Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Same here, I changed to a kenwood dvd.. but u need a faceplate and the canbus to retain the steering remote.

Nice...by the way do you know the lite version HU has AV input for reverse camera? How much is your damage for Kenwood n which shop?
↡ Advertisement

Order direct from connects2 only $180

Hi budgetice,

Must ensure you get correct version from someone who had tried successfully before ..else wun work.

Think sgd250 mentioned also includes installation as Marcostan added it after HU installation which will be say sgd50-80 that makes online at sgd180 not too attractive and you also have no warranty.

Think some ws does it for sgd200.

Cheers.

Richard

Hey guys, i wanna change the low beam (H11) halogen light to white LED.. any recommendation of those from taobao? Good but not too expensive.. thanks!

Hi Kalthus,

I am using below which has 5000k temp option that best matches our 4300k drl to avoid being too obviously modded and is the cheapest:

P6 HB3 All-in-One LED Headlight 9005 Auto Front LED Bulb HB3/9005 55W 5200lm Per Bulb High Power LED Headlamp Bulb 6000K 5000K

http://s.aliexpress.com/YRr2IfqU

(from AliExpress Android)

One note though is that such aftermarket led or even hid does not last long. This led states 30k hours but prepare for failure by aboit 12 mths' time.

Cheers.

Richard

(edited)

Nice...by the way do you know the lite version HU has AV input for reverse camera? How much is your damage for Kenwood n which shop?

Kenwood is ard $700 up for the not so bad model. U can choose other brands too like pioneer etc reverse cam can be added to these.

Canbus, I still prefer ordering from uk because its direct fit and the installer didnt charge me installation charges as the headunit is from them

I would suggest u go all the way with amp and processor

post-33113-0-58129600-1497677325_thumb.jpg

Edited by Budgetice

Hi Donkey123,

Usd300 right ? Add shipping of usd50, gst and installation of sgd100 will be how much ? Sgd575 ??

How much is warranty worth to you like getting extended wararnty from harvey norman ? Another sgd100 or sgd675 ?

Will those HU you mentioned work on canbus to keep steering control else another sgd150 to sgd200 for working canbus ?

Who will help you ensure best ips display and reliability and service ? Worth how much ? Sgd50 ok ?

How much total cost now ????

Hope this explains to other bros it is certainly not your mentioned 2-3x rip off least they get misled and more importantly, have doubt on my integrity that I value very much.Just to clarify, I am not using Aestmod's HU and I am certainly doing nothing fishy cos my integrity is worth much more than tens of thousands of dollars since I am an old man of 55 yrs with comfortable wealth and doing this out of interest.

For other bros, sorry the seemingly negative post but for your understanding. Cheers.

Cheers.

Richard

Even getting another set and would not cost as much.

Or you can consider it as another extended warranty ...

With the lastest set....

I doubt installation at other car audio shop would not cost as much :

Let do the calculation : 400 hu (with shipping ) + (150installation ) + 400 (self warranty)

Pioneer hu : 800 (8750)- with warranty + 150 installation +/150 canbus

Please don't misled with you inflated prices ....

(edited)

With the lastest set....

Let do the calculation : 400 hu (with shipping ) + (150installation ) + 400 (self warranty)

Stupid donkey.

shut up !

Please respect other as individual.

RICHARD -has given so much good advice to fellow qashqai owner.

Not sure what you trying to proof here ?

What do you know about car and audio ?

I m sure that richard has the technical knowledge that can troll you all night long.

Edited by LJL-agent7
  • Praise 1

With the lastest set....

Chill bro.. most things are more expensive here due to rent and labour
  • Praise 1

(edited)

With the lastest set....

Hi donkey123,

Please read spec ...1gb ram type ? IPS screen ? What warranty ? Even your total 400+150 of sgd550 vs mentioned equitable sgd750 got 2x or 3X price ?

Failed maths back in school ? Or humanity subject to comment/accuse that you smell something fishy ??

Pioneer 8750 ? Not full android lah like in my qashqai ... for my estima, I have alpine F1 HU and F1 processor and 3 way MP z series with 4x steg masterstroke amps with tchernov reference cables ... please share what you have to convince me you know about your recommendation or if you are even using android HU :(

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

(edited)

Hi CheeSeng,

Indeed QQ has at least initial batches of stock efb battery with known failure and charging circuitry is indeed a bit sensitive.

Nevertheless, I would always recommend bros to fix auxilliary battery for 24/7 hr dvr recording since car battery is not designed for it and it cannot tell if it is leakage or dvr recording as well as having finite cycles of discharging and charging.

Cheers.

Richard

Thanks Richard for your reply. Any recon which brand to use?

By the way, understand from some of the conti car with start/stop function, they usually need to use a AGM technology battery which on higher end. Do you think by changing the stock batt to AGM see attached link will be better? 

https://www.varta-automotive.com/en-gb/battery-finder?type=pc&year=2015&make=80&model=11757&engine=100506&etn=570+500+065%7C570+901+076%7C&rec_etn=570+500+065%7C&ss_etn=570+500+065%7C570+901+076%7C

Edited by OngCheeSeong

Thanks Richard for your reply. Any recon which brand to use?

By the way, understand from some of the conti car with start/stop function, they usually need to use a AGM technology battery which on higher end. Do you think by changing the stock batt to AGM will be better?

Hi CheeSeong,

Recommendation for dvr ?? IRoad V9 but must be series 2 with includes lane departure and front collison alerts. Add smaller capacity auxilliary for vfm sgd600+. I am using thickware f770 but at least sgd700-750 without auxilliary batt.

For battery, stick to TC's fiamm agm which is foc within 12 mths and so far so good after 18 mths with 2x FOC replacement liao ...50% discount of sgd125 if within 24 mths. If you want to arguably upgrade, go for varta silver agm at sgd300 which many emma competition cars are using.

Agm type battery is for regenerative hybrid car but many stop-start cars also uses it due to fast charging characteristic. Efb type is more for stopstart cars if you go by specification.

Cheers.

Richard

Kenwood is ard $700 up for the not so bad model. U can choose other brands too like pioneer etc reverse cam can be added to these.

Canbus, I still prefer ordering from uk because its direct fit and the installer didnt charge me installation charges as the headunit is from them

I would suggest u go all the way with amp and processor

Swee. Thanks.

(edited)

Hi donkey123,

Please read spec ...1gb ram type ? IPS screen ? What warranty ? Even your total 400+150 of sgd550 vs mentioned equitable sgd750 got 2x or 3X price ?

Failed maths back in school ? Or humanity subject to comment/accuse that you smell something fishy ??

Pioneer 8750 ? Not full android lah like in my qashqai ... for my estima, I have alpine F1 HU and F1 processor and 3 way MP z series with 4x steg masterstroke amps with tchernov reference cables ... please share what you have to convince me you know about your recommendation or if you are even using android HU :(

Cheers.

Richard

Price of

HU -260

Shipping - 40

Installation - 150 ( which is by far much inflate in my humble opinion )

Total 450 /-

recommendation - $750

So different of 300 - equate another spare HU for warranty purpose.

Or maybe every HU sell = every hu gain

Provided that it will not brick.

If it does ,it so unlucky to get the faulty set.

Or the level of QA remain questionable.

Did I ask about you ice set up ?

Or are you trying to boost you ego by showing off your set ?

So is it worth paying for another extra HU at the expense of fellow QQ owner ?

Not everyone is an Andriod lover .

post-172826-0-63076400-1497702701_thumb.png

Edited by donkey123
  • Praise 1

Hi CheeSeong,

Recommendation for dvr ?? IRoad V9 but must be series 2 with includes lane departure and front collison alerts. Add smaller capacity auxilliary for vfm sgd600+. I am using thickware f770 but at least sgd700-750 without auxilliary batt.

For battery, stick to TC's fiamm agm which is foc within 12 mths and so far so good after 18 mths with 2x FOC replacement liao ...50% discount of sgd125 if within 24 mths. If you want to arguably upgrade, go for varta silver agm at sgd300 which many emma competition cars are using.

Agm type battery is for regenerative hybrid car but many stop-start cars also uses it due to fast charging characteristic. Efb type is more for stopstart cars if you go by specification.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi CheeSeong,

Forgot to add ..you can pick up your varta silver agm from battery/tyre shop opposite Serangoon sport complex/swimming pool along yck road at good price instead if you are getting fiamm agm at full price from TC. They are much cheaper than emma audio shops.

Cheers.

Richard

Hi CheeSeong,

Cheers.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your advise.

I will get my new ride next week and still not sure my Iroad cam is V7 or V9 yet. Free from the sales package.

Actually, I referring on the recon for the battery pack. iRoad battery pack cost 300 which I think is on the high side. Anyway, I search the web and seem all price around $260-300 range for the a LiFePO4......frankly speaking, that ex as I do use this type of batt for my RC hobby and can get half the price......><...guess is for special design for auto use that make it so premium....

Hi CheeSeong,

Forgot to add ..you can pick up your varta silver agm from battery/tyre shop opposite Serangoon sport complex/swimming pool along yck road at good price instead if you are getting fiamm agm at full price from TC. They are much cheaper than emma audio shops.

Cheers.

Richard

Thanks!!!

Very near me..... [laugh]

Price of

HU -260

Shipping - 40

Installation - 150 ( which is by far much inflate in my humble opinion )

Total 450 /-

recommendation - $750

So different of 300 - equate another spare HU for warranty purpose.

Or maybe every HU sell = every hu gain

Provided that it will not brick.

If it does ,it so unlucky to get the faulty set.

Or the level of QA remain questionable.

Did I ask about you ice set up ?

Or are you trying to boost you ego by showing off your set ?

So is it worth paying for another extra HU at the expense of fellow QQ owner ?

Not everyone is an Andriod lover .

You forgot the CAN bus which could cost another 250. And cost of labour and rental is expensive is singapore, so 150 for installation, commissioning, testing is legit.. 

Android can have many apps including phone mirroring, tpms monitoring, connection to obd, internet, to name a few.

• Praise 1

(edited)

You forgot the CAN bus which could cost another 250. And cost of labour and rental is expensive is singapore, so 150 for installation, commissioning, testing is legit..

Android can have many apps including phone mirroring, tpms monitoring, connection to obd, internet, to name a few.

Hi teycz,

Long time no see/hear !! Busy with work I presume but busy is good in current trying time.

Trust that all are fine and enjoying your ride ... take care !

Cheers.

Richard

Edited by richard_crl032

The forum should disable anonymous dislike. 

Dare to dislike, don't dare to put identity.

No balls.

anonymous strikes again....

post-30375-0-96155300-1497713881_thumb.jpg

(edited)

For the China hu /- canbus is intergrated /-

Guess so many bo bo drive which cause accident because the eyes is not on the road .....

An iPad would serve the SAME purpose ......

please concentrate and keept your eyes on the road ..not surfing the net ..

If the hu have a up charge of 30-40% Is reasonable ....

But now it 100% /- ????????

Edited by donkey123
  • Praise 1

Hi Weiqiang,

Not about nshway driving but some bros may feel it is good to know absolute pressure to optimise fuel efficiency etc. but yes, you can circumvent by using pumping up every 1-2 months.

Paiseh, do not know of any good protection coating presumably for car on exposed car park daily but you can consider the following:

- SGD10 reflective screen for dashboard

- fixing window visors and installing good lobang from Marcostan that will allow 10mm gap for a 4 windows when you lock as well as all window down when unlocking ... it also adds 4 window auto control without holding buttons and ensure locking means all windows are up:

https://ezbuy.sg/product/buyforme.html?url=https%3A%2F%2Fdetail.tmall.com%2Fitem.htm%3Fid%3D524877101203%26_ezgpid%3D50000001356856&src=10001

Cheers,

Richard

Richard, this one does what ah? My chinese no gd.

I read as the 4 windows can 1 touch open and close?

Is it correct?

↡ Advertisement