Lancer Ex 1.6

Neo

If you are available on Friday nights, come and meet the Lancer Ex owners :)

https://www.facebook.com/hashtagn2zs/photos/a.817029741730201.1073741830.799435743489601/825589324207576/?type=3&theater

Nice meetup. Too bad no west area gathering.

During the weekends i saw 2  brand  new lancer ex SLE plate.

I am quite surprised they do not come equipped with the squarish LED tail lamp instead they are  those standard lancer sporty round tail lamp. Anyone saw it too?

Or my eyes playing tricks on me.... LOL. 

• Praise 1

Nice meetup. Too bad no west area gathering.

During the weekends i saw 2  brand  new lancer ex SLE plate.

I am quite surprised they do not come equipped with the squarish LED tail lamp instead they are  those standard lancer sporty round tail lamp. Anyone saw it too?

Or my eyes playing tricks on me.... LOL. 

We do meet up in the west. If you are keen pm me your hp no. 

Yes C&C had changed the specs again. I heard from one of the guys here (Neo) that the LED tail lamp had only a single reverse light instead of two.

Edited by Altis72
  • Praise 2

We do meet up in the west. If you are keen pm me your hp no. 

Yes C&C had changed the specs again. I heard from one of the guys here (Neo) that the LED tail lamp had only a single reverse light instead of two.

Thanks for the reply.

Ya i saw another lancer upclose yesterday.

No LED tail lamp. Standard lamp only.

No lip spoiler.

Third brake light is mounted inside the cabin.

Anyone  know any freelance or shop to do carbon fiber vinyl wrapping?

• Praise 1

Ya, that's the factory rear lamp... ours led one is actually 3rd party lamp that c&c change themselves.

Maybe now they realise no point spending this money to change the rear lamp... original from factory still best

• Praise 2

Hi Bros,

may I know what is the scrap value after 10 years.

what freebies can I ask for (any bright colours other than white)

thank you.

• Praise 2

Hi all.

Will like to check the feedback on the new lancer. Am considering as i am driving a Lancer GLX now.

i feel that the 4 speed auto is really quite a old technology as most car now is 6 speed.

It looks quite similar to its predecessor actually.

Thought Japan cars should improve more? =p

• Praise 2

Hi all.

Will like to check the feedback on the new lancer. Am considering as i am driving a Lancer GLX now.

i feel that the 4 speed auto is really quite a old technology as most car now is 6 speed.

It looks quite similar to its predecessor actually.

Thought Japan cars should improve more? =p

I just pay for my lancer last weekend and will be getting it in a few months. Yup it's true that it's an old technology and simple car, But what attracts me is the price and the model. It doesn't have a lot of features like the new cars now, but my thinking is that more features = more things to spoil in future lol. Just my two cents worth.

• Praise 2

I just pay for my lancer last weekend and will be getting it in a few months. Yup it's true that it's an old technology and simple car, But what attracts me is the price and the model. It doesn't have a lot of features like the new cars now, but my thinking is that more features = more things to spoil in future lol. Just my two cents worth.

absolute true - just the basic need will do - can move upon accelerate  n less maintenance wii do.

a pretty good size based on this class

• Praise 1

I do feel the same with respect to more technology means more spoil chances. i see the KIA K3 with alot of high tech functions (which i dun really use) haha.

Btw, lancer they have stock, why need to wait few months>?

• Praise 1

I do feel the same with respect to more technology means more spoil chances. i see the KIA K3 with alot of high tech functions (which i dun really use) haha.

Btw, lancer they have stock, why need to wait few months>?

Yeah but even for me I will appreciate their cooling seats system, especially in Singapore where almost everyday is hot. 

No leh they told me new stocks coming in Jan, but will try to push earlier. Dunno real or not lol.

I seen many new lancer with the old tail light now. they LED ones they already scrapped??

The lancer now looks almost same as previous model =(

I love lancer though and hope the facelift could be improved...

I seen many new lancer with the old tail light now. they LED ones they already scrapped??

The lancer now looks almost same as previous model =(

I love lancer though and hope the facelift could be improved...

Dun think so. I just saw one blue SLF plate not LCR but it's with the LED tail lamps.

I did ask my SE before and she mentioned those without LED tail lamps are those who opt out of it including those LCR for lower cost. Wonder how much they can deduct...hmm

I also did ponder is it due to only 1 reverse light that caused it to be scrapped. The reply from my SE and what I saw an SLF plate WITH LED tail lamps proved otherwise. :)

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 1

Yeah, i also check and realised is only LCR company trying to save some money.

THis LCR is actually jacking up the COE as they bidded for many COEs....

Tough on consumer like us...

Lancer has dropped price due to coming Expo show but the drop is due to less freebies that were given last time. if you want to add the freebies, add $1500.

LPPL

Today do mostly expressway with smooth traffic. . Manage to clock 14km/l also.. but normal working day with 50/50 driving only about 10km/l.. but it's seem better mileage when you rev it.. lolx

The on board computer is not that accurate.

Most accurate is to top up fuel to full, and take km travelled, divide by litres pumped.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1