• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
11 replies to this topic | 10 praises

Posted 24 April 2016 - 08:26 PM

ToyotaWish1131
  • Premium member
    ToyotaWish1131
    Neutral Newbie
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Any one fix the arm rest on the passenger seat on their ride.

Able to share the contact and cost?

Posted 27 April 2016 - 05:35 PM

Wish69
  • Wish69
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Pls share....I like to install too.

Edited by Wish69, 27 April 2016 - 05:37 PM.

Posted 27 April 2016 - 10:35 PM

ToyotaWish1131
  • Premium member
    ToyotaWish1131
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

I have checked with BM, the cost for the arm rest alone is S$300+ before installation and re-wrap with leather.

Posted 29 April 2016 - 09:04 AM

Wish69
  • Wish69
    Clutched
    Author Image

I have checked with BM, the cost for the arm rest alone is S$300+ before installation and re-wrap with leather.

Wow...that is costly.

Then 2nd choice would be get a high center console to act as arm rest.

Attached Thumbnails

• center.PNG

Showster praised this

Posted 29 April 2016 - 10:21 AM

LASTEK
  • LASTEK
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

mine is a 2009 Wish from Borneo Motors. 

in 2011 i had 2 arm rests installed --- driver's seat and front passenger's seat.

$300 for both arm rests.

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:22 PM

ToyotaWish1131
  • Premium member
    ToyotaWish1131
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

mine is a 2009 Wish from Borneo Motors. 

in 2011 i had 2 arm rests installed --- driver's seat and front passenger's seat.

$300 for both arm rests.

Can share the contact?

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:34 PM

Fuelsaver
  • Premium member
    Fuelsaver
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Thats 2009 price. Able to indent from pi dual armrest model? Jap has 4-5 variants iirc.
FS

Posted 30 April 2016 - 09:44 PM

Sunny
  • Premium member
    Sunny
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Might try car interior leather upholstery workshops
But handle should be made of wood wrapped leather or pvc of your choice
May cost $150/each
car50 praised this

Posted 30 April 2016 - 10:07 PM

LASTEK
  • LASTEK
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Can share the contact?

auto image pte ltd.

52 ubi avenue 3 # 04-33 the frontier.

Tel. --- 62417818.

suggest call them to enquire first.

i did mine in February 2011. 

Posted 03 May 2016 - 09:22 AM

demichael
  • Premium member
    demichael
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Armrest for Wish no longer available at Auto Image

auto image pte ltd.
52 ubi avenue 3 # 04-33 the frontier.

Tel. --- 62417818.

suggest call them to enquire first.
i did mine in February 2011.

Posted 04 May 2016 - 10:25 PM

ToyotaWish1131
  • Premium member
    ToyotaWish1131
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Armrest for Wish no longer available at Auto Image

Anyone else has contact for arm rest maker?

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:39 PM

Chongsf
  • Chongsf
    1st Gear
    Author Image

Anyone else has contact for arm rest maker?

I have spoken to my SE from BM to see can add another armrest for front passenger but my SE say they dun add armrest for passenger.... So sad....

Edited by Chongsf, 13 September 2016 - 04:39 PM.

Back to Accessories  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Related user reviews on sgCarMart.com

Auto Image Pte Ltd

Auto Image Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by Yattokame  |  6th Gear

Went to sort out the fabric for the sunroof panel. Called some other workshops and price quoted was almost doubled of that at Auto Image.

Good value and prompt service. Was able to accommodate to my many requests (many thanks to Stephanie). Even walked me to my car to check that the upholstery was done properly and gave advice on maintenance.

Kee... » Read More

GOSFORD Leather Trim (S) Pte Ltd

GOSFORD Leather Trim (S) Pte Ltd  |  Rating   Submit Review

Reviewed by UbErZoNe  |  Neutral Newbie

Excellent services and reasonable charges. Upholstery of my whole car - Estima seats requires first initial visits and fix the appointment about 2 weeks later. The first visits took within 10 minutes to ascertain whole car seats measurement and the appointment date itself took about 5 hours for the whole car Toyota Estima installation. Overall, a job well done, the qual... » Read More

Related Motor Directory search on sgCarMart.com : Upholstery - Seats & Tops

Quick Reply

Tags: toyota, arm rest, accessory, rest and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users