2017 G30 BMW 5 Series

Carbon82

E class really look sibei sibei like c class exterior leh

Choose exclusive version with the old fashion logo popping out. It won't look like C class anymore.

my friend bought a 2014 528 from premium select recently.

When he was considering, he didn't even know got a G30 coming until i showed him on whatsapp group chat.

See already, all my friends zero interest. 

Then i say the interior looks very meh, so in comparison i showed the E class interior. Everyone is like "WOW" 

These are all guys that owns/owned a BMW/merc but are non-enthusiast one.

So they are the demographic that would be slowly upgrading up over the next decade or so...

I think the S90 also worthy contender.. Looks great.. 

• Praise 2

[laugh] 

Hmm... M a bit too jerky for day-to-day driving. May consider what the Alpina B7 preview later this month has to offer.

大哥 buy already can go munich auto service n go test their M

• Praise 1

Indicative pricing from pml

520d $262800

530 Lux $286800

530M sport $295,800

540M sport $350,800

there is 20k ot in disguise

Do you guys think at this price range can move volume ? I think quite difficult. Not that the BM owners have no money but the look is not break through enough to entice them to out their money with PM.

Do you guys think at this price range can move volume ? I think quite difficult. Not that the BM owners have no money but the look is not break through enough to entice them to out their money with PM.

Bmw no need looks to breakthrough wan

The drive alone is sheer driving pleasure

The price really on the high end thou

In 2012 my dad bought the f10 528i at 260k (coe 70 over k), now the 530i lux alone commands $280k when coe 40-50+k

Edited by Rayoflight
  • Praise 1

The main objective of pml is probably to make the most profit per car when the g30 is just launched and not so much on the volume. In the first place, supply will be limited during launch and Singapore is just a small market competing with the rest of the world.

Bmw no need looks to breakthrough wan

The drive alone is sheer driving pleasure

The price really on the high end thou

In 2012 my dad bought the f10 528i at 260k (coe 70 over k), now the 530i lux alone commands $280k when coe 40-50+k

Usually price will slowly go down after launch right?

The main objective of pml is probably to make the most profit per car when the g30 is just launched and not so much on the volume. In the first place, supply will be limited during launch and Singapore is just a small market competing with the rest of the world.

Wont disagree. 5 series used to he the strong contender to the E class among all the models of the two brands but 5 has since been lagging for a while, lets see if this new model helps PM recapturing the lost ground.

Overtrade is a trick.. Mark up buying price and give you back.. = no difference..

Ya agreed n worse still they low ball u the trade in price so in actual fact u worse off. If lucky ask discount of the same value as the OT or at least close to it n sell on your own but not all ADs allow this discount in lieu of OT. C&C def don't allow.

• Praise 5

SA just called two weeks ago asking if I am interested to go for the new 5er launch. Go Jiak and see see look look but not really interested. Auto show already got the car right?

Yesterday was at pml. One of the SE says the 5series will be a car loaded with the most features of any cars we have ever seen. They are that confident.

Yesterday was at pml. One of the SE says the 5series will be a car loaded with the most features of any cars we have ever seen. They are that confident.

Of coz loaded la.. their price so insane high for a 530i

Not loaded den i cannot sleep well hahaha

Edited by Rayoflight
↡ Advertisement