My poor G

chenyll

Little Brats ! [furious] Maybe you stake out the area and see if they return back one day

Where is this anyway?

I wished I got the time to stake out the area. This happened at Blk 409 Jurong west st 42. Carpark facing the canel. The surrounding blocks all have CCTV at the lift landings and Void Decks. So hopefully the investigation officer will be able to find out the culprits via the CCTV. For now I am resigned to paying the damages myself :(

What's the damage?

If just dents, any body/paint workshop can do it.

Damages: windscreen. Both front driver and passenger windows. Multi dents on body. Fender. The chrome parts near the windows. Total damages so far in excess of 3K. Excluding workmanship and spray cost. Windscreen need to change. That alone cost $1.8 excluding workmanship. Detailed cost would wait until Alfa workshop gets back with the quotation. The damages cost so far is a rough estimation by the advisor from Alfa.
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Sorry to hear that bro, keep us posted. All the best  [:|]

I wished I got the time to stake out the area. This happened at Blk 409 Jurong west st 42. Carpark facing the canel. The surrounding blocks all have CCTV at the lift landings and Void Decks. So hopefully the investigation officer will be able to find out the culprits via the CCTV. For now I am resigned to paying the damages myself :(

It's not his car anyway. U expect passer bys to care?

Hopefully, one day we get to a stage where people will stand up for what is right. I am sure if this incident happened to the passerby, he would hope that someone would step in.

Supersonic

Damages: windscreen. Both front driver and passenger windows. Multi dents on body. Fender. The chrome parts near the windows. Total damages so far in excess of 3K. Excluding workmanship and spray cost. Windscreen need to change. That alone cost $1.8 excluding workmanship. Detailed cost would wait until Alfa workshop gets back with the quotation. The damages cost so far is a rough estimation by the advisor from Alfa.

Dunno about the rest. But windscreen claim insurance LA. Usually 100 dollars only and won't affect your ncd.
  • Praise 1

Hopefully, one day we get to a stage where people will stand up for what is right. I am sure if this incident happened to the passerby, he would hope that someone would step in.

Bro is not the passer-by .... Is the parent(s) or guardian(s) of the boys. In the first place, which parent let the kids play in an open car park?? Then, why didn't the parent(s)/guardian(s) stop them???

Ultimately, the passerby couldn't do much .... If he had shouted at the boys who knows, the parent might turn on him .... The least he could do which he did was to inform the authorities

That being said, feel for u .... Machiam aircraft kena bird-strike .... Very sian

(edited)

Feel the pain for you.

Got to be very careful when handling kids nowadays. Some people are bound to take the opportunity to make it their (whatever) capital,just like Ben Lim's case!

Edited by Fitvip

@holdenutessv how I wished it was just fries. Damn brats even rip my left side indicator off which I managed to fixed it back. @kusje I would do much more than cutting off their hands. But seriously, what is wrong with kids these days?!

Anyway, I went back to Alfa. And they are still getting the quotations from the workshop as some parts are not available.

Their farking parent never teach them.

@holdenutessv how I wished it was just fries. Damn brats even rip my left side indicator off which I managed to fixed it back. @kusje I would do much more than cutting off their hands. But seriously, what is wrong with kids these days?!

Anyway, I went back to Alfa. And they are still getting the quotations from the workshop as some parts are not available.

wah... your windscreen bullet proof arh??? kena such big stone still never crack!!!

• Praise 10

If throw stone at one car is civil case?

If throw stones at more than one car is vandalism?

Got this type of rule?

• Praise 1

wah... your windscreen bullet proof arh??? kena such big stone still never crack!!!

It Cracked. Not just one stone but a Few stones :(

Got this type of rule?

To be precise, the correct term would be Act Of Mischef. The term Vandalism is used when public property is damage.

• Praise 1

goosh......looking at video...my heart goes out to you.

Hopefully you can get the compensation from the parents.

But frankly it is not the kids......the parents is the real issue. I believe the kids may not be throwing things at a car for the first time looking at how brazen they are.

keep us posted if you can some compensation so that we can cheer when some justice is served.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Got this type of rule?

The 1 car belongs to you or a judge?

• Praise 1