Football transfers summer 2016: News, rumours and tip-offs

Osprey23

(edited)

My spurs supporting Friend has discussed with me. A very cheap n good striker to buy in bpl citeh is ikeancho?

With new boss pep coming in and potentially changing half the starting 11 this young exciting fwd could be like our DS. He just needs more playing time to develop his full potential. Most likely he aint gonna play much as pep has little trust in previous regimes.

If ponchetino scouts is good. Maybe a 15m pound could tempt them to sell? Rather than throw 25-30 on foreign untested strikers.....

Edited by Mrmilktooth
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Interest still there bro but not a deal that is being worked on right now. I suspect we are trying to ship the 2 B's first. Beside Chicharito, another name I hear is Basel youngster Embolo.

Thanks bro. My guess the 2 B's are Balo and Benteke  :ph34r: 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

My spurs supporting Friend has discussed with me. A very cheap n good striker to buy in bpl citeh is ikeancho?

With new boss pep coming in and potentially changing half the starting 11 this young exciting fwd could be like our DS. He just needs more playing time to develop his full potential. Most likely he aint gonna play much as pep has little trust in previous regimes.

If ponchetino scouts is good. Maybe a 15m pound could tempt them to sell? Rather than throw 25-30 on foreign untested strikers.....

Iheanacho is a huge prospect and has done well so far. I don't think he will be seeking a move this summer unless Pep doesn't rate him.

Lukaku's father revealed that Everton want £65m for his son. Expect a move before Euro.

Looks like the buyer is Chelsea. if they had inserted a buy-back clause then, won't need to spend so much now

Turbocharged

Looks like the buyer is Chelsea. if they had inserted a buy-back clause then, won't need to spend so much now

got news say Bayern also interested in him

Bayern got so many good players but still keep buying.... at this rate, it can field two teams of good players to compete

How Jurgen Klopp's promise convinced Piotr Zielinski to join Liverpool

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/516503/Piotr-Zielinski-Liverpool-Transfer-News

In theory, it's an offence to tap/speak to another player without his registered club's green light.

That said, almost every club does this but I do wonder why a player would want to come out and say this? My lips would be sealed if I were them.

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

In theory, it's an offence to tap/speak to another player without his registered club's green light.

That said, almost every club does this but I do wonder why a player would want to come out and say this? My lips would be sealed if I were them.

Yes, the selling club can complain but I think in this case, Udinese had given their permission for Klopp to speak with the player.
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Yaya Touré's agent claims he is in talks with Inter Milan over a move from Manchester City. (Source: Daily Mirror)

Another club going through transition.

Hearing they are after Sané as well. Pep means business

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Koln are closing in on Darmstadt’s left sided player Konstantin Rausch, which according to Mirror journalist Alex Richards, paves the way for their left-back Jonas Hector to sign for Liverpool this summer.

After Moreno's yesterday horror show, this signing should be pushed through. Forget about Chilwell I say. Moreno needs someone to learn from, not just compete with.

Also heard that Jonathan Tah is in the stand with his agent yesterday. Will be great if there is something ongoing. Tah and Gomez can form a long term Pool's CB Partnership

Edited by Osprey23

Turbocharged

According to reports, Man Utd have made a £20.5m bid for Victor Lindelof from Benfica.

Frankly, I don't know who this player is

Turbocharged

Official bid for Xhaka has arrived but the amount is much lower than Gladbach expected.

Looks like Wenger is trying to low ball

According to reports, Man Utd have made a £20.5m bid for Victor Lindelof from Benfica.

Frankly, I don't know who this player is

Doesn't matter. Maybe need to up to 30m to show how rich and powerful manure is.

Sharing the wealth is always good

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

According to Paul Joyce, Loris Karius will be first to arrive next week to become Klopp's first summer arrival.

Twincharged

Doesn't matter. Maybe need to up to 30m to show how rich and powerful manure is.

Sharing the wealth is always good

LOL Man u is the pride of england (in $$$ terms)

30m is sup sup sui.. to buy unknown players only

those who are world class, they can pay over 100m

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Bad news: According to BILD, Volland is heading to Leverkusen for €18m

Good news: Chicharito might just be made available with Volland coming in

Official bid for Xhaka has arrived but the amount is much lower than Gladbach expected.

Looks like Wenger is trying to low ball

congrats on galdbach not revealing or commenting on the low ball offer....

but if 19m pounds is true.. i think offer is decent.......... i don't see what has Xhaka did to have a 33m pounds transfer fee

Turbocharged
(edited)

congrats on galdbach not revealing or commenting on the low ball offer....

but if 19m pounds is true.. i think offer is decent.......... i don't see what has Xhaka did to have a 33m pounds transfer fee

They no need to. Everyone knows is Arsenal :D

I think they are shocked primarily because earlier discussion seems to suggest that Arsenal are willing to meet or bid close to their evaluation

Edited by Osprey23

(edited)

They no need to. Everyone knows is Arsenal :D

I think they are shocked primarily because earlier discussion seems to suggest that Arsenal are willing to meet or bid close to their evaluation

i mean on the fee amount

maybe they mixed up between euros and pounds lol

Edited by Galantspeedz
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1