New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

My PI is a friend of mine, and he is new to the Harrier trade, and my Harrier happens to be his first (he was a 2nd hand car dealer, also sells new Vezels).

Yes, he is very responsible, and he kept me updated along the way. Unfortunately, he was played out by the supplier who promised him the ride, but last minute told him that the cars were all stuck at the port, and wanted to re-negotiate a new price!

Now, he found an Elegance with maroon dashboard and side panels, so see if anyone wants to do the swap with him.

I bought it just after the $38K COE, and it was agreed that he had until May to secure the COE, which he promptly did. 

Looking at the positive side, it is a great learning experience for both of us, and I still have a car to tide over. :)

The Elegance rims look quite ugly, any bros has any shops to recommend,that have a wide variety of cheap rims ? Intend to keep it at 17 inch for FC.

↡ Advertisement

Advance grill 3 pcs you will see

Pm me if you like to see a real full spec harrier in Singapore.

Hi Bro,

I did intro 1 owner a full specs Advance model of the Harrier.

Full leather

Original HU

Sonar Cruise / Pre-crash

Full JBL speakers

Memory Driver's seat

Passenger power seat......etc

But the Pi i know doesnt wanna import in anymore unless indent.

JDM car owners please take note. Especially those who frequent malaysia. 

13245431_10153711807418763_1207249747440

dsc_0556-web.jpg?w=490&h=327

All bros,

Most Pi will remove the flares. But all depends. As in Japan all cars comes with it. 

Yes it's illegal to be in the cars. But a must on boats......hahaha

I think "black interior including dashboard and side panels" is indeed hard to find.

1 pi i know, they willing to swap the interior of the Black dash / panels on different color of the Harrier when 1 intro of  mine wanted the black interior on a different color Harrier.......hehehe depends on how far and the pi willing to go to get the sales...

Neutral Newbie

Dear all,

I just got my harrier today, few things that I need assistance. How can I change to power mode? I disable the econ mode to off. It's on normal mode. And how to disable the stop start. I find it irritating.

Dear all,

I just got my harrier today, few things that I need assistance. How can I change to power mode? I disable the econ mode to off. It's on normal mode. And how to disable the stop start. I find it irritating.

there is a power mode beside the eco  mode button

JDM car owners please take note. Especially those who frequent malaysia.

13245431_10153711807418763_1207249747440

dsc_0556-web.jpg?w=490&h=327

I bring this to malacca beach, having a good time pop up the flare like fireworks

Hi Bro,

I did intro 1 owner a full specs Advance model of the Harrier.

Full leather

Original HU

Sonar Cruise / Pre-crash

Full JBL speakers

Memory Driver's seat

Passenger power seat......etc

But the Pi i know doesnt wanna import in anymore unless indent.

Above is good specs....nice to have, will go for it if can afford....hehe

Btw: Attention kiv new harrier owners, new version otw

http://paultan.org/2016/05/23/toyota-harrier-premium-style-ash-editions-for-japan/

Neutral Newbie

Any bro's here are aware of new colour of the new harrier in 2016-2017? 

I don't see that many variety on the road except black and white.

Any recommendation for colour of choice?

Thanks,

Danny

mostly is black and white, there is mica red and sparking black and metallic silver as well.

The latest is the true blue.

OMV very high now as my Friend collected their car at $33357 for premium pre crash ! Don't know PI will increase price or not ?

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

Thanks. King Ken. Do you have samples/photo's/video clip's of those wonderful colours you mentioned in your posted message to share?  Like Mica Red and True Blue or Sparking Black?  They sounds mysterious.  I don't think I have ever seen them on the road or in any showroom yet. 
Cheers,
Danny

Edited by DannyHeng

Neutral Newbie

Just saw a new MAS rulling change in loan tenure and minimum downpayment. Anyone who has signed agreement but waiting to collect car here? Do you think we still able to change?

Neutral Newbie

Thanks. King Ken. Do you have samples/photo's/video clip's of those wonderful colours you mentioned in your posted message to share?  Like Mica Red and True Blue or Sparking Black?  They sounds mysterious.  I don't think I have ever seen them on the road or in any showroom yet. 

Cheers,

Danny

The link:

http://toyota.jp/harrier/style/

My PI friend gave me a surprise today:

He whatsapp me the pics of my ride at his shop, changing dashboards and side panels! He managed to get another dealer friend of his to swap the dashboards and side panels. 

Gave me the chassis and engine no. too, VAC received!

Tomorrow will be fitting in the HU, and finally the wait is almost over. :)

One more question, which PPS would you guys recommend that is good and reasonably priced?

↡ Advertisement