Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Hi All, can I check currently my Qq the start/stop seem not be not working properly (sometime is working), I have step fully in on the brake pad. Anyone encounter this issue also?

I also want to know how the start/stop work. Some time I just step on the brake and it activates. Some time I stop for a long time and it did not activate.
  • Praise 1

Hi Devilcup,

Qashqai is for my CO and inner mesh helps to maintain stock look with other more subtle mods.

I am now testing some remedy actions with sgd8 and 30 mins duration to reduce the key concern on leaves been trapped in the gap of the inner mesh and please also see my subtle big 4 BBK in silver and no logo for stock 17" as compared to somebody's stock 17".

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Richard,

For the wiremesh , what do you use to hold the mesh in place as there is no clips for you to mount.

A workshop recommend me to use hot/ Silicon glue to stick the mesh on.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Richard why am I a very lucky man?

Facebook is very smart, it knows what I am looking for. Lol.

Now I wonder if Aestmod will do the installation for me if I bring in my own HU

Hi Espeno,

Sure ..Aestmod would install your purchased HU. One good thing about them is that they are ok with such arrangement which I cannot say for many other shops.

They had helped me and the whatsapp bros to install disable stopstart modules, drl modules, kmhr speedometer mod, blind spot monitoring system, electric tailgate, side step, roof rack, horns, groundings etc. even if they have their own suppliers.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi All, can I check currently my Qq the start/stop seem not be not working properly (sometime is working), I have step fully in on the brake pad. Anyone encounter this issue also?

Hi Leslie,

To many unknown parameters being monitored by ecm and bcm before ss is activated and recommend din pull hairs trying to understand how it works.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard,

For the wiremesh , what do you use to hold the mesh in place as there is no clips for you to mount.

A workshop recommend me to use hot/ Silicon glue to stick the mesh on.

Hi there,

The inner mesh that many of us did is by Aestmod and they heat wires to go thru the inner bumper section to tie the mesh against the bumper at many locations before they similarly uses silicon glue.

Most of later bros bought the external clip on type initially from russian seller but now from taobao via aliexpress or ezbuy.

Cheers.

Richard

(edited)
Espeno,

Many similar ones but I am no longer looking at them ... I needed and have the world's only full android tiong HU with digital out for my external processor.

Other than quite standard quad core cpu, latest android 6.0, capacitative touch, 1024x600 resolution, the important considerations are ips panel, 2gb ram as well as details of their radio ic and dac used but details are usually not made available and you risk not meeting your expectation. My EOLed newsmy car pad 2 uses Mitsumi radio ic and wolfson dac for reasonably good reception and sound quality.

Go to Aestmod and see for yourself ..even the 3 that they have on display is clear that one of them is ips with blackest black.

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

Hi,

Me. I have the same whining sound too but at low gear only. Intend to highlight to SE during coming servicing. Will let you know if they find anything.

Hmm.. this may be turbo related and not an issue.

Hi Leslie,

To many unknown parameters being monitored by ecm and bcm before ss is activated and recommend din pull hairs trying to understand how it works.

Cheers.

Richard

Yes, complicated system with many parameters involved....

Anyway the attached below taken from QQ user manual may give some ideas of the parameters involved... not sure if the list is exhaustive though...

Hope this helps....

post-185926-0-19611100-1491519035_thumb.jpg

Hi all! Signed on the line on 1 Apr for a Black QQ 1.2(what a date right?)

Waiting for the upcoming COE auction. Any idea on the success rate of the 6 bid COE for first timers?

Hi, I got my QQ 1.2's COE at 1st bid. Seems TC's bidding quite high, cos I saw my bid was $54k, when eventually it ended at $51.7k the last round. What was the price you booked?

All the best!

• Praise 1

Yes, complicated system with many parameters involved....

Anyway the attached below taken from QQ user manual may give some ideas of the parameters involved... not sure if the list is exhaustive though...

Hope this helps....

Hi @QQ2017 & Richard,

Thanks for the reply [laugh]  today the SS back to normal , not sure why also lol 

Neutral Newbie

Hi, I got my QQ 1.2's COE at 1st bid. Seems TC's bidding quite high, cos I saw my bid was $54k, when eventually it ended at $51.7k the last round. What was the price you booked?

All the best!

Hey @Philiptan86, not sure if im answering your qns correctly but i booked my car at $113k from TC. Hopeful to get it at first bid, though i've been reading online and usually they get it from 3rd to 4th bid, some even the last bid!

Cant wait to get some mods going on, prolly gonna dechrome the car, spray the rims black and stick some carbon fibre stickers inside those shiny parts.

Any bros here have any recommendations on what i should do first and where?

Cheers guys!

Hey @Philiptan86, not sure if im answering your qns correctly but i booked my car at $113k from TC. Hopeful to get it at first bid, though i've been reading online and usually they get it from 3rd to 4th bid, some even the last bid!

Cant wait to get some mods going on, prolly gonna dechrome the car, spray the rims black and stick some carbon fibre stickers inside those shiny parts.

Any bros here have any recommendations on what i should do first and where?

Cheers guys!

Hi hupolupo,

First thing to do is to nego with SE to avoid taking their HU with less than ideal FM reception to save say SGD800 and fix your own better  Android HU with better display and responsive touch from outside workshop.

Same for the DVR Car Cam that sucks ... you can get VFM iRoad V9 Series 2 for about SGD350.

Cheers,

Richard

Hi Richard,

Just got my pivot 3 compact from yahoo auction. Any WS to recommend for the installation?

Just wondering, isn't it usually diy-able? Thought it's plug n play.

Neutral Newbie

@richard_crl032 thanks bro for the advice! Will talk to my SE about it!

Any recommendations or advice on 9H glass coating or ceramic coating? Advisable to do on a new car?

Hey @Philiptan86, not sure if im answering your qns correctly but i booked my car at $113k from TC. 

Is this for 2.0 QQ?

↡ Advertisement