Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Ken,

Yes, sgd65 for duplex one from aestmod at 23 geylang lorong 11 and pls quote me when you ask for ah boon or keeve.

No, you dun need to trade in any to get duplex one at sgd65.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Budgetice,

Several bros changed to alpine, pioneer etc, you can get the steering control module from the shop where you fit your aftermarket headunit but it is sgd200-250.

PM me if you need more info on local source or meemee if you when to get online to diym

Cheers.

Richard

noted bro richard. thanks!

↡ Advertisement

When you brake, the car will slow down.. while the car is slowing down, there is no high pitch squeak sound.. the sound will only appear when the car is almost to a complete stop and goes off once the car is stationary..

thats quite commonly happening to all cars. Nothing much to worry about.

• Praise 1

U can buy online from aliexpress or ebay or taobao etc and fit in yourself. Or go to places like aestmod to help you.

I find those local shops selling those philips led to be a lot more ex.

Thks Haronkr for sharing. 

Hi William,

Indeed our 1.2 with halogen bulb looks also yellowish while 2.0 with their stock LED is swee swee.

Buy from Taobao via ezbuy or aliexpress and look for those 55w with 10200LM to have longest throw but stay with 5000k temp type to match our DRL better. These comes with both fan type or fanless type with long fin cooler and while some bros bought some noisy ones with fan, mine seems ok:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-10400LM-110W-H11-CANBUS-Car-LED-Headlight-conversion-kit-3000K-4000K-5000K-6000K-light/32524455623.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.CRcRs9

Please also ensure you adjust your headlight to lowest or 2nd lowest height to avoid blinding others and your can diy to installing them while using cable tie to hold the driver box under the chassis structural bars.

Cheers,

Richard

Thks Richard. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

anyone try opt out the integrated Headunit and reversed camera when order the car?

do I able to do outside to integrated back the reversed camera?

Hi,

anyone try opt out the integrated Headunit and reversed camera when order the car?

do I able to do outside to integrated back the reversed camera?

I opt out.. shld be able to do

First impression after collecting car...

Space is smaller compare to sylphy but it still spacious none the less.

Pick up is surprisingly much better, the 1-2 sec lag only happen to me once in a while during move off

I feel this car is much stable even it stand taller.

Still adjusting to this car charteristic.

Neutral Newbie

Hi All, i just gotten a 2.0 QQ:

1) Anyone have any experience installing a Front Turning Parking Sensor (from Tan Chong)? Is it useful?

2) For the moonroof, did anyone install any solar film on it (to reduce the heat further?)

Thanks much!

Neutral Newbie

1) Anyone have any experience installing a Front Turning Parking Sensor (from Tan Chong)? Is it useful?

2) For the moonroof, did anyone install any solar film on it (to reduce the heat further?)

Thanks much!

1)front sensors are very beneficial if you want to prevent kerb rashes or bumper scratches. It is placed at the front of your dashboard and there will be lights and sound from it. From my experience it is very useful as it alerts me when my front bumper is close to an object esp since the qq has a rather high bonnet style. However sounds might be rather distracting when on highway a motorbike that zooms close by, the censor would go off beeping

Neutral Newbie

I opt out.. shld be able to do

can recommend me workshop to enquiry?

coz i need to make sure there is suitable HU and able to put back the reverse camera too

Neutral Newbie

Thanks much!

1) I have the front sensor from TC. Quite useful when parallel parking. And there is a sensor meter installed.

2)Mine already installed from TC. Better do. If not very hot during daytime.

Neutral Newbie

1) I have the front sensor from TC. Quite useful when parallel parking. And there is a sensor meter installed.

2)Mine already installed from TC. Better do. If not very hot during daytime.

Thanks han123 and CL88. Appreciate the reply; I will get them done then.

Thanks much!

Since you Juz gotten your ride, ask your SE to solar film your moonroof for free when you go for your 1k servicing. This is what l did. Rem to choose the darker Color.
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Since you Juz gotten your ride, ask your SE to solar film your moonroof for free when you go for your 1k servicing. This is what l did. Rem to choose the darker Color.

Thanks mate.

Actually my SE already gift me the solar film for all windows and front windscreen, just not the moon roof.

That is why I was thinking of getting the moon roof fixed up as well as the moon roof is actually very enjoyable, just a tad hot in the afternoon.

I was thinking of the darkest colour, but not sure if it will make it looks too dark and groomy in the evening, defeating the purpose of the moon roof. I am thinking for the solar film is just to reduce the UV and heat, whilst not making it too dark.

• Praise 1

can recommend me workshop to enquiry?

coz i need to make sure there is suitable HU and able to put back the reverse camera too

Hi ztsen,

Please let pm me if you are interested in getting the stock HU that I removed and believe quite a few bro have the same.

Willing to let go at SGD150 and hope bros dun hammer me for such lelong price to clear my store-room and installation at Aestmod with camera that you need to get from them will probably be SGD80-100.

Cheers,

Richard

• Praise 1

Thanks mate.

Actually my SE already gift me the solar film for all windows and front windscreen, just not the moon roof.

That is why I was thinking of getting the moon roof fixed up as well as the moon roof is actually very enjoyable, just a tad hot in the afternoon.

I was thinking of the darkest colour, but not sure if it will make it looks too dark and groomy in the evening, defeating the purpose of the moon roof. I am thinking for the solar film is just to reduce the UV and heat, whilst not making it too dark.

-Same same. So l wanted to 'solar filmed' the moonroof and she asked me to send to BT and she'll get it done for me FOC.

-Not to open 'moon shades' during sunny afternoon coz still hot even with solar film.

-l hv the darker solar film. Very satisfied with it. You can check with the SA before installation.

↡ Advertisement