New Harrier Japan

Marcostan

Saw Lexus NX on ST last Saturday. It looks similar to Harrier on the backside. Maybe that's the fair comparison btw Harrier & Lexus NX.

Saw Lexus NX on ST last Saturday. It looks similar to Harrier on the backside. Maybe that's the fair comparison btw Harrier & Lexus NX.

Davidtch hi

Ive also read about the NX.

You think the NX would have better specs & performance than the Harrier since both are on 2.0?

Cant wait for the pricing to tilt my judgment.

Thanks & cheers.

Davidtch hi

Ive also read about the NX.

You think the NX would have better specs & performance than the Harrier since both are on 2.0?

Cant wait for the pricing to tilt my judgment.

Thanks & cheers.

2.0 NA vs 2.0 Turbo

CVT vs 6 spd AT.

In term of pricing, i think it should be in the price range of IS250.

I'm very interested in this model.

But after doing a search in SGCARMART used car section, I got a shock to see the list of used car selling.

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?MOD=Harrier&DL=&LOC=&POS=&PR1=0&PR2=&FR=2010&TO=Any&TRN=&AVL=2&ENG=&FUE=&MIL_C=&OMV_C=&COE_C=&OWN_C=&ASL=1

5 selling within 3 months.

Is there something wrong with this car?

Most likely buyer's loan not approved but COE bidding successful LL have to register within 3 months. Most of them are from different PI anyway.

Most likely buyer's loan not approved but COE bidding successful LL have to register within 3 months. Most of them are from different PI anyway.

Possible.

However, i think those are "new" cars, posted in "used" cars to get more potential buyers of used car to buy new.

Highly doubt it about the loan thingy but possible.

Some PIs offered me 90% financing but the 5 year loan quantum remains.

Wonder if its indeed something not right about this car. And yes, one can finally go test drive it.

Still going to wait for the NX200 before plunging.

I'm very interested in this model.

But after doing a search in SGCARMART used car section, I got a shock to see the list of used car selling.

http://m.sgcarmart.com/used_cars/listing.php?MOD=Harrier&DL=&LOC=&POS=&PR1=0&PR2=&FR=2010&TO=Any&TRN=&AVL=2&ENG=&FUE=&MIL_C=&OMV_C=&COE_C=&OWN_C=&ASL=1

5 selling within 3 months.

Is there something wrong with this car?

It could also be that the car:

1. No pwr

2. Not used to driving CVT

Supersonic

It could also be that the car:

1. No pwr

2. Not used to driving CVT

2L NA + CVT + big body = S-L-O-W. [sleeping][sleeping][sleeping]

• Praise 1

2L NA + CVT + big body = S-L-O-W. [sleeping][sleeping][sleeping]

There are ppl in this thread says that 2.4L Alphard with CVT not slow le [bounce1]

↡ Advertisement