Seat makes a comeback to Singapore!

Fcw75

For brand conscious people, they will probably not go for Seat. They will rather go for the familiar brands which other people recognise. 

confirmed chopped stamped. Even cheaper also won't bite. Always got 1001 reasons. Back when skoda still alive (Octavia A4), price very close to toyota but a totally different car in terms of safety and driveability. Reliability ? Mine was damn reliable save for wear and tear items. Sold to a friend who got remarkable FC (about 14km/l).

But did people bite ? nah ............. 

• Praise 2

look at the picture [:p]

Wow it's a manual drive stick ! But sgcarmart nv put manual leh. Design wise I find it so so, if ibiza or Leon manual then would make it a "hot hatch".

wow i dont think i still remember how to drive manual. at least it is auto clutch i hope.

This Toledo comes in hard core manual. 3 pedals. See photo above.

Which is also good for safety. No chance to answer any calls on your handphone when driving.

Edited by Vinceng
  • Praise 1

Have lah. They every Sat run a full page advertorial on ST. 

But somehow the write up not very convincing leh.....

The write up is always placed in a section where most will not flip to that part... 

wow i dont think i still remember how to drive manual. at least it is auto clutch i hope.

Dont worry, it is like riding a bicycle, you juz need getting used to the biting point again.

Have lah. They every Sat run a full page advertorial on ST.

But somehow the write up not very convincing leh.....

IMHO is that the equipment level of the car and hesitant to special indent.

I test drove the 1.6 TDI manual leon estate. I like the drive and the torque then when i ask abt stuff like reverse camera and etc. They say they only bring in the basic TDI version in 1.6 and 2.0. no such thingy as special indent for 1.8 TDI manual.

Their management also be waiting for the overall consumer response before they strategize.

I try to go for Manual cars if I'm renting overseas 

• Praise 1

IMHO is that the equipment level of the car and hesitant to special indent.

I test drove the 1.6 TDI manual leon estate. I like the drive and the torque then when i ask abt stuff like reverse camera and etc. They say they only bring in the basic TDI version in 1.6 and 2.0. no such thingy as special indent for 1.8 TDI manual.

Their management also be waiting for the overall consumer response before they strategize.

The Leon 1.2 turbo petrol is available in manual transmission on special indent, at $99,500.

(edited)

All here talk nia la. If this if that....if vertex really can bring in, will you really put your money down and get one?

After 41 pages, who here has really bought a Seat?

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

Seat is trying hard to get into Singapore's car market but I doubt the brand will roar. With the same amount of money spent, people rather go for VW or Jap/Kor cars. The interior itself is quite boring... I have not test drive yet but giving a benefit of doubt, I heard that the drive is pretty good.

The write up is always placed in a section where most will not flip to that part...

The same journalist have been writing about seat and he can't really write well to get any attention

I will flip to that part le.

I placed my booking with Vertex last month when the COE dropped. They came out with some offer that was like a one-day special. Overall, my CO liked it, and we signed up.

My package was a 4 bid G-teed COE, but for the past 2 biddings, they seem to be a bit weak on their biddings. Missed both bids slightly below the final amount. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed to get the ride before CNY, since they have ready units on hand already.

2 more to go!

Edited by Hyper_rev
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3