BOSE in-car Audio System

qwerty1304

Driving Car & listening song at a time is very interesting & enjoyable for every one. Many people go outside for entertainment and car driving is interesting things here with song. Some scenerio with this can help his other way. driver start . 

S nice of you.

tats is supposed to be soothing lo...calm the mood n enjoy the driving!!! keke.....

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

You can buy your audio system from the amazon. They sell good quality of audio system relatively at the low rate comparing with its competitors.

Indent a Audi with Bose loh

Bose on A4 itself has the specs below.

The system features 19 loudspeakers including a subwoofer and centre loudspeaker and a 16 channel amplifier with an impressive total output of 755 watts. The natural 3D surround sound is created with additional speakers in the A-pillar which now create a new height dimension in sound in addition to depth and width. This creates a previously unknown feeling of space in the car. Includes Speed sensitive volume adjustment and illuminated loudspeakers within the front doors.

Previously, when I brought my A1 i did the same and the small car itself has 14 speakers. Driving itself is a joy, just that now I got older the standard Audi sound system feels fine by me. To me, 10 loudspeakers including centre speaker and subwoofer, 6-channel amplifier with a total output of 180 watts is minimum.

Just don't buy any cars with passive speakers. Those sucks.