New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

According to my spec from door frame indicator: it stated 220kpa ler. Tried for a week not suitable to my ride so adjusted back 240kpa

220kpa at what load index?  220kpa for full load or half load?

What's your current tyre load index?

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

According to my spec from door frame indicator: it stated 220kpa ler. Tried for a week not suitable to my ride so adjusted back 240kpa

you driving premium? im driving elegance and on the door it states 102H and recommend 240kpa on 225/65/17.

Sorry.  It should be 230kpa.  With higher load index, no need so much air.

HI Davidtch, seriously I can not understand the logic behind it. Like I mentioned, I am already pumping 240kpa on my 225/45/17 for my old car but how come even the original sticker on my new elegance recommends 240kpa too for a higher profile with original rims size now is 225/65/17. now I had changed to 255/50/19 and even more confused with the correct pressure to put in.

confusing sia.... hahahahaa

you driving premium? im driving elegance and on the door it states 102H and recommend 240kpa on 225/65/17.

HI Davidtch, seriously I can not understand the logic behind it. Like I mentioned, I am already pumping 240kpa on my 225/45/17 for my old car but how come even the original sticker on my new elegance recommends 240kpa too for a higher profile with original rims size now is 225/65/17. now I had changed to 255/50/19 and even more confused with the correct pressure to put in.

confusing sia.... hahahahaa

Google load index & air pressure.

With load index of 102 at 240kpa, the tyre can sustain weight of 1,829kg.

With load index of 103 at 230kpa, the tyre can sustain weight of 1,820kg.

For example, my car stock tyre 205/45 17 inch has load index of 84, i need to pump 260. 

When i change the tyre to PSS (no change in rim), the load index increase to 88.  I reduce it to 230.

Neutral Newbie

Google load index & air pressure.

With load index of 102 at 240kpa, the tyre can sustain weight of 1,829kg.

With load index of 103 at 230kpa, the tyre can sustain weight of 1,820kg.

For example, my car stock tyre 205/45 17 inch has load index of 84, i need to pump 260. 

When i change the tyre to PSS (no change in rim), the load index increase to 88.  I reduce it to 230.

you are very knowledgeable in this... hahahaha!!! ya I will be trying to work around 245kpa... :)

2.0 would slightly underpower for this car?so huge car.wondering the fuel consumption of this car

Yes, it's a little underpowered for this car. But power isn't why you would buy this car, would you? 

As for FC, I managed to get 15.4km/L for my first full tank, the caveat being on 70% Highway 30% City driving.

Now I'm on 30% Highway and 70% City driving for my 2nd tank, the FC is around 13.2km/L.

I'm on Eco mode all these while.

Neutral Newbie

Yes, it's a little underpowered for this car. But power isn't why you would buy this car, would you? 

As for FC, I managed to get 15.4km/L for my first full tank, the caveat being on 70% Highway 30% City driving.

Now I'm on 30% Highway and 70% City driving for my 2nd tank, the FC is around 13.2km/L.

I'm on Eco mode all these while.

Yes bro.Very nice and elegance car. Actually its the simillar things,the bigger the cc the higher the fuel consump.But before buying this car you should have to understand.Btw really a good car.looking to forward to get for my father as well .So far any prob to your car?

Yes bro.Very nice and elegance car. Actually its the simillar things,the bigger the cc the higher the fuel consump.But before buying this car you should have to understand.Btw really a good car.looking to forward to get for my father as well .So far any prob to your car?

I've only run it in for two weeks, don't any problem would have surfaced in such a short time.

As long as you keep it stock, the chances of it having problem would be minimised.

Yeah, it is spacious and comfortable. Very smooth ride but those who want a fast pickup and acceleration will find it wanting.

Been driving it for a week and indeed was comfortable and smooth ride.

Switching from civic to harrier was something different as the pickup isnt that good.

Been driving it for a week and indeed was comfortable and smooth ride.

Switching from civic to harrier was something different as the pickup isnt that good.

Hey me too, I switched from a Civic to a Harrier.

Although the Harrier is less responsive when you step onto the accelerator, the gear change is much smoother than the Civic. For the driver, it maybe boring, as he'd doesn't experience the car kicking into the higher gear when he accelerates, but for the passenger like my wife, she feels more comfortable with the seamless gear transition.

I'm able to live with it, since I bought the Harrier for its space, comfort and a trouble-free drive.

Want power, switch on power mode. Sure vomit, too powerful to handle. I still stick to Eco mode, family happy I happy!!!

Neutral Newbie

just went for my 1000km servicing at Wold Auto and that was the 1st time I heard that they are using Gasgeber oil? WTF was that? hahahaha... and the receipt shows only 4 litres of engine oil but I heard our car is 5 litres right?

on a side note, how many km do you all run in your engine? 1000km or 2000km?

just went for my 1000km servicing at Wold Auto and that was the 1st time I heard that they are using Gasgeber oil? WTF was that? hahahaha... and the receipt shows only 4 litres of engine oil but I heard our car is 5 litres right?

on a side note, how many km do you all run in your engine? 1000km or 2000km?

Hi kotex,

Engine oil - 4 litres .

Some workshops claims its 4.1 litres.

Run in usually 1000 km unless already factory run in liao............ Which most conti makes are . 

↡ Advertisement