New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

yes. need to wait as i booked silver color instead of white/black color.

Their price is fixed one right? Like cannot discount. But price quite reasonable. Does passenger seat for full leather package come with memory settings?
↡ Advertisement

Yes, quite fix. Passenger seat with full leather only electric, no memeory setting. only driver have memory setting.

choose them because they are case trust and my friend recommend them also.

Yes, quite fix. Passenger seat with full leather only electric, no memeory setting. only driver have memory setting.

choose them because they are case trust and my friend recommend them also.

Was considering style mauve and full leather package. In the end settled for full leather package. Mine should be ready for delivery in june

Was considering style mauve and full leather package. In the end settled for full leather package. Mine should be ready for delivery in june

[thumbsup]

u got urs from autolink as well?

we be seeing more harrier on the road!!                      ​ ​

[thumbsup]

u got urs from autolink as well?

we be seeing more harrier on the road!! â â

Yup.. Autolink turf city. Go join SG harrier Facebook page. More discussion there

Yup.. Autolink turf city. Go join SG harrier Facebook page. More discussion there

same from turf city as well.

Joined and kanna poisoned already!!

Just got update that my COE is secured. Now waiting for inspection.

Mine was outbid by 100+. Like that not considered guaranteed one bid liao although my delivery is only in June.

Was this your first bid by them?

Yes. 1st bid guarantee but not sure if inspection is this mth not as they yet to confirm with me.

your contract delivery date is when?

Just secured COE, but there's one major hitch...:(

Dealer kena played out by supplier, no car for me. Now he is trying to source for me one. Mine is a little special: Elegance, pearl white, no moonroof, black interior including dashboard and side panels...so hard to find meh?

Hopefully can find one these few weeks, I already sold my car, but luckily the dealer is providing me a rental car for free until my ride comes.

Dealer kena played out by supplier, no car for me. Now he is trying to source for me one. Mine is a little special: Elegance, pearl white, no moonroof, black interior including dashboard and side panels...so hard to find meh?

Hopefully can find one these few weeks, I already sold my car, but luckily the dealer is providing me a rental car for free until my ride comes.

Your nightmare might begin here !

The fact that he gave you a rental car is very good liao.

Shows he's a responsible PI.

Kena played out not his fault. But for a PI his service recovery is commendable.

Have to be fair to him

How many month you waited? The dealer should have indent the car once you place your order and should able to predict when the car will arrived. Hard to believe after secure the COE than know there no car.

Which PI?