• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
45 replies to this topic | 34 praises

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:53 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg2017-bmw-x3-spy-photo.jpg

Spring praised this
Behaviour shapes attitudes, and over a period of time, solidifies into beliefs.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 03:58 PM

L23
  • L23
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

no wow factor leh...

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:02 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Interior cmi lol
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:09 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Interior cmi lol

It might not be in it actual / production ready finishing yet (the palstics look dull and unpolished).

If you are refering to the design, well nothing new given BMW's evolutionary approach towards product design.

Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:14 PM

whizzy7
  • whizzy7
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

BMWs focus always on the drive not interior. Ultimate driving machine. Test mules interior not the final product.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:15 PM

Douglam
  • Douglam
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Yawn..... Bye bye BMW

Posted 06 May 2016 - 04:20 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It might not be in it actual / production ready finishing yet (the palstics look dull and unpolished).

If you are refering to the design, well nothing new given BMW's evolutionary approach towards product design.

E83 -> F25 is evolution

G01 could be revolution

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:34 PM

Carbon82
  • Premium member
    Carbon82
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

E83 -> F25 is evolution

G01 could be revolution

But 5 Series F10 -> G30 is evolutionary?

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:38 PM

Douglam
  • Douglam
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

Revolution + evolution = confusion :D

Posted 06 May 2016 - 05:41 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yes.

E60 -> F10 is revolution
Thaiyotakamli praised this

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:04 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Perhaps adding rose gold to the interior panel could arouse the imagination of those cosmetically stimulated by bling factor in the interior. 

Doesnt matter if its FWD, RWD or AWD. 

Yes.

E60 -> F10 is revolution

How i wish they could do a F10 --> E39 reverse evolution with updated drive trains.

Sturtles praised this

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:10 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

It might not be in it actual / production ready finishing yet (the palstics look dull and unpolished).

If u look at latest bmw designs, they all look dull. Even for new x5 supposingly high end suv from bmw also have poor interior design. Let alone x3

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:11 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

How i wish they could do a F10 --> E39 reverse evolution with updated drive trains.

That would b a fanboy wet dream.
Sturtles praised this

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:15 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

BMWs focus always on the drive not interior. Ultimate driving machine. Test mules interior not the final product.

Drive? This is suv. Moreover how many times u go up north? So handling in sg doesnt really matter. Interior matter more. U buy new model yet given 2007 X3 interior

Perhaps adding rose gold to the interior panel could arouse the imagination of those cosmetically stimulated by bling factor in the interior.

Doesnt matter if its FWD, RWD or AWD.

I think they could do something about aircon vent design. Look at how merc did it

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If u look at latest bmw designs, they all look dull. Even for new x5 supposingly high end suv from bmw also have poor interior design. Let alone x3

The most interesting design so far comes from Tesla ... model 3 ... Both interior and exterior. 

Tesla3-LF3-4-640x354.jpg

38BT7Kr.jpg

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:22 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

The most interesting design so far comes from Tesla ... model 3 ... Both interior and exterior.

Tesla3-LF3-4-640x354.jpg

38BT7Kr.jpg

Yes

And i think xc90 did a good job as well

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:26 PM

Miles
  • Miles
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I think they could do something about aircon vent design. Look at how merc did it

i hate the circular aircon vent from Mercs. Compare it to i8 interior.

One begs to be driven, the other begs to be chauffeured. 

9tro_121515_105414_15C1295_78.jpg

bmw-i8-uk-road-test-2014-015.jpg?itok=X7

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:42 PM

Wt_know
  • Wt_know
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

based on this 2017 X3 spy shot ... [thumbsdown]
no fight with GLC
unless it has beautiful lines ...

Edited by Wt_know, 06 May 2016 - 07:03 PM.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:59 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i hate the circular aircon vent from Mercs. Compare it to i8 interior.
One begs to be driven, the other begs to be chauffeured.

9tro_121515_105414_15C1295_78.jpg
bmw-i8-uk-road-test-2014-015.jpg?itok=X7

If every bmw model interior is same as i8 then its a revolution

I am not saying bmw should adopt circular aircon vent but they should replace their aircon design

Posted 06 May 2016 - 10:22 PM

Davidtch
  • Premium member
    Davidtch
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

2015-bmw-x6-Interior.jpg

Look at the air-cond vent of X6.  With that NBT, it look so slick.  Merc looks very unker le.

Back to Conti Talk  ·  Car Brands Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Also tagged with these keywords: bmw , suv , 2017

Kia Stonic Go to unread post 1 replies
New 2018 BMW X3 Go to unread post 12 replies
2017 Tata Nexon Go to unread post 6 replies
2nd Generation BMW X4 (2018) Go to unread post 4 replies
Nissan Murano 2017 Go to unread post 6 replies
BMW M8 / BMW M Festival 2017 Go to unread post 7 replies
New Nissan Serena 2017 Go to unread post 12 replies
Tags: bmw, suv, 2017

0 user(s) are reading this topic