2016 Apr, 2nd COE Bidding Exercise

yo2020

OMG, am I the 1st person who replied this hot thread?

With increased COE quota, but got car expo in end of Apr, also with the bulk order of taxi by SMRT, will cat A drop to below $40k in May?

• Praise 7

Today ST got announced the increased of Coe quota

Recently the 3rounds of slight increase in Coe prices + the coming April car show

I'm dare to use my xXxX to bet this round 99.999% sure drop

Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 5

Might not drop as there is still a big pend up demand based on the previous bidding results (about 1600 unsuccessful bidders). Any new orders taken these two weeks will be added into the system, which we might see about 4000 bidders for 2100 COE.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

Cat B up 21% . But more significantly , goods vehicle up 40% . [thumbsup]   This will help soften the demand of Open Cat by Goods Vehicles  , making Open used for Cat A/B , hopefully lowering the price further .

• Praise 5

OMG, am I the 1st person who replied this hot thread?

With increased COE quota, but got car expo in end of Apr, also with the bulk order of taxi by SMRT, will cat A drop to below $40k in May?

Doesnt matter. Impt is this is the Official Thread.
  • Praise 7

Big sudden deregistration of vehicles on March 2016. What could cause this? Taxi fleet?

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/M05-Dereg_by_Quota.pdf

if go by registration, Jan 2006 to March 2006 registered about the same number of cars, yet march 2016 deregistration is so so much higher than Jan 2016. 

http://www.lta.gov.sg/content/dam/ltaweb/corp/PublicationsResearch/files/FactsandFigures/COE_Result_2005_2009.pdf

I am thinking maybe it is the taxi fleet registering on year 2008 March that cause this since taxi lifespan is only 8 years.

• Praise 1

Drop liao.

New quota announcement, fence sitters going to hold back their orders hoping for better price next bid. 

AD have dug deep last bid to rescuse the $38K buyer (Tohto & others). Backlog exhausted.

Cat A  $43K

Cat B  $44K

Insignificant increase in A but significant increase in B. Next Q, B is going to push A down, breaking support $45k,  to test $40K. Same for B and B is going to see the $38K again before the Q runs out.   

• Praise 5

Good Yoyo! Start this thread early before someone hijack it. LOL

I started only when bidding started hor.

Anyway, my wish list. I hope coe will crash this year so that I can change my ride.

My prediction for this round?

Coe for cat a and b to be around 40k. Unlikely to go much lower than that as the taxis will take up a significant portion. I am sure there will be aggressive bidding for open cat for the upcoming car show.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 3

I started only when bidding started hor.

Anyway, my wish list. I hope coe will crash this year so that I can change my ride.

My prediction for this round?

Coe for cat a and b to be around 40k. Unlikely to go much lower than that as the taxis will take up a significant portion. I am sure there will be aggressive bidding for open cat for the upcoming car show.

Mai sensitive. I din even check who was the one started the previous thread. hahaha... :XD:

Those who haven buy hope coe to crash. Those who bought hope coe will be stable for the next few months. 有人欢喜,有人愁。 :omg:

• Praise 2

Mai sensitive. I din even check who was the one started the previous thread. hahaha... :XD:

Those who haven buy hope coe to crash. Those who bought hope coe will be stable for the next few months. 有人欢喜,有人愁。 :omg:

I think those who just bought should just dont care about it at least for a time being

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2