接下去半决赛:

巴熄了,

荷烂了,

决赛是德国阿根廷。

最后:德过了,

阿根停了,

冠军应该是德国!

--------不要问我是谁,我是来拯救天台上的球迷。

2 years ago, I forwarded this to a few frenz who bet on football...they were liked Andy...笑嘻嘻...

↡ Advertisement

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jermain-defoe-set-england-recall-7965148

Just what is he thinking...? Dafoe...? 35 yo striker in the next WC?

Ok, experience is important on big stage. WR can still be useful when play him deep instead of solo upfront.

His performance improved after LvG played him in that deeper role with his effective passes.

I say, give the ticket to Rashford...He can only be more valuable 2-4 yrs later. A gem needs polishing...

Hypersonic

If Albania is 1:5000, I hoot $1000 :psychotic:

Albania?

I only know the villians from Taken are from albania.

And also Top Gear went there making fun of albanian mafia.

Turbocharged

i got feeling will be a black horse.

maybe holland. portugal. belgium

These also considered as dark horse? :D

Turbocharged

yeah. actually i was wrong.

just realised holland didn't even qualify.

hahaha

If Leicester can do it, Wales can too :D
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Although I personally have some doubts on how well they will do, must say France squad looks damn strong! Quality players like Schneiderlin n Lacazette only in the standby list!!

http://www.football365.com/news/schneiderlin-on-stand-by-in-bloody-strong-france-squad

Agreed. Their defence, midfield and front coverage looks very strong. Overall looks like serious title contender plus home advantage. France's last tournament success was in Euro 2000 when they beat Italy 2-1 in the finals at Rotterdam.

Edited by cashcow
  • Praise 1

Euro Review

Italy

Under Conte, the Azzuris are perennial contenders. Amongst the big teams, the Italians seem the weakest.

Compared to previous years. A few thing stand out when you look at the squad

1.  Age of the squad. With most of their starters 30 or older. the italians have one of the oldest squads in the competition. Although players like Buffon, Chiellini, Bonnuci and De Rossi bring with them a wealth of experience. Their age would mean that they might not be relied on to last the whole tournament. not to mention their proneness to injury.

2. Blunt Attack. Compared to previous years where italy always had some of the best strikers in the world like Del Piero and Vieri. This current squad has mostly off form bobo shooters. Shaarawy, Balotelli, immobile and Destro just don't seem to have the required cutting edge.

3. Winning experience in the squad. most of the squad that have title winning experience is are the Juventus guys. the others are mostly from smaller clubs or clubs on the downturn like inter and AC. the lack of winning experience might work against them. 

Overall chances : C+

Hypersonic

Next week Euro 2016 fever starts ......... [bounce2]

Lots of friendlies matches building up to 10th June 2016...... [smash]

So fast?

I don't want to look so far ahead .... just this Wednesday first ... Europa Final :))