2017 G30 BMW 5 Series

Carbon82

BMW - Buy More Worries.

Welcome to the club.

Bro, From your past posts on this thread, you seem to really dislike BMW, what happened ah? or sour cos BMW drivers offended you , or cos you find it hard to buy one?

But then who am i to say, I drive old Honda only, also cannot afford  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

Take it easy la, it is normal for most cars to have some issue during their 10 years of service, for BMW, as long as you maintain it regularly, it shld be fine (newer models like F10 &F30 are really quite reliable). My mom's secondhand granny E60 from 09 is still running fine with regular maintenance and the occasional part replacement.

Btw, your 5 dislike points is from me for not contributing positively to the topic.. take care bro

Cheers

• Praise 6

Bro, From your past posts on this thread, you seem to really dislike BMW, what happened ah? or sour cos BMW drivers offended you , or cos you find it hard to buy one?

But then who am i to say, I drive old Honda only, also cannot afford  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

Take it easy la, it is normal for most cars to have some issue during their 10 years of service, for BMW, as long as you maintain it regularly, it shld be fine (newer models like F10 &F30 are really quite reliable). My mom's secondhand granny E60 from 09 is still running fine with regular maintenance and the occasional part replacement.

Btw, your 5 dislike points is from me for not contributing positively to the topic.. take care bro

Cheers

salesman nia

Cheers

Forgive lah!  He has very bad experience with his E90 320, which is normal for most E90 320 owner.

No matter what other ppl says, he will not change his dislike.

• Praise 1

salesman nia

Wa if I'm a SE working in C&C, then I won't waste time posting here, I will be sexual harassing all of them all the time!   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 3

Cheers

Bro, you are the one that should take it easy lah (thanks for the dislike). 

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/my-6-year-old-f10-only-time-can-tell.74698/

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/reliability-of-the-f10-523-gearbox.73054/

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/advice-needed-f30-interior-door-handle-rubber-melted.75471/

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/my-f30-issues.64657/

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/threads/issues-and-problems-with-x1.52390/

If you DO own one, and read threads like this, will you worry? Good to hear your mom's car is ok, but sorry, her car doesn't represent the world. Take care bro

Cheers

BMW must sell coming to 100k milleage before Bring More Worries or Burn Mega Wallet syndrome kick in ... hehe

just kidding la ... anycar reaching 100k need some TLC

after that steady poon pi pi vrom vroom ... [thumbsup]

My prev f10 60k km alot need to change even breakdown once lol

I drove the limping car to a pro-BMW workshop in Sin Ming from Bishan and parked at their workshop. Just in time to catch a Bus and last train back home. Pass the bill to the direct seller

My E60 M54 from 2009 to 2014 no issue . Maybe mileage was Low when bought then. At 10th year mark mileage clocked only 120k Km before exported it overseas. But the F10 drive is good, it rekindle the lost E60 (feel) drive after 2yrs lapse.

Go R2d bro!  Trust me, he's who we go for most of us F10ers.  Look for Rodney. @yeshe gd fren...hahaha

Rodney drives one too. 535i

Had E46 before.

30plusK Engine oil leak repair. (R2D did it)

40plusK Changed air con coil, replaced sagging roof lining

50plusK - Exported at 10 yr old!

Confirmed BuyMoreWorries.  Don't need to hit 100K.

Had E46 before.

30plusK Engine oil leak repair. (R2D did it)

40plusK Changed air con coil, replaced sagging roof lining

50plusK - Exported at 10 yr old!

Confirmed BuyMoreWorries.  Don't need to hit 100K.

That means all this shit of E90 starts from E46.

My previous E39 was bought with 100k km already.  Things only breakdown after i bought it.  Scrap at 160k km with uplorry GB.

I just helped my dad replace engine & transmission mounts. After changing really is heaven n earth feeling..now buttery smooth acceleration liao.

So far, suspension still feels ok.. 108k km liao.. how long den give way?

Btw, my dads battery like nv change before.. already 4yrs 7mths liao leh

Edited by Rayoflight

I just helped my dad replace engine & transmission mounts. After changing really is heaven n earth feeling..now buttery smooth acceleration liao.

So far, suspension still feels ok.. 108k km liao.. how long den give way?

Btw, my dads battery like nv change before.. already 4yrs 7mths liao leh

Battery should be normal lah.  Most of the time, battery is killed by heat in engine bay.

Need to watch out for alternator after 5 yrs.  If alternator uplorry, very likely battery go hand in hand.

wah ... your F10 is same same but different compare to G30

i think most charbo cant tell a different if park side to side my wife included ... lol

• Praise 1

I think my 2 yrs old F10 dun look too bad as compared with the new 5 series...

I am more interested in the house instead hahah. my bro in law F10 of 3yrs old gear box up lorry liao .. so unreliable meh?

Same lo my 4.5 yr old F10

attachicon.gifIMG_9867.JPG

i think a bit different.. his is F10 in a landed.. yours is F10 in a HDB carpark? women see liao will choose the first F10.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5