• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
7 replies to this topic | 3 praises

Posted 13 April 2016 - 10:57 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Folks

My car uses the electronic parking brake and I've been thinking of getting a BBK (mainly for chio-ness lol).  Was wondering if a car's electronic parking brake still works with it.

Thanks in advance 

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:28 PM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Folks

My car uses the electronic parking brake and I've been thinking of getting a BBK (mainly for chio-ness lol).  Was wondering if a car's electronic parking brake still works with it.

Thanks in advance 

I believe a parking brake works via a separate mechanism such as a clamp, so a BBK shouldn't interfere with it.

haronkr praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 14 April 2016 - 12:37 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

1. disable electronic parking - no one likes it

2. your rear install 2 brake - the bbk and retain the stock brake caliper that support electronic parking brake

Edited by Wt_know, 14 April 2016 - 12:38 PM.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:09 PM

Watwheels
  • Premium member
    Watwheels
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Just change the front set lor as the parking brake only affect the rear brake system. The rear brake set just leave it as stock.

haronkr praised this
The chosen one will bring balance to the Force...I mean Singapore. Even star wars do not reserve "the chosen one" to a sith lord or a jedi or a wookie.

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:15 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yup ... just change the rear rotor to slotted/x-drilled/combo for stylo mylo can liao

Just change the front set lor as the parking brake only affect the rear brake system. The rear brake set just leave it as stock.

haronkr praised this

Posted 14 April 2016 - 08:29 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Thanks everyone for your inputs.

Posted 07 December 2016 - 04:56 PM

mitchie9779
  • mitchie9779
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Hi Folks

Thanks in advance 

How did you go bro

Posted 07 December 2016 - 09:35 PM

haronkr
  • Premium member
    haronkr
    4th Gear
    Author Image

How did you go bro

I got the bbk from Force. Not too sure but i think they have the rear kit too. Can check with them.

Back to Performance and Tuning  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: nissan, nissan#nissan, #bbk and 4 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users