Scratch by lorry

derron0102

knn why cant some drivers (regardless of lorry, van or passenger car) be more careful when opening their doors. just kena one paint circular paint chip off from one stupid driver. if capture the car plate, anything we can do to get compensation from the driver? but somehow the video might not be convincing enough because it did not show the “impact” of the door opening.

↡ Advertisement

TS, if you adventurous enough, can DIY. just buy the correct color code paint and DIY.

But anyway  below video for reference having to spray. hope it helps you.

Edited by StreamRSZ

knn why cant some drivers (regardless of lorry, van or passenger car) be more careful when opening their doors. just kena one paint circular paint chip off from one stupid driver. if capture the car plate, anything we can do to get compensation from the driver? but somehow the video might not be convincing enough because it did not show the “impact” of the door opening.

i also kena... got to let it go... 

1st car ar? Dings, scratches, chips, knocks and dents. Part and parcel of owning a car. Just get used to it. Life has more to offer than that scratch.

1st car ar? Dings, scratches, chips, knocks and dents. Part and parcel of owning a car. Just get used to it. Life has more to offer than that scratch.

What car model you drive? You seems very open about these stuff

What car model you drive? You seems very open about these stuff

These are things beyond your control regardless of the vehicle you drive. If one is so bothered by all these then the only way to solve it is to have your own private car park/garage. I have had worse experience where the car in front kicks up wet cement from the mixers running around. It got harden by the time I stop and there is nothing I can do to remove it. LLST just don't look at it, life still goes on.

• Praise 1

These are things beyond your control regardless of the vehicle you drive. If one is so bothered by all these then the only way to solve it is to have your own private car park/garage. I have had worse experience where the car in front kicks up wet cement from the mixers running around. It got harden by the time I stop and there is nothing I can do to remove it. LLST just don't look at it, life still goes on.

Quite enlightening.   Can you go 1 step further for us?

Tell us your model and age of car when cement hardened on your car.  Or deep scratches / dents experiences.   Tell us the most painful experience with the model and age of car when it happened.  Then how you came to the conclusion it is ok.  What revelation you have got? That will truly be enlightening,

Quite enlightening.   Can you go 1 step further for us?

Tell us your model and age of car when cement hardened on your car.  Or deep scratches / dents experiences.   Tell us the most painful experience with the model and age of car when it happened.  Then how you came to the conclusion it is ok.  What revelation you have got? That will truly be enlightening,

2 years old white F30. So what can I do for you to further vent your frustration even when you have this piece of information? Ask for number plates, pictures or show log card as proof of ownership? All I am saying is that such things are bound to happen throughout your ownership period. The moment you repair one dent another will show up. Just let it be, learn to live with it and life will be more pleasant. 

2 years old white F30. So what can I do for you to further vent your frustration even when you have this piece of information? Ask for number plates, pictures or show log card as proof of ownership? All I am saying is that such things are bound to happen throughout your ownership period. The moment you repair one dent another will show up. Just let it be, learn to live with it and life will be more pleasant.

Hope that someone can invent a device that will fire out an electric current from our car door to whatever object that hit them. The harder it hit, the stronger the current emit. The other party that open his door will wake up his idea once kana shock/electrocuted.

Such device might help to prevent dent on our door then

• Praise 1

Hope that someone can invent a device that will fire out an electric current from our car door to whatever object that hit them. The harder it hit, the stronger the current emit. The other party that open his door will wake up his idea once kana shock/electrocuted.

Such device might help to prevent dent on our door then

like this? 

post-195148-0-13327800-1521009636.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=22&v=aLhWzMOccTg

• Praise 1

Like that might hurt the culprit badly.

My suggestion is the culprit should feel the pain aka dent he intend to induce on our car when the dent start forming. Naturally, the culprit will start to retract back once he feel the pain getting stronger, if he hit further/harder. This will prevent the dent from manifest.

Like that might hurt the culprit badly.

My suggestion is the culprit should feel the pain aka dent he intend to induce on our car when the dent start forming. Naturally, the culprit will start to retract back once he feel the pain getting stronger, if he hit further/harder. This will prevent the dent from manifest.

eh i dont think theres such a thing as "when the dent start forming" and "if he hit further/harder"... 

My little black car has a number of ding. Some of these ding shows base coat.

Thanks to Revol, these off color ding was patched when I send my car for grooming.

↡ Advertisement