perfect  [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

No money after buying Merc

He's either saving $$ to pay his instalments or saving $$ to pay for his next merc when this one expires...

↡ Advertisement