Seat makes a comeback to Singapore!

Fcw75

cannot go jb to pump also...

Why cannot?

Even better, not subjected to 3/4 tank rule.

↡ Advertisement

Why cannot?

Even better, not subjected to 3/4 tank rule.

limited to certain stations that provide Euro V / VI diesel right?

(edited)

limited to certain stations that provide Euro V / VI diesel right?

Yes, there's more stations with Euro 5 diesel now. Not subjected to 3/4 tank rule PLUS euro 5 diesel is RM2/L there.

Most important is......got chiobu pump for you at BHP...haha.

post-1829-0-62836200-1478230830_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 6

Excuse me, are you driving a diesel or petrol car? This is from courtesy opicer.

Your petrol tank less than half tank, OKONG! This is from lazy opicer. You answered "蛇my car is diesel car".

[laugh]

• Praise 1

Excuse me, are you driving a diesel or petrol car? This is from courtesy opicer.

Your petrol tank less than half tank, OKONG! This is from lazy opicer. You answered "蛇my car is diesel car".

[laugh]

Open the fuel flap for the officer to see the big "Diesel" label on / next to the fuel cap.

But hor, please don't anyhow suka suka paste that "Diesel" label on your petrol driven model too... [idea]

The obvious clatter from diesel engines.

Err some petrol driven model also have clattering sound like diesel, e.g. BMW X3 2.0L...

Yes, there's more stations with Euro 5 diesel now. Not subjected to 3/4 tank rule PLUS euro 5 diesel is RM2/L there.

Most important is......got chiobu pump for you at BHP...haha.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You think realy got chio bu pump diesel for you on normal days? That is for promotion / introduction only lah. Anyway, that 2 chio meh?

• Praise 8

Open the fuel flap for the officer to see the big "Diesel" label on / next to the fuel cap.

But hor, please don't anyhow suka suka paste that "Diesel" label on your petrol driven model too... [idea]

Err some petrol driven model also have clattering sound like diesel, e.g. BMW X3 2.0L...

You think realy got chio bu pump diesel for you on normal days? That is for promotion / introduction only lah. Anyway, that 2 chio meh?

Alamak bro, of course I know for promotion only.

Anyway, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I not good looking so I think they are chio enuff.

Is Toledo using dry clutch or wet clutch? Anyone knows this?

Anything not performance oriented by VAG most likely dry clutch
  • Praise 1

Anything not performance oriented by VAG most likely dry clutch

someone mentioned putting in the mineral oil instead of synthetic oil for the gearbox as a permanent fix to the problematic dry clutch.  any truth to that ?

someone mentioned putting in the mineral oil instead of synthetic oil for the gearbox as a permanent fix to the problematic dry clutch.  any truth to that ?

Tor Kor (agent) say one. unless you do an experiment. i think its silly. such an easy fix meh?

Hi Bro/Sis,

I am viewing the Leon (petrol 1.2) and Toledo (Diesel 1.4) - the pricing is quite the same.

Can someone advise on the pros and cons - in term of space and maintenance (petrol vs diesel).

My understanding is the road tax will be higher for the diesel.

Thank you everyone on your feedback.

1.4 diesel road tax is $1186 per year.

1.2 petrol road tax is $510 per year.

The Toledo costs $56 more per month in road tax. You have to decide yourself if you can cover enough mileage to make it worthwhile

• Praise 1

someone mentioned putting in the mineral oil instead of synthetic oil for the gearbox as a permanent fix to the problematic dry clutch. any truth to that ?

I think it's a temporary fix. Might work on the spot but wonder for how long. Hard to imagine a high tech, complex gearbox like the DSG was designed to work on dinosaur oil.
↡ Advertisement