Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

To compete they should also consider bringing in the 1.6 tdi.. enough power to meet most needs but great FC.

So the new 1.2t wil not face the new ves tax?

• Praise 2

New Qashqai revealed by Tan Chong. Orders made from today will be automatically upgraded to the facelifted model.

Not sure if they will bring in the mr16ddt version to compete with the new versions from competitors like crv, harrier, cx5. 

Source: http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/cars/nissan-unveils-new-qashqai

SINGAPORE — Official Nissan importer Tan Chong Motor Sales has revealed the first images of the facelifted Nissan Qashqai, to be launched in the fourth quarter of this year.

With its new wraparound head and tail-lamp clusters, the 2018 Qashqai cuts a more aggressive look when combined with Nissan’s signature V-motion grille. The power units will be upgraded to meet stricter Euro 6 emissions standards, as will the suspension and steering systems — for better ride and handling quality.

The car will also feature a new D-shaped multi-function steering wheel with premium satin-chrome inserts and a four-way controller to access the Combimeter display, which promises to be more intuitive than ever.

The Qashqai has been a big seller in Singapore, and Nissan intends to keep the new car at the front of the compact crossover segment by upping the ante with safety and convenience features.

These include systems for intelligent emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alerts, driver attention alerts, intelligent around-view monitors, blind-spot and lane departure warning systems, on top of the features already present in the current car.

The Nissan Qashqai is currently priced from S$104,800 with COE for the 1.2-litre turbo version; while the 2-litre starts from S$107,800 with COE. The company said orders made from today will be automatically upgraded to the facelifted model.

Btw should there be a new thread for this "Nissan Qashqai 2017 facelift"?? hehe..

Dunno leh. Will go to see.

Save you a trip there... I just checked with my SE... the demo test drive units are not here yet... she mentioned that they will be "in next few weeks"... She also mentioned that the 1.2T demo units will come in first...

• Praise 1

(edited)

Intelligent emergency break , will auto break if driver did not react fast enough? Seems good!

But then, mayb only the 2L comes with it

Edited by Dannnn

(edited)

New Qashqai revealed by Tan Chong. Orders made from today will be automatically upgraded to the facelifted model.

Not sure if they will bring in the mr16ddt version to compete with the new versions from competitors like crv, harrier, cx5. 

Source: http://www.todayonline.com/lifestyle/cars/nissan-unveils-new-qashqai

SINGAPORE — Official Nissan importer Tan Chong Motor Sales has revealed the first images of the facelifted Nissan Qashqai, to be launched in the fourth quarter of this year.

With its new wraparound head and tail-lamp clusters, the 2018 Qashqai cuts a more aggressive look when combined with Nissan’s signature V-motion grille. The power units will be upgraded to meet stricter Euro 6 emissions standards, as will the suspension and steering systems — for better ride and handling quality.

The car will also feature a new D-shaped multi-function steering wheel with premium satin-chrome inserts and a four-way controller to access the Combimeter display, which promises to be more intuitive than ever.

The Qashqai has been a big seller in Singapore, and Nissan intends to keep the new car at the front of the compact crossover segment by upping the ante with safety and convenience features.

These include systems for intelligent emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alerts, driver attention alerts, intelligent around-view monitors, blind-spot and lane departure warning systems, on top of the features already present in the current car.

The Nissan Qashqai is currently priced from S$104,800 with COE for the 1.2-litre turbo version; while the 2-litre starts from S$107,800 with COE. The company said orders made from today will be automatically upgraded to the facelifted model.

Hmmm.....before I placed the order for my a week old QQ. I still ask TC SE when the 2018 QQ coming in and the price range. She old me the new 2018 QQ will price much much higher and no point waiting but now TC mentioned new order will auto upgraded to the facelifted model.....same price at the "old" model.....><.....all SE are the same..nvr tell the true to customer......my last purchase the same, bought and week later, new model out......

Edited by OngCheeSeong

Neutral Newbie

Hmmm.....before I placed the order for my a week old QQ. I still ask TC SE when the 2018 QQ coming in and the price range. She old me the new 2018 QQ will price much much higher and no point waiting but now TC mentioned new order will auto upgraded to the facelifted model.....same price at the "old" model.....><.....all SE are the same..nvr tell the true to customer......my last purchase the same, bought and week later, new model out......

Now become same price!! A week ago, a friend was asked if he wants to topup 6k for the new model.

Now become same price!! A week ago, a friend was asked if he wants to topup 6k for the new model.

103k is the basic mode right? 4k more for premium. How much is the omv for this model?

Neutral Newbie

103k is the basic mode right? 4k more for premium. How much is the omv for this model?

The SE could not even tell what the OMV for the new model is. No info on what the pricing at all. Just ask if my friend willing to topup 6k to wait for new model instead.

Wow... Good price especially if the car comes with the mentioned safety features - These include systems for intelligent emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alerts, driver attention alerts, intelligent around-view monitors, blind-spot and lane departure warning systems, on top of the features already present in the current car.

Perhaps Richard should also consider this car in addition to the Harrier and FXT.. hehe ..

Hi QQ2017,

Still hunting down $ printing machine without success ...will do if successful.

Blindspot, lane departure, front collision, dual screen disllay for reverse side view cam oreli have and pretend big 4 BBK, electric autogate and kick sensor conmpensate rear cross traffic and intelligent emergency braking lor :(

Cheers.

Richard

for just 3k difference then it makes absolute sense to go for the 2litre model.

But if dont need, no point ma. Cos insurance / road tax..

for just 3k difference then it makes absolute sense to go for the 2litre model.

Hi walkofwinner,

Yup I would.

Linearity of performance and more reserve .. when needed.

Cheers,

Richard

• Praise 1

Hmmm.....before I placed the order for my a week old QQ. I still ask TC SE when the 2018 QQ coming in and the price range. She old me the new 2018 QQ will price much much higher and no point waiting but now TC mentioned new order will auto upgraded to the facelifted model.....same price at the "old" model.....><.....all SE are the same..nvr tell the true to customer......my last purchase the same, bought and week later, new model out......

I doubt same price with all the tech inside...our current model kenna strip of tech to get to this price point. If it is true, congrats to new buyer. But I prefer the current design, tat just me.