2017 G01 BMW X3

Carbon82

Interior cmi lol

It might not be in it actual / production ready finishing yet (the palstics look dull and unpolished).

If you are refering to the design, well nothing new given BMW's evolutionary approach towards product design.

• Praise 6

BMWs focus always on the drive not interior. Ultimate driving machine. Test mules interior not the final product.

It might not be in it actual / production ready finishing yet (the palstics look dull and unpolished).

If you are refering to the design, well nothing new given BMW's evolutionary approach towards product design.

E83 -> F25 is evolution

G01 could be revolution

E83 -> F25 is evolution

G01 could be revolution

But 5 Series F10 -> G30 is evolutionary?

• Praise 5

Perhaps adding rose gold to the interior panel could arouse the imagination of those cosmetically stimulated by bling factor in the interior. 

Doesnt matter if its FWD, RWD or AWD. 

Yes.

E60 -> F10 is revolution

How i wish they could do a F10 --> E39 reverse evolution with updated drive trains.

• Praise 1

It might not be in it actual / production ready finishing yet (the palstics look dull and unpolished).

If u look at latest bmw designs, they all look dull. Even for new x5 supposingly high end suv from bmw also have poor interior design. Let alone x3

How i wish they could do a F10 --> E39 reverse evolution with updated drive trains.

That would b a fanboy wet dream.
  • Praise 1

BMWs focus always on the drive not interior. Ultimate driving machine. Test mules interior not the final product.

Drive? This is suv. Moreover how many times u go up north? So handling in sg doesnt really matter. Interior matter more. U buy new model yet given 2007 X3 interior

Perhaps adding rose gold to the interior panel could arouse the imagination of those cosmetically stimulated by bling factor in the interior.

Doesnt matter if its FWD, RWD or AWD.

I think they could do something about aircon vent design. Look at how merc did it

If u look at latest bmw designs, they all look dull. Even for new x5 supposingly high end suv from bmw also have poor interior design. Let alone x3

The most interesting design so far comes from Tesla ... model 3 ... Both interior and exterior. 

Tesla3-LF3-4-640x354.jpg

38BT7Kr.jpg

The most interesting design so far comes from Tesla ... model 3 ... Both interior and exterior.

Tesla3-LF3-4-640x354.jpg

38BT7Kr.jpg

Yes

And i think xc90 did a good job as well

I think they could do something about aircon vent design. Look at how merc did it

i hate the circular aircon vent from Mercs. Compare it to i8 interior.

One begs to be driven, the other begs to be chauffeured. 

9tro_121515_105414_15C1295_78.jpg

bmw-i8-uk-road-test-2014-015.jpg?itok=X7

Supersonic
(edited)

based on this 2017 X3 spy shot ... [thumbsdown]

no fight with GLC

unless it has beautiful lines ...

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement