Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi All, sign on the dotted line last Friday. Waiting for next week COE result.

Rayman6338, congras !!

In early 2014, Sergey Stillavin Rustam Vahidov traveled to the Spanish capital to test the updated Nissan Qashqai.it was a good and interesting to discuss about Nissan Qashqai.

https://driver-start.com/

Vkkforu, can repost link to specified report ? Tks ! Richard
↡ Advertisement

Hi everyone, juz took delivery of my Ink Blue QQ 1.2 last night. Was wondering if it is normal for the electronic parking brake to emit loud whirring sounds when activated?

• Praise 1

Hi everyone, juz took delivery of my Ink Blue QQ 1.2 last night. Was wondering if it is normal for the electronic parking brake to emit loud whirring sounds when activated?

Hi Philip,

It is normal ... cheers,

Richard

I'm driving a QQ 2.0... Also experiencing the same. No beep sound when locking or unlocking the car from the car handle button.

To get a "beep" sound (in my case the car sounds the horn), I need to lock/unlock the car using the remote control buttons on my key...   

Either from remote control or door handle, both methods has no "beep" or horn sound.

[confused]  [confused]  [confused]

• Praise 1

Rayman6338, congras !!

Vkkforu, can repost link to specified report ? Tks ! Richard

Thanks Richard, looking forward to it now.

Hope to learn more about QQ in this chat.

Either from remote control or door handle, both methods has no "beep" or horn sound.

[confused]  [confused]  [confused]

I did a test again on my QQ 2.0 to re-verify using remote control from key:

Unlock - no sound

Lock - Horn sound

Sorry for the confusion...  [blush]

Please see video (needs to increase volume of video player).  Hope it can be uploaded...

https://youtu.be/SLsHUh8JFsM

I did a test again on my QQ 2.0 to re-verify using remote control from key:

Unlock - no sound

Lock - Horn sound

Sorry for the confusion...  [blush]

Please see video (needs to increase volume of video player).  Hope it can be uploaded...

https://youtu.be/SLsHUh8JFsM

Sorry folks... encounter some error with video and link... will try to public later again if possible...

[bigcry]

@richard anyone tried this HU? https://m.alibaba.com/product/60108100455/ZT-N8032-car-head-unit-for.html

Wondering if it will work on ours without need for Canbus

Hi Espeno,

You must be a very lucky man ... this is the same as our stock headunit from Szzest !!  

If you remove the stock HU, you will see part no. ZT-N8032 written and it is really not a good HU with poor reception and we had moved on to full android headunit ... the stock unit is just customised by Szzest for Nissan's HU provider.

Cheers,

Richard

Sorry folks... encounter some error with video and link... will try to public later again if possible...

[bigcry]

Trying again (fingers crossed hope it works this time).... 

Here's the video showing QQ 2.0L Locking/Unlocking using the key... Do increase volume of video player... 

Unlock - no sound

Lock - Horn sound

https://youtu.be/TpGwxnbZTN0

Hi guys,

Not sure anyone had this noise.

Everytime during acceleration, there is like a whining sound coming from the engine. Drove only almost a month and start to have this noise. Headache...

Hi,

Me. I have the same whining sound too but at low gear only. Intend to highlight to SE during coming servicing. Will let you know if they find anything.

• Praise 1

Hi All, can I check currently my Qq the start/stop seem not be not working properly (sometime is working), I have step fully in on the brake pad. Anyone encounter this issue also?

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all! Signed on the line on 1 Apr for a Black QQ 1.2(what a date right?)

Waiting for the upcoming COE auction. Any idea on the success rate of the 6 bid COE for first timers?

And also, whats with the free premium membership upgrade in this forum? Any hidden bugs? Such an enticing deal!

• Praise 1

Hi Espeno,

You must be a very lucky man ... this is the same as our stock headunit from Szzest !!

If you remove the stock HU, you will see part no. ZT-N8032 written and it is really not a good HU with poor reception and we had moved on to full android headunit ... the stock unit is just customised by Szzest for Nissan's HU provider.

Cheers,

Richard

Richard why am I a very lucky man?

Facebook is very smart, it knows what I am looking for. Lol.

Now I wonder if Aestmod will do the installation for me if I bring in my own HU

Richard why am I a very lucky man?

Facebook is very smart, it knows what I am looking for. Lol.

Now I wonder if Aestmod will do the installation for me if I bring in my own HU

Might as well get the Android one from them and do the mirror thingy with the phone.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1