Seat makes a comeback to Singapore!

Fcw75

Still didnât get the COE although being promised by the manager.. ughhh shucks .. ð¤ð

Looks like they under-quoted you big time!

If guaranteed COE, stand your ground!

They will come back to you with "top up" tricks and all

Looks like they under-quoted you big time!

If guaranteed COE, stand your ground!

They will come back to you with "top up" tricks and all ðð¼

If COE price is not gonna come down by much anymore ... they sell you at the S&P price, they'll lose big time!

ððð

Hahaha I’m not sure.. I’m sure they will still earn but lesser.. Yeah guaranteed COE.. they did told me about the top up for one bid guarantee but my salesman who is a newbie and only with VE for 2-3months told me not to waste the money that I can use for vacation instead and be patience first..

S&P price.. sale & purchase.. or..? Sorry for being a rookie

Once VCS takes over Skoda dealership, SEAT must drop price already! ðð¼

As it is today, the SEAT and VW model ranges are at near price-parity ...

Leon 1.0 = Golf 1.0 price, or thereabouts

Leon Cupra 2.0 = Golf GTI 2.0 price, or thereabouts

I would think that Skoda sold by VCS would be priced slightly below their respective VW model-equivalent!

But ... I still dread the dry 7-DSG of the TSI models ðð¼

ððð

Nothing new la bro Merc. You only trust mercedes only what !!!

Yeah.. I foresee I am looking to only get the car next year in Jan already.. since if I renew the road tax and inspection done it will be better for them.. but their Value is also dropping.. Iâm fading in my car and the longer they hold on my car the price is still fixed. I foresee they will have to adjust the price when Skoda comes in .. which I just hope they are able to hold on though out.. of they closes ð good luck to us. Also, My Friend who bought an Opel have fixed Servicing package.. and seems very reasonably priced, they have a larger Opel owners club as well as the AD will organise events annually which is a positive touch.

Higher doubt Iâll get my COE tml anyways.. but if I do, itâs a miracle ð

Which SEAT model did you buy? I bought the 1.2 Leon from them in March this year.

Interested to ask them about the manual indent.

Hi Bro,

Agreed - Manual transmission to minimize the Dry Clutch issue. Should be cheaper by a few Ks too.

Supercharged

Hi Bro,

Agreed - Manual transmission to minimize the Dry Clutch issue. Should be cheaper by a few Ks too.

really?

usually isolated indents are more expensive...

Supercharged

Always give a try as is a lower spec n not a performance car.

iirc, last time C&C would quote at least +$10K for any MB indent & all current sales discounts will not be applicable, as they want to sell what they have on hand/what they already ordered and are on the way, and want to avoid the hassle of handling ur single order.

Nothing new la bro Merc. You only trust mercedes only what !!!

Which SEAT model did you buy? I bought the 1.2 Leon from them in March this year.

Hi , I bought the 2017 Leon ST (Sports Tourer) around October.. (2018 one comes with digital instrument cluster

Saw a Leon sport tourer tdi drive aggressively during the weekend...quite powerful for it's size zoom in and out

TDI? This diesel option already no more.. I think is the Leon ST FR model ... nowadays a lot Opel Astra & Astra SW (Sports wagon) on the road also

My friend bought a SEAT and it was delivered to them in good condition and I tested the 1.2TSFI, very powerful and yet affordable.

Great to hear that.. the new 1.0 TSI have a slightly higher torque and horse power than the 1.2 TSI..
↡ Advertisement