BOSE in-car Audio System

qwerty1304

Hi guys,

Would any kind members know off or came across any audioshop that does BOSE sound systems for cars?

You have to buy Porsche hor.  No after market Bose.

Bro, why bose?

If u go for a processor, coupled with the correct equipments n especially impt is find the right installer/tuner... u will not think about bose anymore..

Hi guys,

Would any kind members know off or came across any audioshop that does BOSE sound systems for cars?

Bro, why bose?

If u go for a processor, coupled with the correct equipments n especially impt is find the right installer/tuner... u will not think about bose anymore..

Yup very true. That's why now i considering other options and suggestions from everyone here. Looking at hertz and focal now. Doing some research first. Only changing in June.

What components are you using now?

Why not go for Focal speaker? They sound really good!

My Mazda comes with Bose but I would have loved Focal.

Yes, I'm a Focal/JM Lab fanboy! [:p]

The bose in mazda sound sucks... is there anyway we can opt for an upgrade on the amp to minimise upgrade cost?

Ur system run in liao bei?

If it's already run in n still hiam, go to Soundwerkx @ https://maps.google.com.sg/maps?client=safari&hl=en-us&biw=768&bih=985&dpr=2&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=sg&entry=s&sa=X&ftid=0x31da172137ffffff:0xbc388a30286b9f34&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

They are good in OEM tuning..

• Praise 3

I thin for ICE, you should mix and match to find the right sound for yourself, everyone has different taste of sound and hence it is very subjective.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Yup very true. That's why now i considering other options and suggestions from everyone here. Looking at hertz and focal now. Doing some research first. Only changing in June.

What components are you using now?

Did you install Bose? Edited by Pocy
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2