Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
20 replies to this topic | 35 praises

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:54 PM

alishahessle
  • alishahessle
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

You can buy your audio system from the amazon. They sell good quality of audio system relatively at the low rate comparing with its competitors.

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

SgGarage Edwin

SgGarage Edwin  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by _m0r0n_  |  Neutral Newbie

My Yellow honda fit GE6 has got problem with the car alarm since the first day I took over from the previous owner and the problem that car panic alarm will goes off by itself everytime it rain and sometimes it happened in the middle of the night. As the problem become serious that it goes off even without raining, I made up my mind to get it fixed. After comparing pri... » Read More

ACE 1 Auto Accessories

ACE 1 Auto Accessories  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by AddwindEdwin  |  Neutral Newbie

I did quite a couple of stuff with them, car audio, car mats, visors. I was served and contacted by Shirley, and I have nothing but praises for her attentiveness and excellent customer service since the start. From the time we exchanged numbers, arrangements can be made via sms and she replies promptly. Kudos to your service, Shirley! Keep it up! » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Audio System - In Car Entertainment

Quick Reply

Tags: bose, soundsystem, audio, in-car and 1 more...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users