New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

h

But I always thought the no. Of electric seats are the same for all premium and premium advance or leather package will have. 2 seats electric seats. . Thanks and will look around more than.

If premium full leather package means two front electric seats or it could be premium style mauve whereby seats are half leather and half alcantara.

Normal premium only driver side electric.

True, i thought so too.

However, having experienced the function of PCS in my alphard, in my opinion its good to have.

- radar detect slow or stationary car ahead faster than me (my sight), hence able to warn me split seconds earlier

- for slow speed, it will autostop, will not hit front or back!

- PCS can be manually off (just press the button)

- but yes you r right, the 2-3 front sensors need to be intact, hence advisable not to change/upgrade grille/front emblem

What I dun like about this feature is if drive too close or abruptly towards gantry, car will auto brake suddenly. Quite shocking feel. Not sure if it works the same for Toyota PCS
↡ Advertisement

Hi all

After comparing forester , outback and harrier , my CO relented and will consider purchasing from PI , though she do want to check out The new RAV 4 , which I think harrier will win overall - fingers crossed

I have went to a PI and looked at the premium version , quite ok with the quote but wanting to make sure I have made the right decision

The CO wants pearl white , and I like the wine red interior . Don't want alcantara , don't want suede and does it have non black leather seats ?

Anyway

I do wish to get the HARRIER with full specs and include

Panoramic roof,

Memory seats, ( driver only ok with me)

Pre collision System

Intelligent clearance sonar

Lane Departure Alert

Auto Tailgate

Full 360 View( this one must top up ah ?

Front and Rear Camera

Radar Cruise Control

18 " wheels

Also HU if can get alpine will be great but pioneer I think is fine

Which package would this be ? And anyone can recommend /PM me reliable PIs?

Cheers

Supercharged

And anyone can recommend /PM me reliable PIs?

Cheers

Reliable PI - maybe Vincar, Prime, CarTimes

Tier2 should be Autolink, Leco, Hup Loong

Erm question - does harrier door autolock when you drive off?

Yes, not immediately, but only when the Harrier hits 30 kph

and you may choose to manually lock, when all doors are closed

And I like the feature, that Driver cannot unlock, when the car is moving, car have to totally stopped, then can disengage door lock. A good safety feature indeed.  

Edited by CNelson

And I like the feature, that Driver cannot unlock, when the car is moving, car have to totally stopped, then can disengage door lock. A good safety feature indeed.  

I didnt know of this feature.. learn something today before getting my ride next mth

no need totally stopped.. low speed the door lock can be disengage liao.. done it a lot of times.. i kan cheong spider to let my passengers go down.. hahaha..

Hi.. I need some advise urgently.. As harrier comes with so many models, is it true different PI offer different spec?

What is the different between Premium and Premium advance?

I booked the car Premium with roof (2016 YOM) ready stock can collect car next month, I realised that it did not come with Pre-crash sensor. I checked and found out only few PI carry with Pre-crash sensor.

Advise if is true? And do we really need this Sensor? Thinking to upgrade but need to indent and wait for 3 to 6mths.

I booked the car Premium with roof (2016 YOM) ready stock can collect car next month, I realised that it did not come with Pre-crash sensor. I checked and found out only few PI carry with Pre-crash sensor.

Advise if is true? And do we really need this Sensor? Thinking to upgrade but need to indent and wait for 3 to 6mths.

Premium Advance does , however , Advance alsocomes with many types like some has memory seat , some just electric seat etc....

Btw , can share your booking package and price ?

Supercharged

Hi, anyone know pre-crash sensor can be install? How much and where??

Is it worth it??

No, factory install.

↡ Advertisement