Car mat

Window film

1 bid guaranteed COE paying 6 bids non guaranty COE price

2 years NPMP

:)

Can u PM me ur offered price? What brand of dashcam is it? Thanks
↡ Advertisement

Finally worked out some of the kinks.

Stuck an NFC tag to the space before the cabin lights.

Upon entry and I tap my phone, BT is enabled, connects to the HU, Spotify comes up, I select my driving playlist (classical to soothe the savage beast or headbangers if I am rushing for time), Waze comes up after.

Now if only the darn HU will auto playback BT audio instead of me having to go and select it manually.

Hey Kstoh and QQ2016,

Closed ...have the needed nos. of bros liao.

Will contact you on the deposit of sgd80 for the order to supplier and will keep you informed on thr arrival in Jan 2017.

We can then set display to FC or HU input etc. and no longer have it set to speed only.

Cheers.

Richard

Cool! I can pay you using DBS PayLah!, OCBC PayAnyone or cash, whichever way you prefer.

Did you read my earlier message where I mentioned that for our 1.2T, the kmph fascia appears different from that for QQ 2.0? For QQ 2.0, 12 o"clock is 120 kmph. But for ours, 12 o' clock appears to be 70 mph (112.65 kmoh). So need to inform supplier of this. Otherwise, our speedometer may always be showing a faster speed than actual.

Cool! I can pay you using DBS PayLah!, OCBC PayAnyone or cash, whichever way you prefer.

Did you read my earlier message where I mentioned that for our 1.2T, the kmph fascia appears different from that for QQ 2.0? For QQ 2.0, 12 o"clock is 120 kmph. But for ours, 12 o' clock appears to be 70 mph (112.65 kmoh). So need to inform supplier of this. Otherwise, our speedometer may always be showing a faster speed than actual.

Hi Kstoh,

Asking for deposit is only to ensure genuinely interested participants since had not done any MO here at mcf and we now have you and QQ2016 ...  no need for advance payment since small amount.

I never collect advance for any of my MOs on window visors, bonnet protectors, disable stopstart mod, DRL mod etc. with whatsapp bros also and whatsap qashqai bros steady one and never gave me any problem with getting the $ back one.  

Will install first when received to ensure all ok and keep you and QQ2016 informed for your installation and payment.

Yes, the variation of 12 o'clock for our 1.2L being not 120kmph is taken care of by supplier .... finger crossed .. since we do not want to meddle with any recalibration etc. that need TC.

Cheers,

Richard

Lol why bother. Obviously has something personal agst QQ. Maybe the ex-owner who left the bad review on sgcarmart.

Hi Haronkr,

True true .... but since CK who I know personally is engaged, I can only try ....

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Haronkr,

True true .... but since CK who I know personally is engaged, I can only try ....

Cheers,

Richard

Richard

no worries boss.  Just found it interesting (i.e. his level of hatred for the QQ)... not sure what traumatic event caused this... Hope he gets over it though... quite tiring to carry all these angst for so long...haha

Cheers

Richard

no worries boss.  Just found it interesting (i.e. his level of hatred for the QQ)... not sure what traumatic event caused this... Hope he gets over it though... quite tiring to carry all these angst for so long...haha

Cheers

Hey CK,

Gotcha .... thought all over liao and then it restarted but ok for me to spend a bit of time for recreation sake but will also give up cos that avatar really irks me ....but guess it shows his level.

Cheers,

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

hi richard

alamak, missed the boat. havent had the time to check the forum lately. 

good luck to this mod and look forward to your new setup!

Hi Kstoh,

Asking for deposit is only to ensure genuinely interested participants since had not done any MO here at mcf and we now have you and QQ2016 ...  no need for advance payment since small amount.

I never collect advance for any of my MOs on window visors, bonnet protectors, disable stopstart mod, DRL mod etc. with whatsapp bros also and whatsap qashqai bros steady one and never gave me any problem with getting the $ back one.  

Will install first when received to ensure all ok and keep you and QQ2016 informed for your installation and payment.

Yes, the variation of 12 o'clock for our 1.2L being not 120kmph is taken care of by supplier .... finger crossed .. since we do not want to meddle with any recalibration etc. that need TC.

Cheers,

Richard

hi richard

alamak, missed the boat. havent had the time to check the forum lately. 

good luck to this mod and look forward to your new setup!

Hi Jungguang5,

Paiseh but ordered and paid liao else could have included 1 more.

Sure, either Kstoh, QQ2016 or myself will share the mod when done.

Cheers,

Richard

Lol why bother. Obviously has something personal agst QQ. Maybe the ex-owner who left the bad review on sgcarmart.

Maybe that is his spouse that gotten it????

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2697737-nissan-qashqai-vs-honda-vezel-which-is-better/?p=6004757

Hi Bros,

Run out of likes for CK but please support if OK ... autonomously or otherwise.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi bro, Jazz and QQ are of different class, so no need to waste time comparing... Especially with someone who do not know how to appreciate... Just be happy with what we have and enjoy.. Cheers!

The official fuel consumption is 5.6l/100km or 17.9km/L. This figure is true for. Some days when traffic is good, I get even better fuel economy than this. Picture says a thousand words.

post-34336-0-18542000-1481623471_thumb.jpg

The official fuel consumption is 5.6l/100km or 17.9km/L. This figure is true for. Some days when traffic is good, I get even better fuel economy than this. Picture says a thousand words.

Wah! How you can get such figures? Mainly highway? I very lightfooted also get 11+ only. So sad

such great discrepancy...

some can get 11km/l...

some double that...

for those that calculate do u based on the meter or the actual petrol pump vs km travelled since last pump?

Richard

no worries boss. Just found it interesting (i.e. his level of hatred for the QQ)... not sure what traumatic event caused this... Hope he gets over it though... quite tiring to carry all these angst for so long...haha

Cheers

Actually I pity Honda.. they got a lemon driving one of their brands
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1