Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Guys,

If you encounter rattling sounds (brrr...) from the center meter console during acceleration, do head down to TC to get it fix.

They troubleshoot my ride for 2 occassions and finally found the condensate pipes was responsible for the noise and changed 10 clips behind the dashboard. Now it's quiet as from day one.

Hi Mred,

where exactly do you mean by the centre meter console? I get a buzzing sound, as if a fly is stuck in between something but typically only when riding over less than smooth roads. And the sound comes from like upper portion of the windscreen at the driver side.

thanks for any clarification given.

↡ Advertisement

Thanks, was thinking of PPS to make car more shiny (dark metal grey) haha, but saw so many in the market, cannot decide which one? Zoom down to Groomers Lab or ST auto, any Bros here hv done & advice? Thanks

Mine also dark grey and the shiny effect not that big if compare to black or other coLors. I did my at BP formula.

Bros ...limited units of disable stopstart modules available outside the whatsapp group at sgd80 with installation at aestmod in about 3 weeks' time. This offer will close by 6 May 2017 2359hrs.

Please pm if interested for sgd50 deposit details and I will get back to you next Monday for confirmation of availability.

This had been installed for 70 bros and will only advise that it can be deactivated to get back to stock though no reason to and activated back.

Cheers.

Richard

Must give your friend car key and ask him start for you at least once in 2 days. Or at least that's what I do.

Used to drive 370z - Battery drinker. Just 4 days of not starting and already cannot start with aircon switch on. Jialat.

Used to change battery once per year almost. I bet our QQ (hopefully) not as bad  :chilling:

For Qashqai, need to start every few days? Starting next Monday, I will be away for 3 weeks. So far, I have no issues leaving my cars for a few weeks.

If my battery really go kaput when I come back, maybe that is good as well to get TC to change.

Hypersonic

Haronkr,

A bit on the hindsight for you since already changed but for those still on stock FIAMM EFB type for our stop-start cars, it may be prudent to get hold of the portable jump starter due to known high failure rate as compared to 3rd party vendors or even calling TC emergency help line.

On-site TC emergency is with added travel/labor of about SGD40 but more importantly, there had been some cases of not getting the latest FIAMM AGM type VR760 for 1.2L dig-T which seems to be more stable and AGM charges faster and discharge slower which is meant for hybrid which TC had started using probably due to all the early failures ..... there had be some suspected shortcoming on the charging circuit of our qashqai raised in qashqai UK forum.

Within 12 mths, replacement at TC service centre is FOC, within 24 mths will be at SGD125 or 50% of the SGD250.

Cheers,

Richard

Didn't use a portable jump starter before. Need to charge up how often? How much for one? TIA
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Bros ...limited units of disable stopstart modules available outside the whatsapp group at sgd80 with installation at aestmod in about 3 weeks' time. This offer will close by 6 May 2017 2359hrs.

Please pm if interested for sgd50 deposit details and I will get back to you next Monday for confirmation of availability.

This had been installed for 70 bros and will only advise that it can be deactivated to get back to stock though no reason to and activated back.

Cheers.

Richard

Cheers.

Richard

MO closed...no more liao

(edited)

Hi Pocy,

Most the whatspp group bought the 10800mAh version from taobao and one bro helped MO

Leave it in the car for 6 months and still fine and it was about SGD40+.

https://world.tmall.com/item/521051405729.htm?id=521051405729&_ezgpid=20000003396509

Cheers,

Richard

Can ask which product to choose? For Qashqai as well as X-Trail. I have no idea.

post-89424-0-49383400-1493993577_thumb.png

Edited by Kstoh

Turbocharged

Hi Mred,

where exactly do you mean by the centre meter console? I get a buzzing sound, as if a fly is stuck in between something but typically only when riding over less than smooth roads. And the sound comes from like upper portion of the windscreen at the driver side.

thanks for any clarification given.

did you only hear this buzzing sound recently after you took out your cash card for topping up?

check that you have closed the lid of your IU tightly. it happened to me once. Not sure it the same applies to you.

did you only hear this buzzing sound recently after you took out your cash card for topping up?

check that you have closed the lid of your IU tightly. it happened to me once. Not sure it the same applies to you.

Ya. Buzzing sound from the card shaking within the IU unit. Just push card it a little bit more firm can already.

Ya. Buzzing sound from the card shaking within the IU unit. Just push card it a little bit more firm can already.

thanks but i'm sure its not the IU. sounds like it was coming from above the driver side where the glass windshield meets the roof. damn strange but heck of a irritating!

Hi Pocy,

Most the whatspp group bought the 10800mAh version from taobao and one bro helped MO

Leave it in the car for 6 months and still fine and it was about SGD40+.

https://world.tmall.com/item/521051405729.htm?id=521051405729&_ezgpid=20000003396509

Cheers,

Richard

I'm looking at another similar item but this one seems better so getting this instead. May I know if u used TB direct shipping or shipped through an agent? Not sure if direct shipping can ship battery items.

(edited)

For Qashqai, need to start every few days? Starting next Monday, I will be away for 3 weeks. So far, I have no issues leaving my cars for a few weeks.

If my battery really go kaput when I come back, maybe that is good as well to get TC to change.

I was away for 3 weeks last December and had no problem starting the car.  If you leave the in-car camera on, that is another story.

Edited by Hoamchu

I'm looking at another similar item but this one seems better so getting this instead. May I know if u used TB direct shipping or shipped through an agent? Not sure if direct shipping can ship battery items.

Hi Drivecar,

Must use sea shipment.

Cheers

Richard

(edited)

MO closed...no more liao

Tats Beri fast......

Finally got my ride today..did a water test on the wiper motor,lucky neber leak.

First thing to change.....the number plate with the ugly fonts.....

Edited by AffluxG

Driving a 2.0. Recently felt a bit of vibration when gear is shifted to D and about to drive off. Anyone can share experience?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1