Snakes searching for cool spots to avoid the heat

Aukang

More people eating snakes during hot weather spells.

 you go HDB MSCPs and see...

Most even come well-prepared with groundsheets. :D

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged

But Tiko ranger snakes are finding holes to hide... u ask Tiko

Cum-mander Bro Tianmo... his snake always hiding in holes...  [laugh]  

• Praise 4

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/oops-look-who-got-stuck-at-escalator-in-the-star-vista

cobramain.jpg

Stomper Yusof saw a black cobra at The Star Vista shopping mall at 8am today (Apr 23).

The Stomper said the snake's tail got stuck at the escalator.

Yusof, a security staff at the mall, had just gotten off his shift when he saw the cobra there.

He threw a net he got from a cleaner over the snake to prevent it from attacking anyone.

His security colleagues than stopped the escalator, and told people to use other entrances, lifts and escalators to get around the mall.

"We then waited for the pest control company to arrive. They came and removed the snake from the mall," said Yusof.

"I think the snake wanted to go shopping but took the wrong escalator," he added.

• Praise 5

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/oops-look-who-got-stuck-at-escalator-in-the-star-vista

cobramain.jpg

Stomper Yusof saw a black cobra at The Star Vista shopping mall at 8am today (Apr 23).

Yusof, a security staff at the mall, had just gotten off his shift when he saw the cobra there.

He threw a net he got from a cleaner over the snake to prevent it from attacking anyone.

His security colleagues than stopped the escalator, and told people to use other entrances, lifts and escalators to get around the mall.

"We then waited for the pest control company to arrive. They came and removed the snake from the mall," said Yusof.

"I think the snake wanted to go shopping but took the wrong escalator," he added.

Give this snake a sweater man........好冷啊

14115804735.jpg

Turbocharged

cobramain.jpg

this one from the bushes around the old black and white bungalows nearby.

Landed property confirmed can find snake behind their yard. But seems like nowadays it is more common to find snakes loitering around hdb area!

Landed property confirmed can find snake behind their yard. But seems like nowadays it is more common to find snakes loitering around hdb area!

no choice leh! govt say people leave kampung settle in HDB, so they also follow or adapted as like the humans; most likely got more rats around built up areas nowadays;  Snakes listen to MIW  [thumbsup]

they all say...

dVhDrhp4H74Av6nTmprjHDtaH2yG08V9VtCUWReu

3296.jpg

bki-20140721135203-1202776496.jpg

Translation service: Snake and mouse in one cozy hole.

no choice leh! govt say people leave kampung settle in HDB, so they also follow or adapted as like the humans; most likely got more rats around built up areas nowadays;  Snakes listen to MIW  [thumbsup]

no doubt the man seem quite pro at wat he is doing.

but I am sure that is a very poisonous snake,

why dun bother to take some simple precaution , like leather gloves, long grapper etc.

instead want to risk catching with his bare hand

no doubt the man seem quite pro at wat he is doing.

but I am sure that is a very poisonous snake,

why dun bother to take some simple precaution , like leather gloves, long grapper etc.

instead want to risk catching with his bare hand

The guy wants to show everyone how pro he is ma. So no need gloves etc.

I believe this thread can merge with "grassroot leaders benefits"

eat snake sure hide somewhere .......avoid "heat" lolx

* siam far far

Edited by Sunny
  • Praise 1

I believe this thread can merge with "grassroot leaders benefits"

eat snake sure hide somewhere .......avoid "heat" lolx

* siam far far

U never kana from the IB's in here hur .....  :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2