Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi Stargaze,

Please check the labels on the B pillar behind driver seat for color dots.

Unfortunately, there is no standardized red, black, yellow etc. color that various Service Centres used and you cannot tell which software upgrade done except that it is virgin like mine without any dots for earlier cars.  

Later ones after June 2016 may already been upgraded at factory and even this limited info is lost.

Cheers,

Richard

I see so there is no where to know unless you ask them when sending it for servicing? I thot you can see the software upgrade from the HU or even the display screen :)

↡ Advertisement

Don't think you got dislike becos of asking for SE recommendation. Many ppl have done that.

It could be the Lite version that you choose, trying to push the price lower or freebies. My Guess only.,Anyway, don't take it too seriously bro. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion.

Cheers.

:) Agreed not likely about recommendation of SE. Nothing wrong to request for a good SE. Nothing wrong for asking of freebies or lower price :) But most people do not go for Lite version.

:) Agreed not likely about recommendation of SE. Nothing wrong to request for a good SE. Nothing wrong for asking of freebies or lower price :) But most people do not go for Lite version.

The top up to premium is Abt 3-4K diff. It has 2 more years warranty. It is something I would valueand went for... Else I don't need leather seat, gps, hu and revise camera.

Anyone has step by step guide on how to download map? The one I m using now is driving me crazy :(, always end up using Google map on my Samsung mobile

If your complaint is that the pre-loaded map is outdated, you can go to Malfreemaps forum page and download the latest map. Someone had posted this few pages back.

If your complaint is that the car GPS is not as accurate as your phone GPS, then downloading the latest map will not help you. A car GPS relies purely on the GPS receiver in the car. A mobile phone GPS has assisted GPS which makes the device secure the GPS location faster and more accurately. A mobile phone GPS will always perform better especially in built up areas.

Ken1989,

Go kill your SE ... and ask him to read his own Nissan maintain brochure well before he advise anyone further.

Recommended in Nissan Service manual is 100k km if I remembered correctly but I would change every 40k km or even more often since ride is smooth and quiet after CVT oil change and it will ensure longer life of our CVT ..... change this every 30k km for my estima and it is 9 years old but still smooth and perhap lucky also not to have the known CVT failure on gear slippage yet.

Cheers,

Richard

Assuming I want to change at 50,000 km, do I ask Tan Chong when I send the car for servicing? Or you guys go outside workshop, and if so, what fluid to ask for? I assume if I don't ask, TC will not tell me to change until 100,000 km?

Hello,

I am considering QQ 1.2Lite for my next change.. need to know what is the negotiating items we can ask for when buying?

Other than asking for freebies.. can push price lower?

My SE say 3k extra for guarantee COE..Not sure if he trying to have a buffer..

Any good SE to recommend.. pls pm me.

thank you very much..

The usual freebies for the premium model: rear camera, auto-fold side mirror, solar film, car mat, shark fin antennae. But not sure if the SE will give you these if you book the Lite model.

The difference between the non-guaranteed and guaranteed prices are published by Tan Chong on their price list. So you can check whether your SE is bluffing you.

Its my first time posting here.. I am not sure if asking for any recommendation for SE is not allowed here. dint expect to have such -ve reaction from people here.

Don't think any QQ owner will dislike you for asking. Maybe some SE lurking in this forum (maybe your SE!) dislike you for going for the cheapest model, yet asking for discount and freebies?

The top up to premium is Abt 3-4K diff. It has 2 more years warranty. It is something I would valueand went for... Else I don't need leather seat, gps, hu and revise camera.

The differences between leather and non leather seat do make a different in term of comfort. GPS not really needed, HU is gadget. Reverse camera is useful for tight parallel parking :)

If your complaint is that the pre-loaded map is outdated, you can go to Malfreemaps forum page and download the latest map. Someone had posted this few pages back.

If your complaint is that the car GPS is not as accurate as your phone GPS, then downloading the latest map will not help you. A car GPS relies purely on the GPS receiver in the car. A mobile phone GPS has assisted GPS which makes the device secure the GPS location faster and more accurately. A mobile phone GPS will always perform better especially in built up areas.

Assuming I want to change at 50,000 km, do I ask Tan Chong when I send the car for servicing? Or you guys go outside workshop, and if so, what fluid to ask for? I assume if I don't ask, TC will not tell me to change until 100,000 km?

I c, thanks for sharing kstoh.. I always thought the problem is due to the version of map I m using

Hi 

I dint know that the premium has 2 more year warranty as this was not something mentioned by the SE

He recommend me to take the lite as the leather seats, gps *use hp map and reversed camera all can be fixed out and all totalled less than 4k. 

He only mention that they will provide extra 2 yr servicing if we take 50k loan for 5yrs with them.  Not sure if thats what you meant?

Don't think any QQ owner will dislike you for asking. Maybe some SE lurking in this forum (maybe your SE!) dislike you for going for the cheapest model, yet asking for discount and freebies?

Hopefully he is not.. if he is, i don't mind him msging me and giving me even better freebies before i switch to a much generous SE.

Hi Kstoh,

I would probably change outside since quite a standard affair and pls see photo on required Nissan NS-3.

Yes, they will not change until 90k km as the corrected mileage under their maintenance checklist.

Cheers.

Richard

post-149594-0-80508700-1473982532_thumb.png

post-149594-0-38400800-1473982580_thumb.png

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi

I dint know that the premium has 2 more year warranty as this was not something mentioned by the SE

He recommend me to take the lite as the leather seats, gps *use hp map and reversed camera all can be fixed out and all totalled less than 4k.

He only mention that they will provide extra 2 yr servicing if we take 50k loan for 5yrs with them. Not sure if thats what you meant?

Hopefully he is not.. if he is, i don't mind him msging me and giving me even better freebies before i switch to a much generous SE.

Normally is 3+2 year warranty. Servicing is just 1k, 5k and 10k. Yours is additional service. I actually don't mind lite just because of the warranty I change to premium...

Where can i buy the Qashwai 1.2l car boot mat from Taobao?

Haha.. I trying to buy boot tray but can't deliver direct. Too big. Taobao reject the delivery so now dunno what to do

Haha.. I trying to buy boot tray but can't deliver direct. Too big. Taobao reject the delivery so now dunno what to do

Bought mine from this link https://world.taobao.com/item/536450895668.htm?fromSite=main&ut_sk=1.VMCcEyKGoWIDAFWjJ/OEEEHy_21380790_1471478204.Copy.1&sourceType=item&price=65&origin_price=65-80&suid=8229BD02-9419-4FC7-8DFA-BDA8261840B6&un=a5bf3d16c076e3f0d9a2d33a0bf32337&share_crt_v=1&cpp=1&shareurl=true&spm=a313p.22.1gg.8072185526&short_name=h.ZuaP36&cv=AAILPNGC&sm=199ae8&app=chrome

Fits quite well. Choose the 日产逍客 option for qashqai.

As for the shipping, i used ezbuy.

• Praise 1

Hi Kohanson

Bro, no leh, don't feel the tyres are "bulging out"....well, see for yourself....then again maybe it's my rims that make it a bit better...dunno leh...

Here's the pics you requested... tyres_sideview.jpg tyres_rearview.jpg

Hmm, looks good to me. Maybe your rims wider, heh.

Hi Kohanson,

Ours in Singapore has added mod to switch off DRL lights with flip of a switch like the 2.0L :)

Sgd40 to fix the 2 modules at Aestmod ..one for each DRL and total damage of sgd180 with switch but I no longer doing the MO though after the 30+ bros in our whatsapp group but I kept some spares.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the info!

Neutral Newbie

Hi Kohanson

Bro, no leh, don't feel the tyres are "bulging out"....well, see for yourself....then again maybe it's my rims that make it a bit better...dunno leh...

Here's the pics you requested... tyres_sideview.jpg tyres_rearview.jpg

Hi Lee9389ck,

May I ask what's the tyre type you are using?

↡ Advertisement