• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
25 replies to this topic | 35 praises

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:46 PM

Carbon82

Lamborghini Huracan Taxi

In a UK first, Wolverhampton council has granted a private hire car license to a supercar. The Lamborghini Huracan, worth at least £180,000 ($260,000, €230,000), will be the first taxi of its kind in the UK.

The green Lambo is more than likely the only taxi you'll ever get with a five-litre engine and a top speeds of over 200mph. Admittedly, the streets of Wolverhampton aren't be the best place to put your foot down.

If you think black cabs are expensive, Wolverhampton's Lamborghini might be out of your price range. The minimum charge for a journey is £349 for 90 minutes.

Lamborghini-taxi.jpg

Lamborghini_Huracan_1.jpg

<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 01:53 PM

BanCoe
  • BanCoe
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

People taking "budget flight" [laugh]  to/ from Airport only can take as can fit only hand luggage like 7 kgs

Lamborghini Huracan Taxi

In a UK first, Wolverhampton council has granted a private hire car license to a supercar. The Lamborghini Huracan, worth at least £180,000 ($260,000, €230,000), will be the first taxi of its kind in the UK.

The green Lambo is more than likely the only taxi you'll ever get with a five-litre engine and a top speeds of over 200mph. Admittedly, the streets of Wolverhampton aren't be the best place to put your foot down.

If you think black cabs are expensive, Wolverhampton's Lamborghini might be out of your price range. The minimum charge for a journey is £349 for 90 minutes.

Lamborghini-taxi.jpg

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:38 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

is it worth it?

Japanese girl is awesome!

Posted 06 May 2016 - 02:39 PM

Jumpmanz
  • Premium member
    Jumpmanz
    5th Gear
    Author Image

malaysia had a grab/uber promo last year with a mp4-12c mclaren [drivingcar]

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

Fcw75
  • Fcw75
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

is it worth it?

Everything is relative.

FWs see us drive a Altis which cost $100K will say so expensive.

We see rich people drive a Lambo or Ferrari which cost $1M will say so expensive.

A person who is rich won't mind paying that amount for a taxi.

Carbon82 praised this

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

malaysia had a grab/uber promo last year with a mp4-12c mclaren [drivingcar]

Uber common to have expensive cars. I have seen a maserati used for uber also.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:00 PM

Char
  • Char
    5th Gear
    Author Image

This taxi unable to bring me to airport with big luggage .

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:03 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I will only pay if i am allowed to drive haha
I will only pay if i am allowed to drive haha
Carbon82 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:04 PM

Carbon82

People taking "budget flight" [laugh]  to/ from Airport only can take as can fit only hand luggage like 7 kgs

Budget flight traveler will most likely be taking MRT lah...

It is more for those "got money don't know where to spend" type, traveling to neigbouring countries by first class just to have their meal!!

For me, I am more interested to apply to be the taxi driver... :yeah-im-not-drunk:

BanCoe praised this
<!-- isHtml:1 -->Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:05 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Everything is relative.

FWs see us drive a Altis which cost $100K will say so expensive.

We see rich people drive a Lambo or Ferrari which cost $1M will say so expensive.

A person who is rich won't mind paying that amount for a taxi.

Rich people takes cab...i think they rather buy the car.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 08:11 PM

Nzy
  • Premium member
    Nzy
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Rich people takes cab...i think they rather buy the car.

Overseas, alot of rich people take cab or uber one la. Went I went New York for a meeting, they take cab every where. Even the rich people. Some don't even park their cars at home. They park at a garage and then drive it out only when they want to use the car.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:23 PM

Jq1988
  • Premium member
    Jq1988
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Oic, only notice it happened in NY. Thanks for the info. What I know about my overseas friends are that they wouldn't spend unnecessary money for those fancy car. It is more towards practicality and long term. Remember sending car to garage will cost them a bomb. Mostly diy at home. Just sharing, I also diy when I was in Aberdeen. Money matters, bro.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 11:50 PM

Mercury1
  • Mercury1
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Wah for that price can get a super car experience

http://www.virginexp...CFQ8eaAoduI0AKw

Lamborghini Huracan Taxi

Lamborghini-taxi.jpg

Spring praised this
My F30 review

Mitsubishi Lancer Coupe (Gone) -> Mazda Astina (Gone) -> E46 3.18 M Sports (Gone) -> Renault Clio (Gone) -> Mini Cooper S -> BMW 3.28i M Sport

Posted 07 May 2016 - 12:33 AM

Hydrocarbon
  • Hydrocarbon
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I vaguely remember Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear saying that there are some very expensive cars being registered as taxis in London. They can siam the congestion charge. Taxi registration for a year is cheaper than congestion charge for driving in town in UK.

IIRC. Tried to do a quick search, but can't find the video. It's on the news section of a regular episode though..

吃别人所不能吃的苦,忍别人所不能忍的气,做别人所不能做的事,
就能享受别人所不能享受的一切.

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:31 PM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Side track abit. The Lambor cost $260,000/- nia. If Singapore remove all the taxes and COE and starts selling this car at this kind of prices. It will not be Vezels or Altis everywhere. It will be Lambor everywhere and Singapore will be the only country having so many Lambors around.

Edited by Renegade777, 08 May 2016 - 12:31 PM.

Posted 08 May 2016 - 12:35 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

a base Porsche 911 only selling at usd$90k in usa

if that is the price ... i'm 99.9% sure spore street will be flooded with porky 911 ... LOL

Side track abit. The Lambor cost $260,000/- nia. If Singapore remove all the taxes and COE and starts selling this car at this kind of prices. It will not be Vezels or Altis everywhere. It will be Lambor everywhere and Singapore will be the only country having so many Lambors around.

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:29 AM

Renegade777
  • Premium member
    Renegade777
    6th Gear
    Author Image

a base Porsche 911 only selling at usd$90k in usa

if that is the price ... i'm 99.9% sure spore street will be flooded with porky 911 ... LOL

Wah....like that are we a big spendthrift. Other people got money also do not spend money like that but here, we are not prudent. Seems like some cannot afford to retire when the time comes if we continue to be like that.

Posted 31 May 2017 - 11:31 PM

Eyke
  • Premium member
    Eyke
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

new yellow top cab

continental_24_-_1.jpg?itok=1B9mlzAB

continental_24_-_2.jpg?itok=2At8gTYG

Posted 01 June 2017 - 03:43 AM

7hm
  • Premium member
    7hm
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think I must take a ride with this one...

i38 Sonata V6 CRDi!!!!!!!  [shocked]  [dizzy]  :D

wB9cNKx.png

Vid praised this
Driving car, not funny, bid for car with COE, ERP, road tax, PARF until you want to barf

Dabbler in digital graphics, computer assembly, tech and photography.
「さぁ、今、手を伸ばして 」

Posted 01 June 2017 - 08:02 AM

Mustank
  • Mustank
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

I think I must take a ride with this one...
i38 Sonata V6 CRDi!!!!!!! [shocked] [dizzy] :D
wB9cNKx.png

Must as well put v12 :XD:

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: lamborghini, taxi, sport car and 2 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users