Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

I got my bid on January and still waiting final payment done and it been a week no news at all

AD secure coe for you liao but didnt ask you to go down to make final payment? So weird ah, thought once secure coe, AD very fast ask you to go down settle final payment de, regardless when is the delivery car date?!

Edited by 13177
↡ Advertisement

AD secure coe for you liao but didnt ask you to go down to make final payment? So weird ah, thought once secure coe, AD very fast ask you to go down settle final payment de, regardless when is the delivery car date?!

Pardon my English.. final payment done already but it been a week no news from SE when can I collect car..

Any bros received updates on collection of their EX after securing COE in last week's bidding?

Pardon my English.. my final payment is done and it has been a week,No news from my SE when can collect the car

Pardon my English.. final payment done already but it been a week no news from SE when can I collect car..

Maybe there is no ex stock for your car and need to wait for the shipment to come?! If not stock, usually needs to wait at least 2-3 weeks. Your SE should at least update you on this lo.

• Praise 1

If got to wait for next shipment (few weeks as mentioned by Bro @13177), still must q to clear vitas? Understand that there are also components that are locally fitted (eg. Car cam...etc), can't be the case collect $$$ fast hand fast leg, drag their feet on delivery...

I managed to secure it in last week bidding leh, with confirmation letter recevied from CnC (and its my 1st NG bidding...)

huh....kana bluff by them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i also bid NG..you got use special power ar? aahha

hi bros, the last COE bid was my 2nd bid and heard from SE is all Cat A never secure.

What if 6 bids still never get car? deposit refunded?

btw, anyone knows if the new lancer has magnetic sunshade? seems like quite difficult to find as this model is not as popular now =(

If 6 bid guaranteed then you will get. 

If 6 bid not guaranteed they will not be

so mean and refund you your deposit.

They will ask you to top up and they will

help you get your car. You will definitely

get your car. They will definitely help you.

:D  

If 6 bid guaranteed then you will get. 

If 6 bid not guaranteed they will not be

so mean and refund you your deposit.

They will ask you to top up and they will

help you get your car. You will definitely

get your car. They will definitely help you.

:D  

sounds like i boarded a pirate ship. haha

Edited by JDMalways

huh....kana bluff by them. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

i also bid NG..you got use special power ar? aahha

No special power used leh. Maybe my deal quite easy to close for my SE (didn't ask for much freebies).

No special power used leh. Maybe my deal quite easy to close for my SE (didn't ask for much freebies).

freebies also not alot. at most is front and back camera, solar flim only ma...what else they can give? haha

Any Bro have any update from their SE on when they collecting their car??

Bro, if u're trading in ur current ride, good to ask ur SE on delivery date as u will need to inform ur insurer when to terminate current insurance for the trade in ride. Edited by Benni09

I won't be surprise hahaha but my forum name and my real name are different

You just mentioned here and your SE called you that car is ready?!

↡ Advertisement