The 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia

Nostalgia

(edited)

Yes, I do agree, those THREE eye headlamps is really very unique and I like it a lot as well.

is there any other cars that has THREE EYE headlamps ?

also, does anyone know how much is 4C selling in SG ? roughly? how many you think are running on SG roads?

thanks!'

any other 3 eyes lamp? yes Brera LOL

4C selling $300k thereabout , last heard 3 in SG and one of them got into accident

Hehe if let you choose boring usual Japanese make vs Alfa at a slight premium, which will you choose?

Then again, if let you choose Alfa vs German marque like Mercedes Benz, which will you choose, if affordability no issue?

I just give up my Alfa 159 3195cc manual stick gear after 6 years of ownership for a brand new Lexus IS200T and I am very happy with my decision  [:p]  :D

Edited by D3badge
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

(edited)

any other 3 eyes lamp? yes Brera LOL

4C selling $300k thereabout , last heard 3 in SG and one of them got into accident

I just give up my Alfa 159 3195cc manual stick gear after 6 years of ownership for a brand new Lexus IS200T and I am very happy with my decision  [:p]  :D

Hi,

thanks for your reply,

wow 4C really very $, even more $ than Mustang (SG)

very exclusive, only 3 in SG ...

congrats on your new ride, do give us a review when u free!

Edited by rickosw

Supersonic

4C selling $300k thereabout 

At that price, someone would have to be a massive Alfa/Italian car fan to choose it over, say, the M2.

At that price, someone would have to be a massive Alfa/Italian car fan to choose it over, say, the M2.

Or even a Cayman...

(edited)

not possible to get the C63 AMG but you can get CLA45 (with 20K Spare Cash roughly) - which is pretty sweet as well

2 cents thought

Edited by rickosw

I miss my 159. Would I get an alfa again?

As much as I love my alfa very much, it is quite tiring to be worrying all the time what problem will come next and when it will come.

So yes if and Only if that's my second car.

• Praise 1

So far the reviews of the Giulia are positive good or bad when it comes here ... This is THE car to drive and be seen driving it.

• Praise 1

I thought one of the Alfa charm points is the hearing part

I doubt I will be fully agreed with, but I think the 159 is one of the most beautiful consumer Alfas. Something about the slim three-eyed headlamps.

Looks it has a major squint actually...

(edited)

So far the reviews of the Giulia are positive good or bad when it comes here ... This is THE car to drive and be seen driving it.

I going to Italy later this year for a while ...I wana rent this beast to drive around the countryside ... but all the major car rental dun have this Alfra at their stable  (sixt, avis, eurocar, etc)

sad to the max

ps: if anyone know any car rental that has this model, please share / PM me ...

thanks! -

Edited by rickosw

Anyone has any idea when the Gulia will be available in SG? The Veloce will be the best of both worlds! :)

The last I heard was Q1 2017. It's quite tentative though.

Question is at what price will they launch it at, considering that the A4 and 318 are ranging between 150-165k.

While the specs of the Giulia will be higher than these two Germans, so was the 159...and the 159 was priced much lower

You're paying less for less reliability lar...

The 159 was actually very reliable for me. In 5 years of ownership of up to 90k, no problems at all. Think gone are the days of problematic Alfa, so long as car is generally maintained well
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1