Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

SE just call me and I got the number plate already next week collect car yahooo

Gong Xi Gong Xi... Finally light at the end of the tunnel. Can help ask during ur collection how's the inventory status for EX elegance?
↡ Advertisement

Gong Xi Gong Xi... Finally light at the end of the tunnel. Can help ask during ur collection how's the inventory status for EX elegance?

I have check For You Elegance model will reach Singapore at mid April

I have check For You Elegance model will reach Singapore at mid April

Sianz 1/2.... after reaching our shores plus custom clearence and parts that are installed locally, means gonna wait long long... thanks for helping to check...

Lancer EX 83999 now? What the catch huh?

83999 should be the Elegance model stock will arrive around April plus etc should be end April or early may to collect car 4K more is for the sport model that come with multimedia DVD,reverse camera,auto headlight and auto wiper,fog light,Daylight and LED taillight which Elegance model don have it.. i am not sure for the LED taillight for Elegance model
  • Praise 1

83999 should be the Elegance model stock will arrive around April plus etc should be end April or early may to collect car 4K more is for the sport model that come with multimedia DVD,reverse camera,auto headlight and auto wiper,fog light,Daylight and LED taillight which Elegance model don have it.. i am not sure for the LED taillight for Elegance model

Bro @Han7407, collected ur ride liao?
  • Praise 1

Yes bro collected yesterday morning hehehe

Hope u r enjoying ur ride! Buying a new car should be a happy affair, dunno y it becomes a stressful experience with much anxiety...
  • Praise 1

Hope u r enjoying ur ride! Buying a new car should be a happy affair, dunno y it becomes a stressful experience with much anxiety...

Because my dvd and spoiler no stock waiting for them to call me to go and install.. pervious car was a hatchback and now driving a sedan still not use to it

Because my dvd and spoiler no stock waiting for them to call me to go and install.. pervious car was a hatchback and now driving a sedan still not use to it

Since the dvd and spoiler is done locally and not factory fitted, the problem arises from Cnc? Feel for you Bro, waited so long for ur ride yet there is loose ends to be tied even after collection...

Anyway some updates... I'm in talking with Fong Kim to try bring legal exhaust for our car hope it works :D

Edited by Neo
  • Praise 1

Just checking since lancer now are given 3 year free servicing 5 year warranty and 10 year engine warranty and from what I know you if you want the 10 year engine warranty not to be void you have to service the car at C&C for 10 year will you all do that?? I know is expensive then outside what do you all think?

Just checking since lancer now are given 3 year free servicing 5 year warranty and 10 year engine warranty and from what I know you if you want the 10 year engine warranty not to be void you have to service the car at C&C for 10 year will you all do that?? I know is expensive then outside what do you all think?

For me, I plan to stick to Cnc for the 4th and 5th year. After that might consider outside wksp. BTW, it's 3 yr free servicing up to 60,000km whichever comes 1st... Edited by Benni09

For me, I plan to stick to Cnc for the 4th and 5th year. After that might consider outside wksp. BTW, it's 3 yr free servicing up to 60,000km whichever comes 1st...

Hahaha mine is a OPC so 60,000 km will never come first..

Hahaha mine is a OPC so 60,000 km will never come first..

My colleagues driving OPC also having high mileage. Makes frequent trips up north to Genting, Desaru, Port Dickson ... etc
↡ Advertisement