Nissan QashQai 2014 Part 2

RadX

Any checklist on hand when collecting car?

Heard the horn is soft and factory speaker CMI.

Any plan to replace?

New horn on FL is louder than previous model.

Ok for daily use.

Factory speakers are not bad. Good sound quality and the bass is acceptable.

No point to change, unless you have super ears or you are an ICE enthusiast.

HU is lousy though, got $$ can change. Lol.

↡ Advertisement

front turning sensor is to give an alert if you are too near an obstacle while turning.

although it is an electric folding mirror, it does not auto close and open, unless with an additional module.

thanks for your correction.

Where to install this module ?

some have gotten them as freebies from their SEs. if you are paying dor it, the front turning sensor might not be very useful and accurate. it is often too or under sensitive.

one option is to add them at TC for both of these modules. you can also use duo points to offset. it should be 100plus.

the other option to is to do it at accessories shops or get from taobao or aliexpress

I have 60k of duo points 

but where to exchange the points for installing the modules ?

I plan to install the module

1) To auto fold the mirror when i get off car or lock the car door.

2) Locks the Car door when the car is in motion. 

3) To by pass the auto stop start function so i need not turn it off everytime i start my car.

Any bros can help with this ?

I have 60k of duo points

but where to exchange the points for installing the modules ?

I plan to install the module

1) To auto fold the mirror when i get off car or lock the car door.

2) Locks the Car door when the car is in motion.

3) To by pass the auto stop start function so i need not turn it off everytime i start my car.

Any bros can help with this ?

1 can be done at tan chong. 2 can be done by purchasing and obd module for auto lock on ezbuy/taobao/aliexpress.

front turning sensor is to give an alert if you are too near an obstacle while turning.

although it is an electric folding mirror, it does not auto close and open, unless with an additional module.

thanks for your correction.

KNN.. My SE also nv tell me there's such front bumper sensor and need extra module for auto fold the mirror. Tot premium already came with it.

If ask now i doubt she will give.

KNN.. My SE also nv tell me there's such front bumper sensor and need extra module for auto fold the mirror. Tot premium already came with it.

If ask now i doubt she will give.

If ask now i doubt she will give.ð°

freebies are generally not stated up front. it depends what you have negotiated and depends on timing, SE, etc. Depending on your SE, you can still try your luck to ask for more freebies.

to me, the sensor is not useful. if yours is a FL model, I believe the autofold module should be default.

What's so bad about the FL QQ stock HU ?

Nothing is bad. Just that I'm using android and it does not allow the USB connection for playing my Sportify. Android Hu which have wifi function and installing Sportify app in it is my buy point for changing.

Nothing is bad. Just that I'm using android and it does not allow the USB connection for playing my Sportify. Android Hu which have wifi function and installing Sportify app in it is my buy point for changing.

Hi Eug3n3, I am driving a pre FL version with stock HU. I play Spotify through the HU via my mobile phone using Bluetooth connection between my phone and the HU... This set up also allows me to make and answer phone call via the HU...

I believe the stock HU of the FL version will also allow this same connection setup...

freebies are generally not stated up front. it depends what you have negotiated and depends on timing, SE, etc. Depending on your SE, you can still try your luck to ask for more freebies.

to me, the sensor is not useful. if yours is a FL model, I believe the autofold module should be default.

Yeah good point. I asked for additional 3M car mat AFTER signing purchase agreement... Since amount is small enough, SE throw in also :)

Sensor has been useful for me... carparks that have very narrow ramps up and down... The sensor let me know whether i gonna buang or not on my first drive in my FL QQ when exiting Far East Plaza carpark... phew!

What's so bad about the FL QQ stock HU ?

Not modern lah the current HU. Functional but not sexy  [dead]

Hi babyjyo, care to elaborate why front sensor is useless? Sometime if kerb is high and when parking head in sensor will definitely help right?

Hi babyjyo, care to elaborate why front sensor is useless? Sometime if kerb is high and when parking head in sensor will definitely help right?

Hi Newflqq,

The front sensor is a 2-sensor on each side of the front bumper. It is 'useless' in a sense that it usually gives false beepings.Some have compain that it will also beep when people are crossing in front.of the car. I doubt it can be switch off. In addition many told me that is also not very reliable. 

So it's your choice.

Best Regards  [thumbsup]:a-good:

↡ Advertisement