Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

Turbocharged

Last I checked the Gamma engine was introduced in 2010, not 2006.

Yes, Lancer parts are easily available not not expensive. I used to drive GLX now driving the new Lancer.

A reliable car.

What technology, what special features in korean car do not interest me. I only have an objective of a reliable and comfortable car.

If i want technology n stuff, i already buy a mercs. hahaha

Honda in my opinion is breakdown and parts alot higher than mitsubishi. drove a civic b4 and becos they use aluminium block engine, it will overheat when the car is old. overhaul also did not help much and cost about $2k.

Lancer change of engine gasket, think about $100.

The Lancers seem to have a pretty bulletproof reputation, one of virtual immunity to death...

Recall reading recently one of the American autobloggers attempts to kill his old Lancer due for destruction

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Neutral Newbie

Hi all lancer owners, I just order a lancer sports.. failed the first attempt for coe bidding.. left with another 5 more tries.. any folk down here having the same situation?

Hi all lancer owners, I just order a lancer sports.. failed the first attempt for coe bidding.. left with another 5 more tries.. any folk down here having the same situation?

If you got the non guaranteed package, it's normal.

Be patient.

Last I checked the Gamma engine was introduced in 2010, not 2006.

The Lancers seem to have a pretty bulletproof reputation, one of virtual immunity to death...

Recall reading recently one of the American autobloggers attempts to kill his old Lancer due for destruction

Yup, 2006 right thru 2009 should still be Alpha series, follow by Gamma series.

Whereas the current Lancer engine, no doubt simple & reliable, ish real antiquish compare to them.

Neutral Newbie

While waiting for CnC to secure the COE, I have browse the webby and find out that the ezibuy webby only sell accessories for the previous model... Does it fit on our current model?

I am interested to join lancer club, is there any? Can add me?

Hi all lancer owners, I am thinking of installing sun visors. Any recommendations?

Do you like wind noise?

If not,better don't.

Create unnecessary wind noise.

i remember there is a lancer whatsapp group.

i also want to join!

anyway i feel that the rpm hit 2.5 when i drive at 90km/hr. there is a feel that engine is working hard. haha

the car is rather heavy due to enhance safety feature.

90km 2.5rpm engine working hard..... lol what happens when you go to 3rpm?

Maybe it will sound and feel like a fighter jet taking off?

I test drove the Lancer recently and it seems alright. Reasonable pick up for such a heavy car.

90km 2.5rpm engine working hard..... lol what happens when you go to 3rpm?

I test drove the Lancer recently and it seems alright. Reasonable pick up for such a heavy car.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Its designed that way  [thumbsup]

:D

lancerex-dsgn-jetfrighter-grille.pngJet-FighterGrille

The refreshed sedan now boasts a fresh design signature that comes with a striking jet fighter-inspired grille. Combine this with the new LED Daytime Running Lights, this refreshed sports sedan is set to impress.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Nice :) really enjoy the Apple Carplay and the sound system.

The hifi system good?

Hi all lancer owners, I am thinking of installing sun visors. Any recommendations?

Went thru ezibuy, it only sell former variant of Lancer.. dun know fit or not.. any kind soul can advise? inclusive of shipment is around S$20..

The hifi system good?

Went thru ezibuy, it only sell former variant of Lancer.. dun know fit or not.. any kind soul can advise? inclusive of shipment is around S$20..

Yes, extra deep bass and clear sound.

(edited)

i remember there is a lancer whatsapp group.

i also want to join!

anyway i feel that the rpm hit 2.5 when i drive at 90km/hr. there is a feel that engine is working hard. haha

the car is rather heavy due to enhance safety feature.

I also want to join the WhatsApp group.

Any meetup soon?

Edited by mcftiffany
↡ Advertisement