Full Payment without Loan

MadDog70

U have come to the right forum.

Many Bros here got their cars without loans

So we (including me) =P all can share with you our experiences.

Welcome to the exclusive full cash club

Oh btw.. The president of this club is T2.

• Praise 5

Depends how keen they are to make the sale. Strictly talking about full cash settlement, I will not pay more, nor will I ask for freebies.

• Praise 1

Tried to pay full at CnC, but they say no this no that and the sales price is must take 50% loan den got insurance disc and OT and free maintenance of $5K. If not loose out a lot.

At the end, take the least allowable loan of 50%. Lock-in period is 1 year, so will pay up after the 1 yr.

FYR... [;)]

• Praise 1

Supercharged

My AD had 4k discount if I take any loan.

So I took min loan for min period (1year) - interest incurred only 1k+, so worth it.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Tried to pay full at CnC, but they say no this no that and the sales price is must take 50% loan den got insurance disc and OT and free maintenance of $5K. If not loose out a lot.

At the end, take the least allowable loan of 50%. Lock-in period is 1 year, so will pay up after the 1 yr.

FYR... [;)]

If 1yr loan can be accepted, then still not too bad. Probably looking at 2-3k for a 100k loan

Depends on SE. With loan suppose to get $5k discount. Without still manage to get 3k discount. But did not get 1k insurance rebate.

So loss 3k as opposed to 6k.

I think depends on how hard u press the SE.

I have heard some folks get full discount even when not taking the loan.

AD will take away the loan rebate, usually is around 1-2k

• Praise 5

My AD had 4k discount if I take any loan.

So I took min loan for min period (1year) - interest incurred only 1k+, so worth it.

Mine was 30k/1 year for a 2k discount. Interest only about a third of that, so worth it.

They are playing hardball now, will just refuse to give discount without minimal loan. But if interest is much less than discount and loan period is minimal, why not?

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 5

What is the usual "extra" that we need to add if we buy car with full cash?

Hyundai $0 surcharge and still got freebies...

You dun even need to take their insurance as well.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Borneo Lexus is min 60k 1 year loan at 2.78% ; for which the interest is 1.6k .  If you don't take loan, pay penalty of 3.5 k .

• Praise 2

Borneo Lexus is min 60k 1 year loan at 2.78% ; for which the interest is 1.6k .  If you don't take loan, pay penalty of 3.5 k .

My Borneo Wish was 30k/1 year. Can't remember the interest rate, but what you quoted should be close. The penalty was lower (2k, as I mentioned).

↡ Advertisement